Arvidgustavson get the fuck off this forum you fucking scandanavian victim complex low iq loser

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
The levels of autism you must have to find it difficult to get girls with your levels of looks. And even then you're still young as fuck you have plenty of time you're garunteed to get a gf one day so stop being a bitch.

What is it with so many users here acting like fags who listen to Billie eilish and are 14yro girls who try and seem edgy and like they're life is soooo bad for attention when I'm so ugly that I literally get laughed at and commented on by strangers for my looks but you don't see me being a low t faggot about it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 11770 and 37 others
He's a normie. Normies can't get away with hyper non-NT behavior.

I mog him, LondonVillie mogs him, greycels mog him, it's over.

EDIT: Nevermind, I read the thread. Sorry about your facial varicose veins bro.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted and 9 others
The levels of autism you must have to find it difficult to get girls with your levels of looks. And even then you're still young as fuck you have plenty of time you're garunteed to get a gf one day so stop being a bitch.
He's larping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Darkstrand, yonmaxxed and 6 others

I mog him, LondonVillie mogs him, you probably mog him, greycels mog him, it's over.
It's really not that hard to act NT. Literally just use your fucking eyes and look at what everyone else is wearing and copy them and use your fucking ears to listen to what monkey rappers normies are listening to currently. All you need to do is wear Nike clothing and say you listen to nigger wrld and that you've been to parties and you'll seem NT.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 11292 and 9 others
It's really not that hard to act NT. Literally just use your fucking eyes and look at what everyone else is wearing and copy them and use your fucking ears to listen to what monkey rappers normies are listening to currently. All you need to do is wear Nike clothing and say you listen to nigger wrld and that you've been to parties and you'll seem NT.
I get too uncomfortable. I gotta please the brain whenever I feel like pleasing it.

If others find it annoying or think i'm too sub-Chad to pull it off, then fuck them, I don't care.

Just LDAR.

arvid är min lillebror viking och chad, han tar denna plats här på allvar, jag tror att han är deprimerad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted, mogstar and 4 others
I get too uncomfortable. I gotta please the brain whenever I feel like pleasing it.

If others find it annoying or think i'm too sub-Chad to pull it off, then fuck them, I don't care.

Just LDAR.
All you need is LOOKS

And then you'll be able to make friends with people of the same level of looks as you and possibly get a gf if Ur 5/10 minimum.

Acting NT isn't hard

The only reason I don't have any friends isn't because I'm non NT, it's because I'm ugly and there are very few people as ugly as I am. I did however make at least 1 good friend in college by acting NT which really isn't hard.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 4430, magnificentcel and 1 other person
arvid är min lillebror viking och chad, han tar denna plats här på allvar, jag tror att han är deprimerad
Jag forstor inte Mon svenska ar inte sa bra

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 4019 and lutte
You realize he’s trolling right?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted and Deleted member 5189
All you need is LOOKS

And then you'll be able to make friends with people of the same level of looks as you and possibly get a gf if Ur 5/10 minimum.

Acting NT isn't hard

The only reason I don't have any friends isn't because I'm non NT, it's because I'm ugly and there are very few people as ugly as I am. I did however make at least 1 good friend in college by acting NT which really isn't hard.
My brain functions completely different from yours. I've always been like this. Not matter how ugly or Chad i've ever been.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 5189
ngl I get more NT vibes from @goat2x

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 6997
He is just a narcissist who wants to mog everyone, but if someone starting agreeing with he star show off who he is a slayer, very fragile ego ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted, yonmaxxed, RealLooksmaxxer and 2 others
it's obvious it's just a looksmax personality. obvious larp
TU06MET

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, yonmaxxed and Deleted member 5189
Normie =/= NT, you low iq sheep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
"NT" is an adjective of not displaying or characterized by autistic or other neurologically atypical patterns of thought or behavior. Basically, it means someone who is not on the Austism Spectrum or is not horribly shy.

Meanwhile, what you described are basically, normie people following the soymass in order to fit in, like the perfect ape they are. Most people on this forum are failed normie tbh, that's why they always confuse both being NT and normie, they are coping hard with the concept about being NT when it's all about look as we already know.

Literally no one on this forum is on his level.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 5189

this is another reason why your not one of the bros @ArvidGustavsson

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted
he's obviously larping as khhv, it's a persona

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
jfl you fall for his bait

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Mentalcel of the Decade

There are only a few actually ugly guys here....