as a man you need to be gymcelled and knowing a sport combat

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
@skorp
this is mandatory: imagine walking the streets with baggy clothing and faggot looks hair all skinny bc psl brainwashed you to female gaze and muh skinny max

one walk thru the wrong neighborhood and ur toast. get bitched infront of ur "girl" by other goofies

as a man you need to be gymcelled. gymcelled + tiktok face/hair = slaying machine

learning a sport combat. just wrestling, english box or muay thai for 18 to 20 months and knowing how to defend urself and ur a walking god

no nigga will play w u. a reminder 99% of ppl cant fight. literally. if u just know basics its ova for em

you need to look like a man physically and know how to fight like one. all while having that female gaze face hair style

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 50702, Saggitarian and 11 others
Lifting and knowing Kickboxing or Muay Thai is the way.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Kamui
Muh combat sport, meanwhile the twink with painted fingernails is 9 inches deep in your oneitis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Decha, KING REIDYZ, Zenis and 13 others
boxing mogs both
in a street fight? no way
muay thai or wrestling will get that other nigga stretched in 5 seconds if he doesn't know shit
you can put dudes to sleep with muay thai literally

boxing is good for cardio and knowing how to throw punches but for street fights scenarios? wrestling or muay thai

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and lilxder2
BBC

• Love it
Reactions: Kamui
You need a prtty boy face the sex appeal comes from body height and frame I agree

Not sure there’s much point in muh fighting in 2023 cos niggas have guns and knives etc so if they really wanna kill you they’ll just do it

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Not in a streetfight setting
kicks are bad in street fights even adrew tate said boxing is more useful bc kicks might make you slip and wresiting is bad bc if it goes to ground bad things happen

boxing mogs both
In a street fight it doesn't. Muay Thai and Kickboxing has an arsenal of combos and moves. But boxers do have good head movement.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and alriodai
Not in a streetfight setting
and in a street fight settings, most dude that start shit or want to fight or like hotheads in general are dudes who don't know shit about fighting, low inhib retards thinking they can throw lucky punches, most guys with good muay thai/wrestling knowledge will never pick on a fight, too scared to kill the other dude

basically 99% of the dudes that want to fight or will get u in a fighting situation cannot FIGHT at all
You need a prtty boy face the sex appeal comes from body height and frame I agree

Not sure there’s much point in muh fighting in 2023 cos niggas have guns and knives etc so if they really wanna kill you they’ll just do it
prettyboy face/hair with high T gymcel body is ideal appeal, literally
and yea if niggas have knives it's ova, never lose ur life over shit like that
kicks are bad in street fights even adrew tate said boxing is more useful bc kicks might make you slip and wresiting is bad bc if it goes to ground bad things happen
the problem is that, you would be right if the dude against you knew how to fight, most people don't

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
in a street fight? no way
muay thai or wrestling will get that other nigga stretched in 5 seconds if he doesn't know shit
you can put dudes to sleep with muay thai literally

boxing is good for cardio and knowing how to throw punches but for street fights scenarios? wrestling or muay thai
How about Tae Kwon Doe or Karate?

and in a street fight settings, most dude that start shit or want to fight or like hotheads in general are dudes who don't know shit about fighting, low inhib retards thinking they can throw lucky punches, most guys with good muay thai/wrestling knowledge will never pick on a fight, too scared to kill the other dude

basically 99% of the dudes that want to fight or will get u in a fighting situation cannot FIGHT at all

the problem is that, you would be right if the dude against you knew how to fight, most people don't
Yeah I agree, I do boxing but would never pick a fight with someone especially if they look like they are carrying a knife. Shit is never worth the risk, would rather run away

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider and alriodai
Yeah I agree, I do boxing but would never pick a fight with someone especially if they look like they are carrying a knife. Shit is never worth the risk, would rather run away
if a nigga with literally low trust incel face (yk what im talkin about) thuggish ugly face try to pick a fight with me him or his homies, i always gtfo, you will neva know what happen, theses niggas have nun to lose in life + the laws and governement help em

just run away
How about Tae Kwon Doe or Karate?
don't know that much but literally any sport combat mog, the average nigga picking fights don't know how to fight, he just do it to impress his friends and girls in the heat of the moment till he wakes up a few hours later with ice around his eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Aladin and lilxder2
you need to be gymceled for sure but not necessary for fighting at all as long as ur strong and ur technique on point, i got smoked by a dude 7 kg lighter than me in my first competition 4 years ago

also going on the ground in a street fight is a death sentence, don't do that shit you don't know if a nigga has friends or a knife or whatver

id say boxing is better for most people, but even i know how to punch and have some experience i avoid street fighting as much as possible and only go for knock outs and still also a risk because there's is some soft ass niggas out there that can die from a punch

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
@skorp
this is mandatory: imagine walking the streets with baggy clothing and faggot looks hair all skinny bc psl brainwashed you to female gaze and muh skinny max

one walk thru the wrong neighborhood and ur toast. get bitched infront of ur "girl" by other goofies

as a man you need to be gymcelled. gymcelled + tiktok face/hair = slaying machine

learning a sport combat. just wrestling, english box or muay thai for 18 to 20 months and knowing how to defend urself and ur a walking god

no nigga will play w u. a reminder 99% of ppl cant fight. literally. if u just know basics its ova for em

you need to look like a man physically and know how to fight like one. all while having that female gaze face hair style
Also, there is no such thing as "female" gaze.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others

My point being that in most cases there’s just way more to lose than gain by fighting in 2023- it’s not even a very good way to get pussy tbh

knowing at least the name of the man who conceptualized the devices your life depends on does this job too

Or just use weapons and don't walk through shady neighborhoods.

No one should want to be in a fight ever.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, MentalistKebab and St.TikTokcel
People never try to fight lanklets for no reason but manlets should be gymcelled for sure.

Yeah he loves kickboxing, it's a sport he dedicated his youth to and is very passionate about, and he still says boxing is better than it for self-defense.

just inject T tbh

@skorp

paranoid schizophrenia vibes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Kristin and g0op
Ion walk anywhere

Combat sport and some size aint doing nothing when it's an ambush, you're outnumbered or the other person has a concealed weapon.

Much less risky going to the ground he could pull a weapon and you would be toast also wrestling needs more mass than skill tbh boxing slows you to go above your weight class than wrestling kicking is also impractical because if you fuck up a kick your toast if you mess up a punch you can withdraw overall boxing is more practical in a street fight situation

Much less risky going to the ground he could pull a weapon and you would be toast also wrestling needs more mass than skill tbh boxing slows you to go above your weight class than wrestling kicking is also impractical because if you fuck up a kick your toast if you mess up a punch you can withdraw overall boxing is more practical in a street fight situation
you're overthinking this so much brutha

you're overthinking this so much brutha
I’m really not wrestling is a retarded move unless you have the weight advantage boxing is way more practical

I’m really not wrestling is a retarded move unless you have the weight advantage boxing is way more practical
and that's why you need to read the thread
"gymcelling" alongside sport combat legit in the titlte

Fighting ability is mostly genetic, it is about bone frame size, not hypertrophied muscle.

Just get a gun/knife
But if you are at a situation where you don't have any weapons and need to use your hands just act like a wild chimpanzee and fight dirty, no one expects it, this even works with fighters.
It works for me, i just go apeshit and win every time,

Lol yet wherever I go I see faggot hair, skinny tiny frame, introverted posture and baggy clothing guys r most likely to have a GF

there's a resurgence of random violence in cities not seen since the 70s. if you're not combat ready, armed or unarmed, you are basically fucking stupid.

every other day some female gazemaxer gets beaten to death or stabbed. they're dropping like flies.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and alriodai
Fighting ability is mostly genetic, it is about bone frame size, not hypertrophied muscle.
yes, but knowledge and technology increases your chances. and hypertrophied muscle=strength, which is useful for fighting. a lanket who knows how to fight will still get easily manhandled by a size mogger just due to basic newtonian physics

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Just get a gun/knife
But if you are at a situation where you don't have any weapons and need to use your hands just act like a wild chimpanzee and fight dirty, no one expects it, this even works with fighters.
It works for me, i just go apeshit and win every time,
If you ever get into a fight in public just strip butt ass naked

Nobody wants to get caught fighting another grown man in the street with his ass hanging out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Sprinkles, alriodai and 1 other person
Lol yet wherever I go I see faggot hair, skinny tiny frame, introverted posture and baggy clothing guys r most likely to have a GF
Respect from men is also very important as well, thinking that everything is about pulling foids is stupid, you need to be able to do both

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, copemaxxeer and alriodai
there's a resurgence of random violence in cities not seen since the 70s. if you're not combat ready, armed or unarmed, you are basically fucking stupid.

every other day some female gazemaxer gets beaten to death or stabbed. they're dropping like flies.
but but they're deep in your oneitis bro!!!

who cares if you're dead? you can be prettyboy gazed and know how to fight, both things can be true at once
Respect from men is also very important as well, thinking that everything is about pulling foids is stupid, you need to be able to do both
niggas are so fucking dumb jfl, they think everything should be about pussy/foids

i wish i was a nigga frmo the US, could have gotten a gun, but i got to combat sport maxx like a cuck cause no guns

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
No femalegaze face with a bloated protein gymcel lifestyle

This is also true, when I see someone getting punked or see news about it, it's always a femalegazemaxxer

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Also, there is no such thing as "female" gaze.
View attachment 2565964
guns are obviously more effective than fighting but when you are in a situation where you use it, even for show, you already lose, there’s no net positive outcome for u

ideally u prevent the whole situation by looking like someone who u don’t want to fuck with in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
guns are obviously more effective than fighting but when you are in a situation where you use it, even for show, you already lose, there’s no net positive outcome for u

ideally u prevent the whole situation by looking like someone who u don’t want to fuck with in the first place.
yup, thats why i said gymcelling is key
ugly bullies truecels will always pick on niggas that look weak/bitch like thoses female gaze prettyboys etc iywkim
gymcelling + in case shit goes wrong, you know how to fight

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and incel194012940
yes, but knowledge and technology increases your chances. and hypertrophied muscle=strength, which is useful for fighting. a lanket who knows how to fight will still get easily manhandled by a size mogger just due to basic newtonian physics

hypertrophied muscle is not equal to strength lmfao,

fighters are skinny as fuck for a reason,

they focus on explosive power and cardio, hypertrophied muscles just waste oxygen and tire you out faster

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Kamui
@skorp

martial arts for that reason is useless just get a weapon

you couldnt even last a round against an amatuer mma fighter if u do that

we do stuff against knives in wrestling and a guy whos had 10 years of experience is impossibel to stab i tried first hand its crazy

weight matters less in wrestling than boxing jfl , you need wrestling to defend against takedowns and get yourself off the ground as fast as possible