Surgeon laughed at me

darkking

darkking

Iron
I went to the surgeon for the first consultation. When I started talking telling him I wanted to get implants(zygos + gonial) he started laughing, and when he was talking it was like that he doesn't believe in aesthetic surgery, like it's useless just because it's about aesthetics(shallow, bluepill).
when i was to go home he said laughing "keep studying" cause during the visit he asked me what i do. He was like "keep studying because aesthetics surgery is a bullshit and looks don't matter".
He mainly does ortognatic surgery for health, i now noticed that all his positive review are from people that had problem with breathing for rhyno, and other problems for bimax and genio. so seems like none of them cared about aesthetics.
He told me implants are not safe because they could give infection and after some year they are ugly to see, but "if you want to do it then i will". but it was like that those kind of surgeries are boring for him, wtf.
It was very frustrating, he thinks it's a fking joke porcodio. why do you work as a surgeon if you don't want people asking you this.

I was planning to go to pagnoni that is in my country, but i read a thread of a guy who did bimax and went wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, inwardgonionscel, Surgerymaxxer1998 and 2 others
I went to the surgeon for the first consultation. When I started talking telling him I wanted to get implants(zygos + gonial) he started laughing, and when he was talking it was like that he doesn't believe in aesthetic surgery, like it's useless just because it's about aesthetics(shallow, bluepill).
when i was to go home he said laughing "keep studying" cause during the visit he asked me what i do. He was like "keep studying because aesthetics surgery is a bullshit and looks don't matter".
He mainly does ortognatic surgery for health, i now noticed that all his positive review are from people that had problem with breathing for rhyno, and other problems for bimax and genio. so seems like none of them cared about aesthetics.
He told me implants are not safe because they could give infection and after some year they are ugly to see, but "if you want to do it then i will". but it was like that those kind of surgeries are boring for him, wtf.
It was very frustrating, he thinks it's a fking joke porcodio. why do you work as a surgeon if you don't want people asking you this.

I was planning to go to pagnoni that is in my country, but i read a thread of a guy who did bimax and went wrong.
Don’t take surgery with that fucker

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, WeiWei, _MVP_ and 1 other person
Go to a blackpilled surgeon then.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, RAMU KAKA, WeiWei and 3 others
Most surgeons are bluepilled subhumans, go with many, I went with 6 just to get with one that would do me a proper hair transplant, I'm gonna go into my third rhyno consultation this month (the 2 previous ones were bluepilled), you know what you need, you have something in your mind, try recreating it in photoshop / computer software and show it to them also remember to always look at previous work done by the surgeon to avoid getting botched.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_

Do implants actually look weird after a year? @RealSurgerymax I thought permanent implants (not sillicone) did not have uncanny look to them

Do implants actually look weird after a year? @RealSurgerymax I thought permanent implants (not sillicone) did not have uncanny look to them
No they look better after a year

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and greycel
What do you mean by permanent? all implants should be permanent(silicone and peek), or do you mean lipofilling/fat grafting? fat grafting gives a chubby face and most of the foids who've done it are unsatisfied, so for men is even worse.

Change surgeon

What do you mean by permanent? all implants should be permanent(silicone and peek), or do you mean lipofilling/fat grafting? fat grafting gives a chubby face and most of the foids who've done it are unsatisfied, so for men is even worse.
How will fat grafting give you a chubby face. I am not talking about fat grafting to the zygos cuz it reduces angularity and will give u that bloated look. Im talking about to the undereyes (if they lack support / are hollow)

How will fat grafting give you a chubby face. I am not talking about fat grafting to the zygos cuz it reduces angularity and will give u that bloated look. Im talking about to the undereyes (if they lack support / are hollow)
Fat graft for Uee and undereyes mog hard, maybe temples and skull deformities too

"keep studying because aesthetics surgery is a bullshit and looks matter"