Ascension soon?

lookism_world

lookism_world

IG: @LOOKISM_WORLD
I have started looksmaxxing since august of 2022 and it's been going great. My maxilla got more forwardly and outwardly grown from thumbpulling(best technique). Soon, I will get a RPE(Rapid Maxillary Expansion)and will continue thumbpulling forward and upwardly. Can't believe it has barely been a year and I am already to close to the end. This is all I need.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 21796 and 5.5psl
holy shit chico looks unmoggable in your avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
I have started looksmaxxing since august of 2022 and it's been going great. My maxilla got more forwardly and outwardly grown from thumbpulling(best technique). Soon, I will get a RPE(Rapid Maxillary Expansion)and will continue thumbpulling forward and upwardly. Can't believe it has barely been a year and I am already to close to the end. This is all I need.
how do you actually thumbpull? it sounds pretty effective tbh

Looks like a boneless faggot there
your oneitis probably creamed herself at one point in her life while reading fanfic of him

your oneitis probably creamed herself at one point in her life while reading fanfic of him
Nah I never met a zoomer girl who actually knows him

Nah I never met a zoomer girl who actually knows him
he's literally the founding father of Wattpad. Though that was more in like 2016 not very popular now

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Iasacrko
how do you actually thumbpull? it sounds pretty effective tbh
Now, I would ofc explain how to do it to help a brother out, but just because this is .org and you niggas deserve 0 sympathy and just boot licking, but just because you asked kindly, I will give you a guide.

Here’s a guide: 1.Read the full post and understand what’s it about and how to do it. 2.When pulling, use ONLY light force AND deep breath thru the nose while doing it. Breathing moves the bones + light pulling would be a lot better than normal thumbpulling. 3.Don’t clench your fingers 4.remain posture and proper shoulder position while doing it. 5.if you’re doing it and your shoulders are in pain, stop for now, it’s a signal. 6.do every variation, don’t do only forward push or only side push. Do every single one.(facepulling is like sacrifice if you don’t have balance, you could get forward growth but lose palate width) 7.DONT DO THE CANINE TEETH PUSH(worst mistake of my life. 8.Every time you start to facepull, start off with side pushes first, then switch to upward and forward. Progress stays permanent(if no bad habits) This is byfar way more effective than mewing anyways. You just gotta put dedication in. Also if you’re not in home a lot and can’t do it every hour, then make another routine(for example, facepull for 30 min one time instead of 3 min every hour or smth else) Good luck.

318543868_1270785160436699_718612279201888835_n.jpg
looks.ma

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, LVZZO, Deleted member 21796 and 2 others
Now, I would ofc explain how to do it to help a brother out, but just because this is .org and you niggas deserve 0 sympathy and just boot licking, but just because you asked kindly, I will give you a guide.

Here’s a guide: 1.Read the full post and understand what’s it about and how to do it. 2.When pulling, use ONLY light force AND deep breath thru the nose while doing it. Breathing moves the bones + light pulling would be a lot better than normal thumbpulling. 3.Don’t clench your fingers 4.remain posture and proper shoulder position while doing it. 5.if you’re doing it and your shoulders are in pain, stop for now, it’s a signal. 6.do every variation, don’t do only forward push or only side push. Do every single one.(facepulling is like sacrifice if you don’t have balance, you could get forward growth but lose palate width) 7.DONT DO THE CANINE TEETH PUSH(worst mistake of my life. 8.Every time you start to facepull, start off with side pushes first, then switch to upward and forward. Progress stays permanent(if no bad habits) This is byfar way more effective than mewing anyways. You just gotta put dedication in. Also if you’re not in home a lot and can’t do it every hour, then make another routine(for example, facepull for 30 min one time instead of 3 min every hour or smth else) Good luck.

318543868_1270785160436699_718612279201888835_n.jpg
looks.ma

thanks man, appreciate it

Give examples of so called 'shitty' results

these are just the first ones that came up when i looked up mse

these are just the first ones that came up when i looked up mse
Shitty results come when you don't need mse at the first place . If you genuinely need a mase then it will benefit you and rhino for the nose is their

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder