Asians Don’t Geomax to Brazil or anywhere but Eastern Europe. hapa htn and went to Brazil to meet with Brazilian blackpiller — discriminated against

J

jessexxxx

Iron
As the title says, I went to Brazil to meet up with a blackpilled native for carnaval. All the geomax mfs told me Brazil was a playground for American gringos irrespective of race. Currently, I have been too high inhib to approach a girl, but my Brazilian friend has tried approaching foids on my behalf. So far he nor I have gotten with a single chick in clubs. We went to top 10 percent high class clubs, and shit was so brutal. Would give looks of disgust when he would approach them either on his own or my behalf. Also, the bitches here have no conception of pheno, I was frauding eye color and I have 2 c hair, and the foids still said I look Asian, but even in the US without contacts, foids in US think I look wasian, which I am. But in Brazil, bitches here don’t have that conception and just lump me in with full gooks, which fucks my smv. in the Us with contacts, I would make out with no less than two foids a night for a long time

TLDR Brazil is harder than the US for ethnics. can’t speak for whites but barely saw anyone making out with foids just the genders separated

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: axeyyek, TheRagingBull, Skywalker and 4 others
Gringo go home!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, scrunchables, Skywalker and 1 other person
thank god im not asian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, axeyyek, Skywalker and 2 others
Another venting post from non-aryancels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, BowlCutMogger, Skywalker and 4 others
had opposite experience in Brazil and I'm ethnic.

what r ur other stats?

its pretty crazy how non of the hapas are ever called white. Brutal dominant asian gene pill

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
just be confident bro

In Brazil though the average is not so high, the top 5% good looking will be very good looking (see the number of top models from Brazil, like Chico, Marlon Teixeira, Adriana Lima, Gisele Bundgen etc). If you go to a top high class club the competition will be really high. In medium clubs is easy

And yes, everyone that resembles Asian are considered Asian

In Brazil though the average is not so high, the top 5% good looking will be very good looking (see the number of top models from Brazil, like Chico, Marlon Teixeira, Adriana Lima, Gisele Bundgen etc). If you go to a top high class club the competition will be really high. In medium clubs is easy

And yes, everyone that resembles Asian are considered Asian
any advice today during carnaval ? 5 10 185 with great physique. Also, am I failod hard being regarded as Asian despite a mixed appearance universally recognized in the US

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
you're dumb af, carnival is for low IQ low class people. Only thing you'll catch is STIs

That was big news about some korean literal subhuman who went to some town in the middle of nowhere in Brazil for a girl, and she's way better looking than him. It literally became news.

Girls in Brazil are SIMPING for asian guys because they're low IQ retard copers who do nothing but watch korean dramas. They're literally dating subhuman asians for this.

this type of girl though you'll not find in carnival parades. Girls who go to carnival are roasties and other chad obsessed skanks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, scrunchables, TheRagingBull and 3 others
you're dumb af, carnival is for low IQ low class people. Only thing you'll catch is STIs

That was big news about some korean literal subhuman who went to some town in the middle of nowhere in Brazil for a girl, and she's way better looking than him. It literally became news.

Girls in Brazil are SIMPING for asian guys because they're low IQ retard copers who do nothing but watch korean dramas. They're literally dating subhuman asians for this.

this type of girl though you'll not find in carnival parades. Girls who go to carnival are roasties and other chad obsessed skanks.
Today was my first day of carnaval and not clubs/bars, and I slayed. I made out with 9 foids and three are down to fuck. 8 whites and 1 parda. The foids said I looked exotic when my friend asked about pheno. However, clubs here are impossible if u don’t know the language.

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
Brazilian girl wanted to fly to my country just to have a date

Today was my first day of carnaval and not clubs/bars, and I slayed. I made out with 9 foids and three are down to fuck. 8 whites and 1 parda. The foids said I looked exotic when my friend asked about pheno. However, clubs here are impossible if u don’t know the language.
Mirin, pm face

What do you suggest to optimize my time here? Pill me on where to find these foids. also, I am too robust to K-pop max pheno is think robust central Asian like a whiter kazak

Clubs are a scam anywhere, brazil is no exception. But yeah, in carnival one can make out with girls just fine. Just get in the line :feelskek:

If I were you, I'd download tinder, get platinum + boost and a bio saying you're american-korean or some shit like that. You'll get some non-primitive girls, maybe some jbs.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
What do you suggest to optimize my time here? Pill me on where to find these foids. also, I am too robust to K-pop max pheno is think robust central Asian like a whiter kazak
they're dumb af they see asian they think kpop, it's really stupid but that's how these women think. They literally will fuck asian subhumans even though they resemble in nothing the kpop starts, unbelievable.

That's why they probably thought you were asian too, the way brazilians perceive race is different.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
any advice today during carnaval ? 5 10 185 with great physique. Also, am I failod hard being regarded as Asian despite a mixed appearance universally recognized in the US
For some reason blocos in the morning are easier to make out

Don’t talk to much, make out fast

Go for the blocos who has more young girls.

Wear a costume thats easy to a girl approach you if she wants

Obviously if you have a good body stay without shirt

It’s not true that Brazilians simp for Koreans just some very strict niche of people. I think is still better to say you’re American. Tell them that you will bring them to Disney. Thank me later

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
As the title says, I went to Brazil to meet up with a blackpilled native for carnaval. All the geomax mfs told me Brazil was a playground for American gringos irrespective of race. Currently, I have been too high inhib to approach a girl, but my Brazilian friend has tried approaching foids on my behalf. So far he nor I have gotten with a single chick in clubs. We went to top 10 percent high class clubs, and shit was so brutal. Would give looks of disgust when he would approach them either on his own or my behalf. Also, the bitches here have no conception of pheno, I was frauding eye color and I have 2 c hair, and the foids still said I look Asian, but even in the US without contacts, foids in US think I look wasian, which I am. But in Brazil, bitches here don’t have that conception and just lump me in with full gooks, which fucks my smv. in the Us with contacts, I would make out with no less than two foids a night for a long time

TLDR Brazil is harder than the US for ethnics. can’t speak for whites but barely saw anyone making out with foids just the genders separated
>goes to dumb favela country
>expects 80iq native foids to figure out pheno
>no luck

That's on you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Patient A, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
no pic no care

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Jasonfedele.is_god and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Yeah,many people here can't tell the difference between a full asian and a mixed person.
I think it is better to be white,Black or a mix of both overall.
I have to a club only once in my life and i have not seen many guys getting girls,street carnival is probably easier.

Dm pics pls

Prolly cuz Brazil has tons of japs so they know what a gook looks like

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Sushifart, scrunchables and 1 other person
I thought Brazil had some strong historical connection with Japan. So many seemed to go there in the 1800s and during the war. And you know damn well gringo means foreigner but it really means white/anglo.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, scrunchables and TheRagingBull
I thought Brazil had some strong historical connection with Japan. So many seemed to go there in the 1800s and during the war. And you know damn well gringo means foreigner but it really means white/anglo.
I fucked two htb and made out with 30+ foids disregard my rant on upper echelon clubs

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Skywalker and TheRagingBull
shit thread kys

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Skywalker

so you discovered that you're doomed forever cause youre curry or rice lol
welcome to the pheno pill....oh and also welcome to the black pill, since thats what 99% of blackpillers REALLY are behind their lies :feelskek:

welcome to the pheno pill....oh and also welcome to the black pill, since thats what 99% of blackpillers REALLY are behind their lies :feelskek:
Slayed in the end just avoid upper echelon white clubs in Brazil JFL

Never go to Brazil, they hate “gringos” and the men will jump them, sometimes even kill them (beheadings, shootings, etc).

The women hate foreigners too and only like Chads that would slay in Europe anyways. It’s even more expensive than any European country too…

Trust me I lived there for years.

LOL fetishist spreading Asian propaganda. You have a better chance in Europe than Brazil for fucking white girls.

You should know by the way this guy says “chad obsessed skanks” as if it’s not all women :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

EVERY GIRL IVE EVER MET HERE JOKES ABOUT ASIANS HAVING MICRO-PENISES. ITS OVER FOR ASIANS IN BRAZIL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, looksseg and Jasonfedele.is_god
its pretty crazy how non of the hapas are ever called white. Brutal dominant asian gene pill

Jfl most hapas literally look white with a couple Asian features ur retarded as shit

Small Minority of Hapas.
All the ones in California look extremely white passing and would only look part chink if they told you

• JFL
All the ones in California look extremely white passing and would only look part chink if they told you
Only northern East Asians paired with say anglo or Germanic turn out extremely white passing tbh.

• +1
Then OP just looks Asian. No one would call people like Chico or Keanu Reeves “Asian” in Brazil.

Then OP just looks Asian. No one would call people like Chico or Keanu Reeves “Asian” in Brazil.
I look what I am. I look indisputably hapa to Asians and I would say 90 percent of whites in the states would recognize me as hapa or some sort of latino

Only northern East Asians paired with say anglo or Germanic turn out extremely white passing tbh.
Wrong I know 2 waisans that look full white and they are both filipino and one is mixed with german and 6'1, the other Dutch with green eyes and dirty blonde hair

Muh it’s over for gooks stfu stupid faggot ,get with the times

• JFL
what do you mean? what was your experience bro?
So I found it pretty easy to make friends with all kinds of guys, from black to white.

Girls were super friendly, relatively easy to slay, the only ones i think I didn't really have a chance with were the tall, blond, fat ones, but then I ended up dating one, except she wasn't super fat and she had brown eyes not blue eyes

So I found it pretty easy to make friends with all kinds of guys, from black to white.

Girls were super friendly, relatively easy to slay, the only ones i think I didn't really have a chance with were the tall, blond, fat ones, but then I ended up dating one, except she wasn't super fat and she had brown eyes not blue eyes
City ? I was in São Paulo. Rio is leagues easier than São Paulo if u were there