Artificial Intelligence designed this image based on the phrase "Suffering Incel".

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
Suffer More

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 21044 and 20 others
Putin

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Damn even AI knows a long mid face is a death sentence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 21044, Deprived and 12 others
Doesnt look indian enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 18776, SubhumanCurrycel and 12 others
mogs %90 of forum

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
atleast he got hollow cheeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deprived, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Looks like me

Needs lefort 3, rhinoplasty, mse, cantho and jaw implants

The site is black pilles it doesnt mean you have to accept every single aspect of what shit people say i mean the black pill isn't gospel

• +1
Muh hollow cheeks

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
The site is black pilles it doesnt mean you have to accept every single aspect of what shit people say i mean the black pill isn't gospel
Yeah, but i was just joking about your reaction to "racism"... like you are your first day here :feelshehe:

Yeah, but i was just joking about your reaction to "racism"... like you are your first day here :feelshehe:

I mean i dont really use this site that often i work 10 hours a day usually and am not used to seeing racism in general its only on here.

• +1
I mean i dont really use this site that often i work 10 hours a day usually and am not used to seeing racism in general its only on here.
You can use this website while working... don't ask me how i know :feelshehe:

You can use this website while working... don't ask me how i know :feelshehe:

I can but i generally would prefer not to i prefer speaking with colleagues i just finished my shift now and in nackered tbqh half 4 till half 4

• +1
I can but i generally would prefer not to i prefer speaking with colleagues i just finished my shift now and in nackered tbqh half 4 till half 4
Are you blue collar? Then understandable...

Are you blue collar? Then understandable...

I work in a manufacturing field so i think so don't know i only work 4 days so easy money ngl.