Asian = Death

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I tried to curl my eyelashes, and it didn’t work.

@Aloha

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 21345, try2beme and 2 others
Maybe try to curl your midface next time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, try2beme, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
I tried to curl my eyelashes, and it didn’t work.

@Aloha
Trannymaxxing is not the way for some. You might be a recessed subhuman but not that recessed to pass.
Brutality2

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Bushman, try2beme and 2 others
Every day I wake up and see my fuckin male-ass frame in the mirror—wide shoulders, narrow hips, v-tapered torso. Unpassable ogre gigahon. I want my hips to be wide! I wish I had Klinefelter’s unironically.

Every day I wake up and see my fuckin male-ass frame in the mirror—wide shoulders, narrow hips, v-tapered torso. Unpassable ogre gigahon. I want my hips to be wide! I wish I had Klinefelter’s unironically.
I'd go er on a kindergarten to have a good frame
Why does god think when he make specimens like you and @NarrowBones

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, St.TikTokcel and thecel
actual lifefuel for my low ES ratio
Yeah but you do not have his eye shape, lashes, androgyny. Also, you do have that road bump brow-ridge.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I'd go er on a kindergarten to have a good frame
Why does god think when he make specimens like you and @NarrowBones
God created him in his own image whilst subhumans like me were made out of piss, shit and dilapidated pig's corpse remains.

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234 and IAMNOTANINCEL
Surely you don't look that bad
All I wanted to is be born an ogre. Too bad my destiny was to be an androgynous, recessed subhuman with downward growth. Brutal @thecel

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman and exo
D4A555A7 CCE5 4605 A3A3 8D2C928A3A23
My female morph from FaceApp, I think I actually could be a good looking women. I’m hiding my ducked up nose of course but after rhino

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: exo, AspiringMogger and thecel
View attachment 2581832My female morph from FaceApp, I think I actually could be a good looking women. I’m hiding my ducked up nose of course but after rhino
There is very small likelihood your face is uglier than chadlite just from seeing half of it unless you’re a godtier fraudee

• +1
There is very small likelihood your face is uglier than chadlite just from seeing half of it unless you’re a godtier fraudee
So you think I’m chadlite? Btw that is a morph to make me female so obviously I look more masculine normally, I put it in FaceApp to make me female

• +1
Reactions: thecel and AspiringMogger
So you think I’m chadlite? Btw that is a morph to make me female so obviously I look more masculine normally, I put it in FaceApp to make me female
Yea ive seen the other pic above of half your face. Baffling the type of niggas that browse here.

If u count hiding my nose as frauding then yes I am a fraud

• Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger
If u count hiding my nose as frauding then yes I am a fraud
Your nose would have to be severely deformed for you to be uglier than Chadlite

All I wanted to is be born an ogre. Too bad my destiny was to be an androgynous, recessed subhuman with downward growth.
It's not too late

• Woah
Take progesterone

• JFL
ya it’s ogre I’m pre-everything
Asian trannies are the only ones I've ever been with. Ricecels have a lot of potential for trans ascension. If you were local, I'd low-key slide in your DMs

• Woah
Asian trannies are the only ones I've ever been with. Ricecels have a lot of potential for trans ascension. If you were local, I'd low-key slide in your DMs

I don’t like sex-havers.