As a 182 cm tall i mog 90% i meet.( the average in my country is 175).If you are above average your height Its not a problem.

L

Laflame90201

Zephir
Forreal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, MrGlutton, goldstandardwhey and 1 other person
Mods put this in best of best

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mmm, mewcoper, Deleted member 6723 and 17 others
I'm 6'6 now due to my second puberty and i mog u to death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 11770 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and 6ft7Mogger
hush my little manlet, you are 5'10
I can't wait to finish my second puberty at 25 and post my pics so you'll become even more of a permavirgin, you utter polish cuck

doc said I was gonna grow 2-3 more inches so I'll be 6'8

You claimed to be 5’11 in an older post and even that’s a fraud
That was my initial LARP as that guy dumbass, I stopped it 4 weeks ago? iirc you're really not up to date

That was my initial LARP as that guy dumbass, I stopped it 4 weeks ago? iirc you're really not up to date
Cope and btw the girl in your avi is so fucking ugly

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry, Chadrapist, Deleted member 1400 and 1 other person
I'm usually into noodlewhores and latinas but this time just for you I'll make an exception coz I'm generous and I'll fuck your mother. You're welcome

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Laflame90201
I can't wait to finish my second puberty at 25 and post my pics so you'll become even more of a permavirgin, you utter polish cuck

doc said I was gonna grow 2-3 more inches so I'll be 6'8
you're larping again, everyone knows you to be studyhacks. I won't bother trying to convince you

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
you're larping again, everyone knows you to be studyhacks. I won't bother trying to convince you
JFL I only keep replying to you to entertain myself, you're pathetic

Zoomers are 6 feet 7 on average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist and Deleted member 1400
JFL I only keep replying to you to entertain myself, you're pathetic
the irony of calling someone pathetic while acting like a chad with his subhuman pics all over this site is not lost on us. You sad bastard, almost 25 and it never began

AHHAHAHA SHE LOOKS LIKE THE BIGGEST FOOKIN RAT I NEVER SAW IT CLOSE UP
E511ECF9 1987 4574 BBCB 987C20D6F4C8

PUKE FUEL NGL

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, lutte and magnificentcel
AHHAHAHA SHE LOOKS LIKE THE BIGGEST FOOKIN RAT I NEVER SAW IT CLOSE UP
View attachment 830257
PUKE FUEL NGL
Damn ricecel, your women hating your guts has really gotten to you, I'm sorry man but noodlewhores make me nut so fast

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and RoundHouse
the irony of calling someone pathetic while acting like a chad with his subhuman pics all over this site is not lost on us. You sad bastard, almost 25 and it never began
He unironically mogs your subhuman polish face to self-harm, T mogs you too.

Btw I don't act like a Chad, I literally just detail my slays with proof and that's all, if that gets your trucel ass mad that's not my fault, me thinks

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
He unironically mogs your subhuman polish face to self-harm, T mogs you too.

Btw I don't act like a Chad, I literally just detail my slays with proof and that's all, if that gets your trucel ass mad that's not my fault, me thinks
you're coping now, it's quite sad innit? Alas you will hit 30 soon and still remain a manlet subhuman. And no one is raging at your slay stories, if anything you defy the blackpill by finding someone to fuck you while being that brutally subhuman.

182 cm is basically 2 percentile on this forum everyone here is 6’8 minimum lol.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadrapist, Clark69 and 1 other person
Damn ricecel, your women hating your guts has really gotten to you, I'm sorry man but noodlewhores make me nut so fast
I just caged irl ahahah

I am as White as it gets
Pure european

giphy.gif

I'm 6'1 and I don't like it. You need to be 4-6 inches taller than a girl with heels. So you really need 8-10inch barefoot difference. No cap.
Many studies have confirmed that this is the ideal height difference.

So I'm really fit for girls 5'5 and below, which is okay I guess, plenty of gorgeous shorties out there. But I'm not tall enough to physically dominate a 5'9 stacy, even though I mog her on paper. I feel that like 20-25% of women are too tall for me, and that's infuriating. I can't even begin to understand what turbomanlets feel, but I can't afford to feel good about myself or empathize, it's a dog eat dog world out there.

Imagine not being born as a 6'5 male. You really need to be that tall to be (relatively) safe from the emasculating possibility of a fucking foid standing shoulder to shoulder next to you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tallcel, Chadrapist, Ritalincell and 3 others
you're coping now, it's quite sad innit? Alas you will hit 30 soon and still remain a manlet subhuman. And no one is raging at your slay stories, if anything you defy the blackpill by finding someone to fuck you while being that brutally subhuman.
Imagine typing this thinking I'll read it. JFL. I've already told you I don't give a rat's ass about you son, far as I'm concerned you can get run over by a lawnmower right now and bleed out in the middle of streets, so stop replying to me faggot lmao

So why do you hate noodles?
Because they steal our precious white last names and genes. They have the most psycopathic tendencies. Their sons rope
The list goes on

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Because they steal our precious white last names and genes. They have the most psycopathic tendencies. Their sons rope
The list goes on
Cope they're always so nice to me, prolly tryna make me nut

I'm 6'1 and I don't like it. You need to be 4-6 inches taller than a girl with heels. So you really need 8-10inch barefoot difference. No cap.
Many studies have confirmed that this is the ideal height difference.

So I'm really fit for girls 5'5 and below, which is okay I guess, plenty of gorgeous shorties out there. But I'm not tall enough to physically dominate a 5'9 stacy, even though I mog her on paper. I feel that like 20-25% of women are too tall for me, and that's infuriating. I can't even begin to understand what turbomanlets feel, but I can't afford to feel good about myself or empathize, it's a dog eat dog world out there.

Imagine not being born as a 6'5 male. You really need to be that tall to be (relatively) safe from the emasculating possibility of a woman standing shoulder to shoulder next to you.
Remember that its the most important thing to have a tall son. Dont breed with someone that short

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and NorwoodStyle
Imagine typing this thinking I'll read it. JFL. I've already told you I don't give a rat's ass about you son, far as I'm concerned you can get run over by a lawnmower right now and bleed out in the middle of streets, so stop replying to me faggot lmao
0, it's over for you stay mad son. ;)

Everyone here is 7'3
Got 8 inch dicks
Yet somehow an incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Chadrapist, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
182 to 195 is perfect height (barefoot of course) more than that is good if u dont have horseface bad proportions, anyways that say otherwise is a manlet or don't know height

Cope they're always so nice to me, prolly tryna make me nut
Because they fucking worship whites as if we are gods. Its so fucking disgusting that they have no self respect for their race and the men of it. They worship white cock they just want to feel good about themselves, have better looking kids on their end. Also they hate their asian last name alot and want a Western one.

This video will change your mind forever.
And if you wonder why I care its because every man is my brother, I hate seeing any man suffer
The gooks are using you

Because they fucking worship whites as if we are gods. Its so fucking disgusting that they have no self respect for their race and the men of it. They worship white cock they just want to feel good about themselves, have better looking kids on their end. Also they hate their asian last name alot and want a Western one.

And if you wonder why I care its because every man is my brother, I hate seeing any man suffer

Screenshot 20190713 130501 Tinder
Screenshot 20201105 195457 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20201105 195503 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20201105 195507 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20201105 195511 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20201105 195516 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20190713 130439 Tinder

They're mad lol

• +1
What is your point
that this bitch wouldnt have offered her tight pussy for free if i wasnt 5.5psl nordic pheno

The gooks are using you

based, yeah sucks that asian men have to deal with the least self-respecting race of women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
  • +1
that this bitch wouldnt have offered her tight pussy for free if i wasnt 5.5psl nordic pheno
She is asian so her standards for white men are way lower than other races because the man is white but yeah i guess.

• JFL
those 2 losers streege and warlow keep replying to me thinking i'll read them lmao
mirin high t voice lol, keep coping son.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist
I just wanted a 5 psl face, but god wanted to screw me and give me a 2psl face.
5 psl with my height I'd have a good life ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Chadrapist and Deleted member 7776