4.9 MB
  • IMG_1244.jpeg
    IMG_1244.jpeg
    314.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, cyko, lestoa and 47 others
Congrats great job, how old in the before and after, was it all soft max or any hardmaxxing in there what where some of the key things you did aside from lose fat and go through puberty ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, whiteislandpill and UZB_Strebl
whats ur height rn?

Im guessing the way people started treating you was like day and night, how tall ru?

• +1
Reactions: AySab and Salted_Salty
Congrats great job, how old in the before and after, was it all soft max or any hardmaxxing in there what where some of the key things you did aside from lose fat and go through puberty ?
15 when I was obese and manlet (5’8), 16- early 17 with severe overbite and lack of masculine dimorphism. I am 18 now. I hardmaxxed to fix my recessed jaw/severe overbite, orthodontist had me on Forsus appliance for almost a year to correct my bite, have pretty good genetics apart from that and most of this was softmaxxing. Puberty came in hard in the last 10 months and completely flipped my dimorphism, currently stacking mk-677 with enclomaphine even though im already 6’1 because I’m a looksmax autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, mvp2v1 and clarksonoid
  • +1
Reactions: Tyrant
This is very impressive!!

Good job, maybe you could make a thread on how you accomplished this

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 62070 and Jason Voorhees

thanks, I will sometime this week

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Fishy and coispet

lost weight and grew up

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and coispet
15 when I was obese and manlet (5’8), 16- early 17 with severe overbite and lack of masculine dimorphism. I am 18 now. I hardmaxxed to fix my recessed jaw/severe overbite, orthodontist had me on Forsus appliance for almost a year to correct my bite, have pretty good genetics apart from that and most of this was softmaxxing. Puberty came in hard in the last 10 months and completely flipped my dimorphism, currently stacking mk-677 with enclomaphine even though im already 6’1 because I’m a looksmax autist
Do you think it’s worth hopping on mk677 if 19 and 5’11 or is there no point haven’t grown in a while.

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Did u take Vitamin K2 MK-7

Do you think it’s worth hopping on mk677 if 19 and 5’11 or is there no point haven’t grown in a while.
Your probably done growing but the thing is that mk is so cheap that it is probably worth doing, anything past 20yr old is worthless imo. Just do your research on potential side affects

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
lost weight and grew up
+ hardmaxx for the overbite and a lot of softmaxxing + lifting and fighting. Mk-677 + enclo more recently

Your probably done growing but the thing is that mk is so cheap that it is probably worth doing, anything past 20yr old is worthless imo. Just do your research on potential side affects
How do you think it affected your face, your probs right about the height thing 5’11 is doable not great but it’s eh, how did you cycle mk677 btw

insane bro congratz

• +1
Reactions: Clouds006
lost weight and grew up
These 2 pictures are from after I lost weight. Had a severe overbite, lack of masculine dimorphism, and low bone mass. Puberty did its part in a very short period from when I first turned 17 to now having turned 18 a month ago. Without orthodontist hardmaxxing me with the Forsus appliance it still would’ve been fucking over for me

Attachments

• IMG_2939.jpeg
    IMG_2939.jpeg
    380.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4041.jpeg
    IMG_4041.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ResurgentSoldier
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, ResurgentSoldier and Random_maxxer
Insane. Ypur lower third completely changed I wonder how

Insane. Ypur lower third completely changed I wonder how
Overbite correction via Forsus appliance and a lot of softmaxxing

Overbite correction via Forsus appliance and a lot of softmaxxing
What is this Forsus appliance?

Is it like an expander?
How many mm of expansion did it give?

Also are you in Cali?

Last edited:
Good job. saw almost same results with my orthodontist and overbite. So I believe you 100% that THIS is natural. What makes me more interested is your height Ascension from 5‘8 ——> 6‘1 15-17. legit? And what did you do, bc this is actually CRUCIAL in your Ascension. All in all good job bhai and keep slaying

• +1
It is what (good) orthodontists will use to bring recessed mandibles foward correcting the bite in the process

Attachments

• copy_2412A443-4269-4696-A10D-958E79E7CC06.mov
    5.9 MB
  • IMG_6018.jpeg
    IMG_6018.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
What is this Forsus appliance?

Is it like an expander?
How many mm of expansion did it give?

Also are you in Cali?
I’m in Miami Florida

This is my ortho

https://g.co/kgs/FYiCazq

This is fucking crazy wtf how the fuck did ur eye area in the side profile change this much same for ur everything nigga went from a gay twink to Chadriguez

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, Klasik01, clarksonoid and 1 other person
life start for you, excellent ascension

• +1
This is fucking crazy wtf how the fuck did ur eye area in the side profile change this much same for ur everything nigga went from a gay twink to Chadriguez
my eye area was always fantastic until my previous (not current one that ascended me) orthodontist extracted some molars, this made my overbite significantly worse than when I was fat and fucked up my maxilla/eye area until it was later corrected.

these pictures here are from when I was fat but before I had teeth extracted (which is the worst and most impractical thing an orthodontist can do, literally destroys you)

I have very good Iberian genetics but my overbite hid them for the vast majority of my life, it is an awful thing to be born with.

Attachments

• IMG_9047.jpeg
    IMG_9047.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9049.jpeg
    IMG_9049.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater
my eye area was always fantastic until my previous (not current one that ascended me) orthodontist extracted some molars, this made my overbite significantly worse than when I was fat and fucked up my maxilla/eye area until it was later corrected.

these pictures here are from when I was fat but before I had teeth extracted (which is the worst and most impractical thing an orthodontist can do, literally destroys you)

I have very good Iberian genetics but my overbite hid them for the vast majority of my life, it is an awful thing to be born with.
In these pictures I have deepset, angry hunter eyes which is what I had always had until I had teeth extracted, I now have regained them over time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and 97baHater
I responded to you in dms

So extraction did not cause u lose bone mass??

So extraction did not cause u lose bone mass??
It fucked me up in a lot of different ways so it probably did, I know for sure that it intensified the overbite that I already had and fucked up my eye area

just fucking lol, niggers will call growing up=ascension and have all the greys asking
“muh what did u do bro” 🤓
“give me tips” 🤓

u didnt ascend, u just lost weight and got lucky with genetics, nothing wrong with that tho.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Deleted member 48839, Staceymaxxing and 1 other person
just fucking lol, niggers will call growing up=ascension and have all the greys asking
“give me tips” 🤓

u didnt ascend, u just lost weight and got lucky with genetics, nothing wrong with that tho.
After loosing weight I was still ltn tier jfl. That overbite didn’t fix itself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, salar and socialcel
mirin

• +1
“give me tips” 🤓

I had to hardmaxx (not surgery)
Here is after I lost weight but before looksmaxxing and after looksmaxxing (recent pics).

Loosing fat only revealed my recessed lower third even more and my masculine dimorphism kicked in as I was on the Forsus appliance and softmaxxing

Attachments

• IMG_1778.jpeg
    IMG_1778.jpeg
    346.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3733.jpeg
    IMG_3733.jpeg
    447.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4041.jpeg
    IMG_4041.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4154.jpeg
    IMG_4154.jpeg
    219.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7330.jpeg
    IMG_7330.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6018.jpeg
    IMG_6018.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • copy_2412A443-4269-4696-A10D-958E79E7CC06.mov
    5.9 MB
  • IMG_4261.jpeg
    IMG_4261.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and socialcel
any surgeries?
No, like you said I do have good genetics, I just needed to correct my overbite which was ruining everything else, and my masculine dimorphism had to kick in because I looked like a literal fag

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
No, like you said I do have good genetics, I just needed to correct my overbite which was ruining everything else, and my masculine dimorphism had to kick in because I looked like a literal fag
I see. Nice ascension regardless bro, mirin.

• +1
What the redditor

Good job. saw almost same results with my orthodontist and overbite. So I believe you 100% that THIS is natural. What makes me more interested is your height Ascension from 5‘8 ——> 6‘1 15-17. legit? And what did you do, bc this is actually CRUCIAL in your Ascension. All in all good job bhai and keep slaying
I was 15 and 5’9, put 5’8 as a mistake,
My father is 6’2 and my mother is 5’6 so my height is just genetic, I’m currently on mk-677 rn to see if I can squeeze out a little bit more height by maximizing my hgh production, pretty sure my growth plates aren’t closed yet because I have grown an inch in the past year

• +1
Reactions: AugustusA
How do you think it affected your face, your probs right about the height thing 5’11 is doable not great but it’s eh, how did you cycle mk677 btw
Doable is an understatement but great is an overstatement, it’s a good height unless if you live in Northern Europe, I promise you that the vast majority of people online height fraud, 5’11 barefoot is good.

I’ve been on mk for about 4 months and enclo for 2, going to take another bottle of each which lasts about 2 months and then stop atleast Mk completely because I don’t want to end up getting diabetes or anything like that.

Most noticeable affect is no muscle wasting and better sleep, it also may have (not confirming) improved my bone density. Enclo just raises your test up to peak natural levels but nothing more

Only negative affect from MK that I have experienced is pretty much always having phlegm congestion but you get used to it.

I advise anyone who wants to hop on anything to do in depth research first, and understand that side affects will vary per person, just because I haven’t had negative side affects doesn’t mean someone else won’t

Insane acension, how much was the forsus btw? And how long ago have you started taking MK? Mirin hard btw

Yeah I’m sure forsus applience turns incels into chads. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and Tyrant
whats your slaycount

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, got.daim and mvp2v1