Asian normie gets brutally JBWpilled

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

afterdark
The comments where even filled with Asian girls admitting how they obsess over white guys and Asian guys crying in the comments… this is why I’m a strong believer in the black pill it’s cuz I see it in reality everywhere around me

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and RopeMaxxed
Nice thread bro

But I’m just gonna pretend it’s the vid where the professor tells the ricecel how he needs 100k a year just to compete with the LTN white dude in the class next to him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Sanguinius, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
no vid no care

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Nice thread bro

But I’m just gonna pretend it’s the vid where the professor tells the ricecel how he needs 100k a year just to compete with the LTN white dude in the class next to him
no physique for your race

The comments where even filled with Asian girls admitting how they obsess over white guys and Asian guys crying in the comments… this is why I’m a strong believer in the black pill it’s cuz I see it in reality everywhere around me
If you're a ricecel that is not JBWpilled in 2023, it is over for you.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and RopeMaxxed
Nice thread bro

Link, kind Sir?

4minutes. In

Wide framed blonde chad against manlet ricecel. It’s not even about race at this point, it’s just a pure genetic mog. Put a recessed white next to him and theyre equal.

• +1
Reactions: Jase
Based.
Too harsh on the Asian dude.
Nigga was embarrassed, JFL.
The professor from soc119 is pretty blackpilled and brutal asf towards his students and he’s a major hippie. Good channel

The professor from soc119 is pretty blackpilled and brutal asf towards his students and he’s a major hippie. Good channel
25250.jpg

Sir, yes, Sir.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel and cancercell

@zassus look at the asian cuck getting put in his place! brutal shit ngl

the behavioral sink will stop this:

@zassus look at the asian cuck getting put in his place! brutal shit ngl

this thread explains why whites are as good as east asians at creating technology despite having a lower iq:

Nice looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid