TOPICAL MINOXIDIL ASCENDED ME

DR. NICKGA

DR. NICKGA

Kraken
i sprayed the liquid version of minoxidil in me mouth (4-5 times and more)

It ascended me eye lashes soo much, me lower eye lashes is literaly +1 cm to the 2 cm (i know that because i meassured it) and THATS me lower ones

Im now waiting when me eyebrow also grow, thick and long, this eyebrow type is ascending worthy (me father also have it, look so good)

After thaat, i ascended official me eye area (well me under eye support is bad, so i need to fix that also)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ineonx, looksmidder, arab_chink and 2 others
Me lower eyelashes IS LITERALY 1-2 CM INSAANE, THAATSS ME LOWER ONES

I posted this thread again because it was om the wrong thread thing (idk the name)

that shit gives me a puffy face with nasolibial folds dark eys and shit skin. Regrew my hairline but I had to stop and it got better

that shit gives me a puffy face with nasolibial folds dark eys and shit skin. Regrew my hairline but I had to stop and it got better
I feel like I have nasos now 3 days after

Weird, i never got in me live a puffy face looll

Me dark eyes + skin stayed the same

I feel like I have nasos now 3 days after
probally from water retention, I thought that to but after three months the fine line on the folds started moving down to my lips so I stopped

I don't believe any person on here who claims to orally consume topical minoxidil.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, socialcel, IMOGYOU and 2 others
Weird, i never got in me live a puffy face looll

Me dark eyes + skin stayed the same
oral might be fine, I heard the the alc in topical can case these issues but idk. I might just be absorbing to much because I was a hyper responder. One month in my hairline started growing. I stopped and it all fell out lol but on fin now.

oral might be fine, I heard the the alc in topical can case these issues but idk. I might just be absorbing to much because I was a hyper responder. One month in my hairline started growing. I stopped and it all fell out lol but on fin now.
Ohh noo you need minoxidil also

fin don"t regrow hair always, it will only stop the hair falling out

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Ohh noo you need minoxidil also

fin don"t regrow hair always, it will only stop the hair falling out
I dont have bad dead zones mainly just thinning. Finesteride can regrow and thicken existing hair. Not for everybody but majority of people have thickening and regrowth. If I'm not satisfied ill get a small HT. Minox doesn't work for me it makes me look sick.

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
uIMqlsv.png

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
If I'm not satisfied ill get a small HT. Minox doesn't work for me it makes me look sick.
I understand, you can always use hair oils like rosemary oil for the regrow part

"Our patient had consumed 50 ml i.e. 1000 mg of minoxidil, which is ten times maximum oral dosage and reported almost after 12 h"

Nice fucking fear mongering
in me bottle there is 60 ML he drank 50 ml LOL

Next time learn fucking reading

• +1
Reactions: Sny and looksmidder
I understand, you can always use hair oils like rosemary oil for the regrow part
Yea I started using topical finasteride mixed in multi peptide serum which is comparable to like 2% minox but no alc. Will see how it goes.

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
probally from water retention, I thought that to but after three months the fine line on the folds started moving down to my lips so I stopped
I didn’t have nasolabial fold and now only 3 days later I do

no pics NO care

You took my poll down but let shit like this stay up? @coispet fucking kill yourself you fucking fool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, dannydipss and RTLBbc
"Our patient had consumed 50 ml i.e. 1000 mg of minoxidil, which is ten times maximum oral dosage and reported almost after 12 h"

Nice fucking fear mongering
in me bottle there is 60 ML he drank 50 ml LOL

Next time learn fucking reading
Don’t entertain these retards

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and DR. NICKGA
Maybe it runs down your face ?

You took my poll down but let shit like this stay up? @coispet fucking kill yourself you fucking fool
Either be bald but 6ft4 barefoot btw the baldness is unfixable cant get hair system or Hair Transplant.
Or
Be 6ft with the most perfect hairline known to man with beautiful long hair that suits your face.

Such a great informational thread highlighting the importance of hair in the looksmaxxing section! It’ll definitely help a lot of people, way better than this shitty thread telling users how oral minoxidil is beneficial!!!!!!

• Ugh..
Reactions: dannydipss

It ascended me eye lashes soo much, me lower eye lashes is literaly +1 cm to the 2 cm (i know that because i meassured it) and THATS me lower ones

Im now waiting when me eyebrow also grow, thick and long, this eyebrow type is ascending worthy (me father also have it, look so good)

After thaat, i ascended official me eye area (well me under eye support is bad, so i need to fix that also)
The autism on this forum has gone too far mfs drinking minoxidi now it's completely over.

nah it goes systemic, I grew a beard and got super hairy everywhere aswell, which I didn't like.
How long did it take you to notice ??

I think it also depends how thick someone’s skin is and the absorption factor. Which is why oral might be better for some.

I think it also depends how thick someone’s skin is and the absorption factor. Which is why oral might be better for some.
Im a hyper responder for sure my hairline started growing at only 1.5 months after three months it was looking pretty good again. Body hair started growing at about a month. I stopped after three months my beard I would say got 30% ,more hairs and my chest legs and arms are now covered in hair they weren't that hairy.

I personally don't like it and its annoying even my shoulders grew hair I shave every day and trim my body once a week now. I shave my arms with a guard every now and the n which I never had to do 3 months ago.

My hair fell out but my body hair stayed.

• Woah
Reactions: Softboymaxx and MaestheticMaso
Either be bald but 6ft4 barefoot btw the baldness is unfixable cant get hair system or Hair Transplant.
Or
Be 6ft with the most perfect hairline known to man with beautiful long hair that suits your face.

Such a great informational thread highlighting the importance of hair in the looksmaxxing section! It’ll definitely help a lot of people, way better than this shitty thread telling users how oral minoxidil is beneficial!!!!!!
Okay I’m sorry daddy 🥺

• JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc and coispet
why you talk like that retard

I use the pill 2.5mg and don't get skin sides

Ima try oral

gay

why are you taking a topical medication orally
the iq of this forum never fails to amaze me

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Can u send pics

IMG 2638

needs to actually hop off my fat nuts, coispet you monkey fuck. get a job

It gorerapes collagen.

It just depends how ethnic you are

Why would you use topical in the mouth

Does topical application also affect test levels?

Wait u put it in ur mouth? Wtf?

pic