Asians are high iq but have terrible faces on average why ?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Asians are high iq but have terrible faces on average why ? They tend to have higher iq's on average but there men look like dog shit i'm just going by the pics I've seen in groups. Like what is it with evolution ? like most the phenos are boneless.

In terms of civilizational attainment they are the master race when it comes to looks they get mogged by nearly all races

• +1
Reactions: thecel and SubhumanCurrycel
Neoteny

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Sikkunt23 and SubhumanCurrycel
survival of the smartest

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
They will use designer babies to remove neoteny at some point. But at that point they will almost just look like white people anyway. Tbh genetic engineering will make the race concept obsolete.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Danish_Retard and reptiles
soft diet, high E diet.

• Woah
soft diet, high E diet.

South east asians have hard diets on average sure there more robust but most i've seen look shit on average

• +1
They were always isolated from World and high iq through history.They don't focus that much on getting women like whites,instead they are more focused on technology and learning.Also they eat very weak food(mostly lack of calcium)which is why they have weak frames and faces.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and SubhumanCurrycel
But if it produces subhuman male faces why did this trait pass down ?
Because asian females have it too? It looks good on asian females (they're still boneless bloated fishface subhumans tho don't get me wrong) but "kills" asian males' SMV

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6341, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
They were always isolated from World and high iq through history.They don't focus that much on getting women like whites,instead they are more focused on technology and learning.Also they eat very weak food(mostly lack of calcium)which is why they have weak frames and faces.

That explains a part tbqh however i know chinks they are just as much foid pervs as white men.

• +1
Because asian females have it too? It looks good on asian females (they're still boneless bloated fishface subhumans tho don't get me wrong) but "kills" asian males' SMV

But if it looked good on women and it started creating more incel men then at a certain point people would start to notice

• +1
But if it looked good on women and it started creating more incel men then at a certain point people would start to notice
I'm not sure what your point is, I'll be completely honest. It gets passed on because asian females can always reproduce, and they, too, have this trait (neoteny). This is basically the Fisherian Runaway

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel
Soft diet, high E comportment

• Woah
Low DHT, flatxillas

• Woah
Their technological advancements came early meaning a faster transition from hunter/gatherer to settlers, a less physically harsh role which allowed weaker men to pass on their genes.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Danish_Retard
I wouldnt say i am high iq lol

• So Sad
Asians are high iq but have terrible faces on average why ? They tend to have higher iq's on average but there men look like dog shit i'm just going by the pics I've seen in groups. Like what is it with evolution ? like most the phenos are boneless.

In terms of civilizational attainment they are the master race when it comes to looks they get mogged by nearly all races
IQ is directly inversely proportional with SMV
Chinks have highest iq, lowest smv
Niggers have lowest iq, highest smv

• Ugh..
IQ is directly inversely proportional with SMV
Chinks have highest iq, lowest smv
Niggers have lowest iq, highest smv

What about whites ? the have high iq yet still have high smv ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
How ? look at noodle land
compared to ricecels, whites have higher smv (but lower iq)
but imagine if east asian countries started allowing niggers in? All the asian foids would be BBC only

• Hmm...
compared to ricecels, whites have higher smv (but lower iq)
but imagine if east asian countries started allowing niggers in? All the asian foids would be BBC only

But blacks objectively are hated in that region

• +1
But blacks objectively are hated in that region
By east asian men, because they are afraid of how brutally blax will mog them if they let them in.
Not by the east asian women

• Woah
Flat maxilla

• Ugh..
By east asian men, because they are afraid of how brutally blax will mog them if they let them in.
Not by the east asian women
This is epic cope tbh. Blacks are brutally mocked in Asia for basically all the same reasons they are in the west, except in those nations there doesn't actually exist any taboo against shitting over them.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, thecel and Danish_Retard

Neoteny explains Asian males looking low-T and childlike, but it doesn’t explain ugliness.

If it’s just neoteny, why don’t most Asian guys look like K-Pop stars?

And. Although the average Asian is neotenous, there’re Asian men who look very masculine and high-T, yet these men rarely look as good as men with equally masculine appearances who aren’t Asian.

There’s got to be other factors that make Asian faces UGLY and not only neotenous.

Related : https://looksmax.org/threads/muh-neotony.330611/post-5576087

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure
Neoteny explains Asian males looking low-T and childlike, but it doesn’t explain ugliness.

If it’s just neoteny, why don’t most Asian guys look like K-Pop stars?

And. Although the average Asian is neotenous, there’re Asian men who look very masculine and high-T, yet these men rarely look as good as men with equally masculine appearances who aren’t Asian.

There’s got to be other factors that make Asian faces UGLY and not only neotenous.

Related : https://looksmax.org/threads/muh-neotony.330611/post-5576087

I find other asian guys ugly if they have dogshit frame (it makes me want to crush them like an insect), autistic speaking pattern, bug eyes,
slit eyes, narrow jaws, just like any other race.
i look a bit more masculine than an average asian but neoteonous looking asian guys get way more attention from asian girls than I. out of the 3 total girls who were interested in me, two were white only 1 was an asian girl. in day in day life most asian girls look legit scared when i talk to them where as other girls are way more chill so looking like a bitch is actually a good thing to get asian girls