As the number on the scale keeps dropping

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
I just cage out loud at how easy leanmaxxing is, while remembering all the subhumans here that struggle with it. Just lol, I’m gonna keep going until I can visibly see my six pack then that’ll be enough (idk what bf that is)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Iasacrko
ur over 100kg it’s always easy at that weight jfl

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, ascension, 0hMan and 2 others
ur over 100kg it’s always easy at that weight jfl
Bro I’m eating like 1600 cals on no carb as well. I’m mentally strong af I’ll keep it up even when I drop to the 90s

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
I just cage out loud at how easy leanmaxxing is, while remembering all the subhumans here that struggle with it. Just lol, I’m gonna keep going until I can visibly see my six pack then that’ll be enough (idk what bf that is)
All it takes to leanmaxx is putting the fork down. People who can't even do that will never have the discipline and dedication required to do any other looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, fogdart, AspiringMogger and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
depends if you have a strong core. You can see them at 15-16% but for most people it’s 10-14%
I said that bc I’m assuming at that point my face will be at its leanest. So I’m aiming for 10-11% bf

• +1
Reactions: plukee
It also depends on metabolism

Ur metabolism works faster probably and ur also young still a teenager so ur at ur leanmax prime

Tho what did u do exactly just a calorie deficit?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Reformed

Ur metabolism works faster probably and ur also young still a teenager so ur at ur leanmax prime

Tho what did u do exactly just a calorie deficit?
Calorie deficit on full carnivore. I also take 25mcg T4 daily forgot to mention that. Its a thyroid hormone so yeah my metabolism is also slightly faster in theory

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
fatty bragging about not eating. Should i be impressed?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
fatty bragging about not eating. Should i be impressed?
Retard I was always 12-15% bf. I came fresh out of a giga bulk last 2 weeks. More progress and mogging than you’ll ever experience in ur life unless ur stats are better than mine

Retard I was always 12-15% bf. I came fresh out of a giga bulk last 2 weeks. More progress and mogging than you’ll ever experience in ur life unless ur stats are better than mine
imagine giga bulking like a retard

I said that bc I’m assuming at that point my face will be at its leanest. So I’m aiming for 10-11% bf
I wish you luck currently I can’t leanmaxx atm because if i leanmaxx any further ill end up anorexic so i gotta bulk and so far have put on 5kg without any fat really

• +1
another laws of physics breakingmaxxer

jfl at this fucking forum, you're all scientifically bluepilled to the brim

kys

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed and Iasacrko
I can't lean-max because food is my only dopamine-source beyond drugs/alcohol.

My brain will die.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, ascension, Deleted member 22623 and 1 other person

kys
Are u retarded? Muh laws of physics, yeah no shit a faster metabolism abides to that anyway

• +1

kys
Nigga I’m no expert i just heard somewhere that some ppl have faster metabolisms

That’s why not every diet works the same for everyone bodies burn calories at. Different paste

• +1
imagine giga bulking like a retard
Once in a lifetime thing then Ill remain lean forever. I look proper muscular now and made it out of DYEL. U have to bulk at least once

• +1
Reactions: j05 and LightSkinNoob
Nigga I’m no expert i just heard somewhere that some ppl have faster metabolisms

That’s why not every diet works the same for everyone bodies burn calories at. Different paste
Ofc a faster metabolism matters. This guy prob came from a Bro steroid forum ignore him

• +1
Easier in the beginning

• +1
Also I’m not in the begining JFL. I’m almost 2 weeks in, ~8kg down

Yeah but I’m still running on 1600 cals which will be constant through the whole journey
Yeah but you're gonna have to adjust cause your TDEE will change with weightloss jfl

It won't be the same diet nor deficit when you've lost 10-20 kgs

• Hmm...
Yeah but you're gonna have to adjust cause your TDEE will change with weightloss jfl

I mean yeah maybe some slight adjustments. But understand I’m literally on no carb for almost 2 weeks, haven’t cheated once. This is gonna be easy

I mean yeah maybe some slight adjustments. But understand I’m literally on no carb for almost 2 weeks, haven’t cheated once. This is gonna be easy
Carbs ain't the big problem really it's calories in calories out

I'm also on little to no carbs high protein and lost 10kgs in 3 weeks

I'm hoping the weightloss will be at a consistent rate but I doubt it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Samiscool234 and Reformed

1600 calories will still be a big deficit at 10% BF for sure

• +1

Well u know u got the discipline so you’ll get there eventually

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and RandomSwan

Im stuck at around 14% BFP and I consume a lot of carbs, would less carbs help do you think?

• Hmm...
  • +1
He's eating 1600 cals a day not on a 1600 deficit if I understood correctly
I know but most males need like 2-2.2k calories for maintenance. Even when skinny it's like 1.8k-2k

• +1
Reactions: RandomSwan and Reformed
He's eating 1600 cals a day not on a 1600 deficit if I understood correctly
Yes but even 1600 cals on a lower bf with still burn fat, is what he means

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, RandomSwan and Samiscool234

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and Reformed
I feel like a lot of people lack the intrinsic motivation to leanmaxx because they haven't taste the other side of life yet. I leanmaxxed way before I knew what blackpill was because even in my normie/redpill days I knew the power of having a nice body. I've seen women display the most primal lust for me because of my body.

• +1
going from 15 to 12 is much harder than going from 25 to 15

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, fogdart and Reformed
I’m 3 weeks in on 2000 cals and 20k steps per day, shit is hard but the results will be worth it.

• +1
  • Love it
going from 15 to 12 is much harder than going from 25 to 15
I agree, but there's no need to go to 12%. If your face doesn't look good at 15% you're probably just ugly lol. I personally don't think that there's a significant face gain from 15 to 12%.

• Hmm...
I agree, but there's no need to go to 12%. If your face doesn't look good at 15% you're probably just ugly lol. I personally don't think that there's a significant face gain from 15 to 12%.
15% isn’t even low. 10-12% is what is needed

Depends on fat distribution, most of my fat goes to my stomach so it’s true for me that 15% - 12% makes 0 difference.

I also look 10x more bloated on carbs/sodium at 145lbs than I do at 165lbs no carbs/sodium.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart

you're retarded

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back