TOPICAL MINOXIDIL ASCENDED ME

DR. NICKGA

DR. NICKGA

Kraken
i sprayed the liquid version of minoxidil in me mouth (4-5 times and more)

It ascended me eye lashes soo much, me lower eye lashes is literaly +1 cm to the 2 cm (i know that because i meassured it) and THATS me lower ones

Im now waiting when me eyebrow also grow, thick and long, this eyebrow type is ascending worthy (me father also have it, look so good)

After thaat, i ascended official me eye area (well me under eye support is bad, so i need to fix that also)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and latincell95
Me lower eyelashes IS LITERALY 1-2 CM

INSAANE, THAATSS ME LOWER ONES

bro yall mfers crazy for drinking topical minoxidil, do yall not consider the risks, id rather eat foaming mouth wash before i eat foaming minoxidil. oral minox perscriptions are like $20

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, latincell95 and N1666
i sprayed the liquid version of minoxidil in me mouth (4-5 times and more)

It ascended me eye lashes soo much, me lower eye lashes is literaly +1 cm to the 2 cm (i know that because i meassured it) and THATS me lower ones

Im now waiting when me eyebrow also grow, thick and long, this eyebrow type is ascending worthy (me father also have it, look so good)

After thaat, i ascended official me eye area (well me under eye support is bad, so i need to fix that also)
How long did it take?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and N1666
Id rather be a pussy than a low iq fag who sprays topical minox in their mouth :lul:, absolute retard you might want to get an ekg in the near future

Id rather be a pussy than a low iq fag who sprays topical minox in their mouth :lul:, absolute retard you might want to get an ekg in the near future
HighInhib.org , while i ascend you rot

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmidder, FacialStructure404 and N1666
HighInhib.org , while i ascend you rot
Yes you are such a high inhib slayer thanks to your eyelashes :soy:, keep spraying poison in your mouth like it's a breath freshener I'm sure the heart failure won't be much of a problem to you seeing as you are so low inhib

Dude, you consume enormous amount of minox
IMG 20240317 011149

6 sprays is 1ml give or take... It is 50 mg of minoxidil, 4 or 5 sprays is from 34-42mg of minoxidil

Oral minox contains 10 mg, when you consume topical minox, you should use a drop or 2, 1 drop being 1.25 mg of minoxidil

Stop using it in such quantity or you will get health problems

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1666