As incel, you are at least not having to go through the shit that comes with dating.

Cope

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2933 and 3 others
From someone who's dated, women pull some shit that makes you wanna start breaking jaws, you gotta remain alpha at all times and if you're not naturally alpha, you'll get drained and you'll wanna break jaws once more.

Stick to slaying

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, BeestungLipsTheory, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 6 others
Only applies to normie girls are innocent little pussys around Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Those female "strategies" don't matter at all. Women are emotional creatures and will always respond to dominant, aggressive alpha males.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, PubertyMaxxer, Zeta ascended and 4 others
Those female "strategies" don't matter at all. Women are emotional creatures and will always respond to dominant, aggressive alpha males.
obviously, these rules are for:
* beta buxx (normies) dudes;
* women that are a bit older and got dumped by alot of Chads and are tired of that.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
The shit, plenty women pull when dating:

This only surprises people who live in the top 20 economies of the world. Outside of those countries, these gold-digging strategies are extremely common. Such women always end up as alcoholics with mental illness in my experience.

• +1
Reactions: Usum, HighIQcel, LowTierNormie and 2 others
This only surprises people who live in the top 20 economies of the world. Outside of those countries, these gold-digging strategies are extremely common. Such women always end up as alcoholics with mental illness in my experience.
Legit, come back. It's true.

It surpises dudes. Because they gave women equal opprtunity, and salary and stuff. Which I guess, normie guys believed would result in the end of BetaBuxxing for normie dudes with local women.

Not a clue about Portland but these trash tier roasties are talking recklessssss haha

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Usum
Not a clue about Portland but these trash tier roasties are talking recklessssss haha

Yeah.
But don't be fooled.
These women brag about how much richer theses guys are that they are dating, or wanting to date.

But what they don't say. These men will likely be:
* older
* uglier/ugly
* short
* etc..

These chicks over there likely never talk about. How these new "level up" dudes look good, or whatever. But only about these new dudes their wealth.

The women that are their hero's; and gove dating advice to thesetype of women that want to "level up" or be treated like a princess.
They often do say, to these women that don't date rich men: stop fucking hot dudes; but settle for an old ugly wrinkled man.

• Ugh..
Reactions: NormieKilla and Adrenochrome
most of these woman are black hoes

Yes, indeed I think you’re correct... that and or extremely low class -The prose is quite revealing.

Yeah.
But don't be fooled.
These women brag about how much richer theses guys are that they are dating, or wanting to date.

* older
* uglier/ugly
* short
* etc..

These chicks over there likely never talk about. How these new "level up" dudes look good, or whatever. But only about these new dudes their wealth.

The women that are their hero's; and gove dating advice to thesetype of women that want to "level up" or be treated like a princess.
They often do say, to these women that don't date rich men: stop fucking hot dudes; but settle for an old ugly wrinkled man.

None worthy of the title, “female” ... really just disgusting in every single way.

God help the Low IQ “male” who comes in contact with these throwaways.

• +1
Yeah, everyone hates games, but it still beats being alone. There are good moments after all.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and eduardkoopman
None worthy of the title, “female” ... really just disgusting in every single way.

God help the Low IQ “male” who comes in contact with these throwaways.
I don't understand this.
Just because a woman wants something else, then you want her to want. Then they are disgusting??

People are allowed to want, what they want. And it's imo okay as long as it's legal.

Often there is a mismatch in wants. And then the neogotions start.

There is no reason to look dwon on someone, because they want somethingthat clash with what you want.

ideally, I would want women to give out sex for free (to me).
So what?
Plenty women, will get upset if a dude says he likes to fuck women for free. These women are wrong, for shaming such men for wanting what they want.

ideally, meny women would like to get free stuff and attention form dudes.
So what?
Plenty men, will get upset if a woman says she likes to find men that will treat and spoil her like a princes. These men are wrong, for shaming such women for wanting what they want.

in that way, imo. You are no better then a chick getting upset that men want quick free sex.

Wow, maybe my inceldom isn't that bad after all.

I should be the happy ngl. Imagine having a toilet yelling at you for validation 24/7.

I'd rather be here on this forum and LDAR happily.

• +1
Yeah.
But don't be fooled.

* older
* uglier/ugly
* short
* etc..

Yes. This is why they become alcoholics with mental problems. Dating unattractive men for money is mentally draining. There are barely any HNWIs above psl5. Especially in countries where sports and entertainment don't make a lot of money(which is most countries).

BTW if you plan on locationmaxxing, you must research these strategies, because older white men are the prime target for these scheming women in shithole countries. You US and Western Europe guys are seen as easy targets because you are very romantic, you tend to worship women and you have income mostly better than shithole income

• +1
Reactions: Usum and eduardkoopman
Wow, maybe my inceldom isn't that bad after all.

I should be the happy ngl. Imagine having a toilet yelling at you for validation 24/7.

I'd rather be here on this forum and LDAR happily.
Semi-Cope, and semi-true.
Incel isn't that bad, since you don't have to deal with certain downsides that comes with dating+relationships.
Incel also is bad, since you don't the upsides that comes with dating+relationships.

• Woah
Reactions: john2
Yeah.
But don't be fooled.

* older
* uglier/ugly
* short
* etc..

Black hoes
worth 40 dollars in my country but they dream rich men

Last edited:
Black hoes
worth 40 dollars in my country but they dream rich men
Everyone needs dreams. As motivation.
No need to dogg dreams of people, unless highly immoral or illegal

Everyone needs dreams. As motivation.
No need to dogg dreams of people, unless highly immoral or illegal
its like incels dreaming hot models
But at least we have the common sense to know it will never happen

• +1
Reactions: Usum and eduardkoopman
its like incels dreaming hot models
But at least we have the common sense to know it will never happen
This is a very wise comment. It is like that.

But incels, also try to ascend herein looks at least. Hopeing to be able to get with hotter women.

I'm not sure if these women at that place also try to ascend to try to have a btter shot. Although I must say, women are regularly more lazy then men. Men can be much more hardworking and hardcore to get where they want to be.

This is a very wise comment. It is like that.

But incels, also try to ascend herein looks at least. Hopeing to be able to get with hotter women.

I'm not sure if these women at that place also try to ascend to try to have a btter shot. Although I must say, women are regularly more lazy then men. Men can be much more hardworking and hardcore to get where they want to be.
incels just want to ascend to get barely 1 decent average not obese woman and lose virginity no other complicate shit like super models and rich

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Be chad or stay away from modern dating theory is and always will be legit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: john2, Usum and Deleted member 4209
Be chad or stay away from modern dating theory is and always will be legit
average man will be used up for all his resources, his soul sucked out from him and divorce raped.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 616
yes but i want to experience it :(

Women deserve to be destroyed

• +1
Reactions: john2
Semi-Cope, and semi-true.
Incel isn't that bad, since you don't have to deal with certain downsides that comes with dating+relationships.
Incel also is bad, since you don't the upsides that comes with dating+relationships.
If that is the case, then I'd say -

ONS/hookups > relationships.

i live 10 mins away from portland
What’s the word? I hear Portland girls are a mix of third wave fem/hairy hippie garbage 🗑

If that is the case, then I'd say -

ONS/hookups > relationships.
I have had both.
And ONS/Hookups were fun for me.

I alos had 1 relationship where I reall loved the woman. And I must say, that's an special experience. Strangely the sex was better for me also when it was with that woman that I loved. Because these love hormones, add to the pott of hormone rush when having sex.
i live 10 mins away from portland
Porkland Oregan. Home of all the trash white meat.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
What’s the word? I hear Portland girls are a mix of third wave fem/hairy hippie garbage 🗑
nope not all of them, there's lots of women with short haircuts though, but there is also lots of attractive slim girls here, portland legit has every single stereotype in one city.

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome