Ascension is truly imminent

Bennett

Bennett

Skdijdjababbsjxkcpaplakwnwndkfpcidhwbnwslpfkfjebdf
Had a surgery consultation to fix my only two yet major falios (bulbous crooked nose + fucked up ears). I was planning on going in there and telling the surgeon exactly what I wanted but he started talking and said he could do everything I needed without me even speaking. He has operated on over 2000 patients and is a literal artist at this shit. It’s my time boyos. Will keep you guys updated once I have the surgery and how true the blackpill is.
di re

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and CupOfCoffee
over if you dont slay looking like this

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Bennett
I’ve been with a few girls, these surgery’s + all my other looksmax’s are just to truly ascend from normie Chad status
Well I think that "ascension" should be used just for fking first time, getting to chad needs another name

Well I think that "ascension" should be used just for fking first time, getting to chad needs another name
Had an opportunity to get laid, passed up on it because she was a thot. It really doesn’t take much to be chad nowadays when you’re competing against a bunch of non looksmaxed fucks in your area.

Had an opportunity to get laid, passed up on it because she was a thot. It really doesn’t take much to be chad nowadays when you’re competing against a bunch of non looksmaxed fucks in your area.
I was psl3.5 meybe 4 at that Time and I was mogging 90% of population becasue of 1 thing I was tall and creatine "fat" with 40cm arms, size is king, getting lean on top of it is the true gamechanger. Polish people are trully subhuman

I was psl3.5 meybe 4 at that Time and I was mogging 90% of population becasue of 1 thing I was tall and creatine "fat" with 40cm arms, size is king, getting lean on top of it is the true gamechanger. Polish people are trully subhuman
I don’t even think you have to be massive, I just think you need to play the fuck out of your strengths to be chad, whether it be looks, money, status, or all three.

I don’t even think you have to be massive, I just think you need to play the fuck out of your strengths to be chad, whether it be looks, money, status, or all three.
being big=easiest way to do 1 cycle or roids or 1 years of training and you can reach that size, then you have a better body than 95% of population and chicks dig muscles. Doing surgeries is a cherry on the top to get to that 1%

being big=easiest way to do 1 cycle or roids or 1 years of training and you can reach that size, then you have a better body than 95% of population and chicks dig muscles. Doing surgeries is a cherry on the top to get to that 1%
You get it.

You get it.
no fucking shit men, I live in the ogre world, being gl here only counts if youre big, fat guys get more ass than twink prettyboiz, Polish girls are low T high E, they need that ogre