As a cumskin i cam admit indians Chinese people and jews are the master race

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
Screenshot 20240414 182655 Chrome

Look at this graph It shows how smart they are (jews ain't on it but their probably about Chinese people) jews are the richest with the best looking women.Indians in the west are also normally rich same goes for people from China living in the west they rarely. They normally chill and calm in public aswell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, randomop and normie_joe
I hope you got dem warnings at a nice 0% boyo.

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Hahah even paki, Bengali and black Africans have overtaken cumskins. Not surprising because for curries in the West, if you never became a doctor you're a failure.

This doesn't matter anyway. The top jobs go to whites.

It's over for gypsies and Irish travellers lmao.

• +1
Reactions: randomop and heightmaxxing
I hope you got dem warnings at a nice 0% boyo.
I'm not racebaiting most white people I see are chavs and most indians and Chinese are smart. Don't really deal with jews daily tho but they control the world so their doing something right

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe and SecularIslamist
Hahah even paki, Bengali and black Africans have overtaken cumskins. Not surprising because for curries in the West, if you never became a doctor you're a failure.

This doesn't matter anyway. The top jobs go to whites.

It's over for gypsies and Irish travellers lmao.
Yeah insane just how bad Gypsy's do I guess.Doesnt matter tho you don't need gcses to steal catalytic converters

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I'm not racebaiting most white people I see are chavs and most indians and Chinese are smart. Don't really deal with jews daily tho but they control the world so their doing something right

Curries are forced and encouraged to studymaxx, that's why the are "smart."

If pinkoids were forced the same way, they would be smart but also "weak and beta" cause socializing and sports are not prioritized.

View attachment 2860550
Look at this graph It shows how smart they are (jews ain't on it but their probably about Chinese people) jews are the richest with the best looking women.Indians in the west are also normally rich same goes for people from China living in the west they rarely. They normally chill and calm in public aswell
If those stats were split by gender you would see ethnic women by far outperforming the men.

White girls do better than white men, but I believe the margin to which ethnic girls outperform men is far higher. They get better jobs too, so as expected hypergamy takes over and these girls reject their own ethnicity in almost full totality. Average Paki is drug dealer or car mechanic, while average paki is working from home as data analyst or some shit.

Curries are forced and encouraged to studymaxx, that's why the are "smart."

If pinkoids were forced the same way, they would be smart but also "weak and beta" cause socializing and sports are not prioritized.
Legit true. But that's a good thing. Pinkoids are taught to be "free" and follow their passions and interests (study meme subject like psychology and fuck chads all day and night at uni).

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Selective immigration but I do think ethnics have better work ethic compared to whites. High iq whites seem to be more creative and free thinkers that like to invent and discover stuff while high iq Indians and Chinese make for great cooperate slaves who are good at doing what they are told to do efficiently

Last edited: