Asexuality is such bs

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
They just have a mental illness, they can still get hard and respond to some sexual things, they just don't like sex cause they are mentally ill or have some trauma for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Ranjeet Dipshit, datboijj and 8 others
What if a incel is asexual ?

all of those type of people are mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, WeiWei, Deleted member 22918 and 2 others
I'm medically asexual because of chronic illness, 99 percent of them are larping though, theyre just too ugly or want attention.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
What if a incel is asexual ?
Thats doesn't make any sense since he woulnd't be incel since it would be volentary.

He would be volcel

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Mr. President and NateJacobs
its just a label bro...

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
Probably low t but they think they're special lmao

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, 5.5psl, Sprinkles and 2 others
Probably low t but they think they're special lmao
they still jerk of they just don't want "muhh sex".

Just fucked up people.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 23359
They're like MGTOW
I swear give any of these guys some pussy and they'll switch back to being normal in an instance

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, Sprinkles and Deleted member 23359
They just have a mental illness, they can still get hard and respond to some sexual things, they just don't like sex cause they are mentally ill or have some trauma for some reason
60 percent of asexuals masturbate and have sexual thoughts

its bluepill incels coping with modern era sexualities

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 14693
gays, bis and lebs are normal but beyond that is mental illness
Lesbians aren't normal, women are just naturally bisexual (there have been studies that show that women get turned on by anything sexual, while men only to what they are attracted to (gay men by men and straight men by women))

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Jontevt
60 percent of asexuals masturbate and have sexual thoughts

its bluepill incels coping with modern era sexualities
Even the ones that don't want some romantic relationship but with the opposite gender, but they exclude the same gender or extremly old people lol doesn't make sense if there were nothing sexual present.

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar
gays are just disgusting but the other stuff is mental illness
Gays are only as disgusting as straight relationships would be if women had the same sex drive as men.

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
Asexual isn't just about not liking sex

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
It is, everything else is just mental gymnastic. Explain what it is then
Lack of sexual attraction to others or low to absent to engage in sexual activity. It can be both

Lack of sexual attraction to others or low
"or low" if its low then that isn't a new sexuality lol.

Lack of, they just lack the sexual hormones then.

Also, they still can get hard so they have sexual desire. If they can only get hard when beaten with a whipp or something, thats as I said, just a mental illnes,, nothing natural. I woulnd't call that "asexual", just a mentally ill sexual disorder.

"or low" if its low then that isn't a new sexuality lol.

Lack of, they just lack the sexual hormones then.

Also, they still can get hard so they have sexual desire. If they can only get hard when beaten with a whipp or something, thats as I said, just a mental illnes,, nothing natural. I woulnd't call that "asexual", just a mentally ill sexual disorder.
Yeah it isn't new. low and lack of is massive diffrent between wanna engage in it.

The fuck you talking about

i suspect its more medical
low test for men

Yeah it isn't new
Why does it have a different name then the standart sexuality then? If its the same thing.
low and lack of is massive diffrent between wanna engage in it.
What the fuck are you talking about
The fuck you talking about
I explained how lack of sexual attraction is just a sexual disorder, I used the example of someone who can only get hard if whipped but not through sexual attraction towards someone, that guy just has a sexual disorder and isn't normal or born like this like these asexuals want us to believe.

Why does it have a different name then the standart sexuality then? If its the same thing.
Not the same thing
What the fuck are you talking about
i just said its a big diffrence
I explained how lack of sexual attraction is just a sexual disorder, I used the example of someone who can only get hard if whipped but not through sexual attraction towards someone, that guy just has a sexual disorder and isn't normal or born like this like these asexuals want us to believe.
I don't care whats normal its just a meaningless statement second whats impossible for someone to born without feeling any sexual attraction

Not the same thing
It is, only difference is someone has lower hormone levels (if you include low attraction in the definition like you do, all the other definitions don't though so I guess thats just on you)
i just said its a big diffrence
What is a big difference?
I don't care whats normal its just a meaningless statement
But if you don't care why do you reply to a thread thats literally about it being not normal. If you don't care, don't reply you moron. So you clearly do care.
second whats impossible for someone to born without feeling any sexual attraction
If he would be born without balls then I guess it would be possible.

include low attraction in the definition like you do, all the other definitions don't though so I guess thats just on you)
I think everyone would
What is a big difference?
Not wanna engage in sexual activity compared to wanna engage in it
But if you don't care why do you reply to a thread thats literally about it being not normal. If you don't care, don't reply you moron. So you clearly do care.
Your thread isn't about that if it was i would agree. I said being normal dosent matter people can be born with green eyes but tjats not normal.
If he would be born without balls then I guess it would be possible.
No a man thats have balls and a dick and don't feel sexual attraction how is it tjat impossible

I think everyone would
Cambridge Dictionary doesn't.
Not wanna engage in sexual activity compared to wanna engage in it
Yeah and? What does this have to do with anything?
Your thread isn't about that if it was i would agree. I said being normal dosent matter people can be born with green eyes but tjats not normal.
It literally is. Its called "Asexuality is such bs" since these people can still get hard. They just have a sexual disorder, they aren't born this way like they claim, and it isn't anything natural.

Green eyes get born, asexual people get made.
No a man thats have balls and a dick and don't feel sexual attraction how is it tjat impossible
Cause of hormones, he can still get hard, he just has a sexual disorder if he can't. Not a "sexuality", a disorder, a sickness, trauma.

Cambridge Dictionary doesn't.

Yeah and? What does this have to do with anything?
You asked
It literally is. Its called "Asexuality is such bs" since these people can still get hard. They just have a sexual disorder, they aren't born this way like they claim, and it isn't anything natural.

Green eyes get born, asexual people get made.
So you atleast you agree being normal dosent mean anything
Cause of hormones, he can still get hard, he just has a sexual disorder if he can't. Not a "sexuality", a disorder, a sickness, trauma.
Heres an exempel when I look at naked women i get hard and wanna fuck her but not for all women

But an asexual dosent wanna fuck any women likr i dont wanna fuck some women i dont see how thats impossible

And you calling both a disorder

So you atleast you agree being normal dosent mean anything
Normal in the sense of it being natural.
That means smth
Heres an exempel when I look at naked women i get hard and wanna fuck her but not for all women

But an asexual dosent wanna fuck any women likr i dont wanna fuck some women i dont see how thats impossible

And you calling both a disorder
Cause you naturally have a sexual desire.

If their exists no women you are aroused by thats a sexual disorder, as I said, or it is lack of sexual hormones.

Obviously that isn't healthy and a disorder.

Also if you have normal hormone levels and no sexual disorders you would ve aroused by literally every healthy women. So yeah if you aren't you are also kind of low T, but not as much

Normal in the sense of it being natural.
That means smth

Cause you naturally have a sexual desire.

If their exists no women you are aroused by thats a sexual disorder, as I said, or it is lack of sexual hormones.

Obviously that isn't healthy and a disorder.

Also if you have normal hormone levels and no sexual disorders you would ve aroused by literally every healthy women. So yeah if you aren't you are also kind of low T, but not as much
Normal and natural arent the same thing so use diffrent words for it.

Even if it was disorder you can be born with it

homos exist and they arent attracted to women

Normal and natural arent the same thing so use diffrent words for it.
And if something is bs, its unnatural

Even if it was disorder you can be born with it
You obviously can't, tell me how this disease is called. Maybe if you are born without any sexual hormones, but thats just a diability at this point.

And mist of these people don't have that.

homos exist and they arent attracted to women
Nigga you used women as an example, I just went with it, the same applies to men, now respnd to that argument properly cause it was my main one and you just go around it with this bs.

If you are healthy you will be attracted to any healthy women (or man for gay guys) your age.

And if something is bs, its unnatural

You obviously can't, tell me how this disease is called. Maybe if you are born without any sexual hormones, but thats just a diability at this point.

And mist of these people don't have that.

Nigga you used women as an example, I just went with it, the same applies to men, now respnd to that argument properly cause it was my main one and you just go around it with this bs.

If you are healthy you will be attracted to any healthy women (or man for gay guys) your age.
You haven't shown that its unnatural

I am not calling it a disease

If thats your main argument you have lost i showed ypu people are attracted to different things and even to less people then others its not hard to assume tjat some people arent attracted to anyone

You haven't shown that its unnatural
I literally explained that its impossible with proper sexual hormones and without a sexual disorder, how can that be natural. Give me an explanation, what is the reason for it if not a lack of hormones or a sexual disorder.

I am not calling it a disease
You call it a sexuality, but you can't explain the hormonal reason it occurs.

If thats your main argument you have lost i showed ypu people are attracted to different things and even to less people then others its not hard to assume tjat some people arent attracted to anyone
Anyone that isn't attracted to all healthy somen his race and of his age group isn't entirely healthy, yes.

Someone who is only attracted to fat fucks has a sexual disorder, very obvious.

But you can'z give me a single healthy women I won't be sexually aroused by at some point, literally impossible. Thats normal.

I literally explained that its impossible with proper sexual hormones and without a sexual disorder, how can that be natural. Give me an explanation, what is the reason for it if not a lack of hormones or a sexual disorder.

You call it a sexuality, but you can't explain the hormonal reason it occurs.

Anyone that isn't attracted to all healthy somen his race and of his age group isn't entirely healthy, yes.

Someone who is only attracted to fat fucks has a sexual disorder, very obvious.

But you can'z give me a single healthy women I won't be sexually aroused by at some point, literally impossible. Thats normal.
Number 1 low fitness is thing in all animals so it can be natural

His race dosent matter anf if you mean healthy as less likely ro breed then yes the person isn't healthy but it can be natural

Its not obvious

You specify his race so I probably can and you wouldnt be healthy by your logic

Number 1 low fitness is thing in all animals so it can be natural
That doesn't explain it biochemichally.
Explain how it can occour naturally at birth please.

Also if they can still get erections and ejaculate they just have a sexual disorder, very obvious that they are just mentally ill.

His race dosent matter anf if you mean healthy as less likely ro breed then yes the person isn't healthy but it can be natural

Its not obvious

You specify his race so I probably can and you wouldnt be healthy by your logic
No you can't. Post a single healthy white girl my age I won't be attracted to. Impossible.

I said race cause you would naturally never see other races. I am still attracted to all races, but thats only cause I saw them all my life, if you only saw your own you wouldn't.

sex drive is very deeply connected in our lizard, primal brain so much so that unless ur low T, you always crave sex / procreation.

I have trouble to cum while fucking with hookers

That doesn't explain it biochemichally.
Explain how it can occour naturally at birth please.

Also if they can still get erections and ejaculate they just have a sexual disorder, very obvious that they are just mentally ill.

No you can't. Post a single healthy white girl my age I won't be attracted to. Impossible.

I said race cause you would naturally never see other races. I am still attracted to all races, but thats only cause I saw them all my life, if you only saw your own you wouldn't.
What fo you mean on the first part . Same way it work for homos. Straight and pedos and same way some dosent have the same amount attraction

Thats not what disored means and its not a mentall illness.

Immigration exist in nature. If you only saw blaxk women would you only be attracted to black women?

Even if you didn't see a diffrent race from you would still be attracted. If you didn't by your logic wouldnt be healthy

What fo you mean on the first part . Same way it work for homos. Straight and pedos and same way some dosent have the same amount attraction
So you think pedos are born and natural?

All of these people have some kind of attraction, a lack of attraction is impossible if you have sexual hormones. How can't you grasp that?Do the sexual hormones somehow get deactivated? What are you babbling about?
Thats not what disored means and its not a mentall illness.
I meant a sexual dysfunction, guess google translate fucked me over.

Sexual dysfunction is difficulty experienced by an individual or partners during any stage of normal sexual activity, including physical pleasure, desire, preference, arousal, or orgasm

term sexual disorder may not only refer to physical sexual dysfunction, but to paraphilias as well; this is sometimes termed disorder of sexual preference.

Immigration exist in nature. If you only saw blaxk women would you only be attracted to black women?
Probably. People in Africa who've never seen a white person run away when they see one, thinking its a ghost.
Even if you didn't see a diffrent race from you would still be attracted. If you didn't by your logic wouldnt be healthy
How, if you are scared of them? I would think its a sick freak. A deformed freak.

You woulnd't be attracted to other races if you've never seen them, some of them look completly different to yourself.

Okay, if we can't agree on that, leave the race stuff out of it, send me a single healthy women my age I am not attracted to. I will wait.

So you think pedos are born and natural?

All of these people have some kind of attraction, a lack of attraction is impossible if you have sexual hormones. How can't you grasp that?Do the sexual hormones somehow get deactivated? What are you babbling about?
Pedos is probably natural it have existed in every society

I guess u am not sure

Now, there was still a healthy proportion of asexual people who reported having never had a sexual fantasy -- about 20 percent for men and 35
Probably. People in Africa who've never seen a white person run away when they see one, thinking its a ghost.

How, if you are scared of them? I would think its a sick freak. A deformed freak.

You woulnd't be attracted to other races if you've never seen them, some of them look completly different to yourself.

Okay, if we can't agree on that, leave the race stuff out of it, send me a single healthy women my age I am not attracted to. I will wait.
People in the past where nomads and most people in modern day arent nomads.

Probably just kids do that

Neanthertals slept with humans

They might be scared because they would be part of a diffrent tribe even if tjey are scared tjeu can find them hot

Similarity do matter but humans are still similar enough.

Pedos is probably natural it have existed in every society

I guess u am not sure

Now, there was still a healthy proportion of asexual people who reported having never had a sexual fantasy -- about 20 percent for men and 35
Yeah, but they still can get hard? Then they just have a distorted sexual fantasy.

Pedos haven't existed in natural societies, its classified as a mental illness cause it is.
People in the past where nomads and most people in modern day arent nomads.

Probably just kids do that

Neanthertals slept with humans

They might be scared because they would be part of a diffrent tribe even if tjey are scared tjeu can find them hot

Similarity do matter but humans are still similar enough.
I sayed leave the race stuff aside. Concentrate on the healthy and young. But you continue to argue on some irrelevent point.

Yeah, but they still can get hard? Then they just have a distorted sexual fantasy.

Pedos haven't existed in natural societies, its classified as a mental illness cause it is.

I sayed leave the race stuff aside. Concentrate on the healthy and young. But you continue to argue on some irrelevent point.
I said I am not sure

Just go back 120 years ago and every society the age of consent was 10

It dosent really matter wjay you are attracted too .. myself i am attracted to most women

I said I am not sure
Cause you don't make sense. If you aren't sure, why are you even arguing. Just admit you were wrong.
Just go back 120 years ago and every society the age of consent was 10
Those aren't natural societies and I googled its 12 and 12 isn't really pedo.
It dosent really matter wjay you are attracted too .. myself i am attracted to most women
I does, if you clearly have an ill attraction that has some psychological or physiological roots. Or would you say it doesn't matter if you are a pedo?

Asexual is one of these.

I get that on ashwagandha, can get hard but dont feel much pleasure

Cause you don't make sense. If you aren't sure, why are you even arguing. Just admit you were wrong.

Those aren't natural societies and I googled its 12 and 12 isn't really pedo.

I does, if you clearly have an ill attraction that has some psychological or physiological roots. Or would you say it doesn't matter if you are a pedo?

Asexual is one of these.
Ok i can i admit i am not sure whay causing it

I could find younger In 1899 the age of sexual consent in some American jurisdictions was 9 years.

Pedophilia is only bad because it can lead children getting raped.