• Love it
Reactions: Jeww, fuxkdakikez, User28823 and 8 others
dikembe mutombo no GIF

• JFL
Reactions: chincel11, pig_face, LooksThinker and 4 others
Ill be waiting SAAR

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, BrahminBoss and northern mogger
Tall as fuck wide as fuck with bones that stick out of my head. You’re just a cuck who will die

@Vermilioncore

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, Vermilioncore, LooksThinker and 5 others
calm down with those curries pal

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face and northern mogger
ur never gonna lose weight tbh

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: pig_face, LooksThinker, PseduoAryan and 3 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Samsepioler
I ain't gonna lie u have good face fat genetics jfl, ur buccal fat is mad good

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones and sub5c3l
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Subhuman232
it's indeed over for all indians when u get to 10% bodyfat
Curries have dogshit body fat distribution as well. He’s fighting a losing cause

Hence his skinny fat syndrome. I thought I was fat but tbh I’m still in far better shape than most ppl despite being 18-20% bodyfat

• +1
Curries have dogshit body fat distribution as well. He’s fighting a losing cause
My face is much leaner comp to my body I just need to go down to 18 percent bf and almost all fat in face gone

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and northern mogger
My face is much leaner comp to my body I just need to go down to 18 percent bf and almost all fat in face gone
I updated my comment but yeah. Just didn’t realise you were so weirdly built but then again your curry so racially your kinda fucked so just gotta work that much harder Bhai

I updated my comment but yeah. Just didn’t realise you were so weirdly built but then again your curry so racially your kinda fucked so just gotta work that much harder Bhai
This my appeal

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dehydrated and pig_face
yeah his build weird asf lmao, actual rare buccal fat genetics, he'd look like he had a buccal fat surgery after being really lean

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Good luck with that. Your finna have to stsrvemaxx like an auntzvitch survivor (yeah I spelt it wrong I’m not German so I don’t speak gibberish)
yeah his build weird asf lmao, actual rare buccal fat genetics, he'd look like he had a buccal fat surgery after being really lean
His build so weird, like a Somalian I’d never take my top off on the beach. Like I’m always insecure about mine and I’m slightly leaner than most people and have visible muscle mass snd look good if I breathe in but this is just brutal

• +1
Good luck with that. Your finna have to stsrvemaxx like an auntzvitch survivor (yeah I spelt it wrong I’m not German so I don’t speak gibberish)

His build so weird, like a Somalian I’d never take my top off on the beach. Like I’m always insecure about mine and I’m slightly leaner than most people and have visible muscle mass snd look good if I breathe in but this is just brutal
I use DNP to get this thin again soon

8CF974E3 F2CF 4A11 B92D 38A03FB401A9

What's Ur parents height

Wtf how r u like 28% bf, but have taken every fat burner and appetite suppressant under the sun JFL

Wtf how r u like 28% bf, but have taken every fat burner and appetite suppressant under the sun JFL
I’m 24 percent , this mirror is too unflattering. I got lean w dnp but then took schizo meds

• JFL
Reactions: hello12344
I always thought u were skinny af due to your lean face

I’m 24 percent , this mirror is too unflattering. I got lean w dnp but then took schizo meds
I think it’s time to cut back on the sambar sadham and idlis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and BrahminBoss
I think it’s time to cut back on the sambar sadham and idlis
I want a dravidian friend, i had one in uni who was into rap and vidya we had fun together but lost contact.

• Woah
Reactions: hello12344
IMG 2001

Cope it’s either this frame or death

View attachment 2823116
Cope it’s either this frame or death
He has gymcelled his shoulders to death while avoided rest of muscles making it seem hes dyel, i havent and hes lean making his clavicles look wider. Once im lean I mog it i have better insertions also