Asians Don’t Geomax to Brazil or anywhere but Eastern Europe. hapa htn and went to Brazil to meet with Brazilian blackpiller — discriminated against

Wrong I know 2 waisans that look full white and they are both filipino and one is mixed with german and 6'1, the other Dutch with green eyes and dirty blonde hair
Extremely rare from what I’ve encountered half Filipino myself and have probably 7 cousins who are also wasians only one I would say is passable and also siblings who couldn’t pass. Also of the Hapas I know irl can’t recall any passing as white tbh

City ? I was in São Paulo. Rio is leagues easier than São Paulo if u were there
Yes rio.

I have been to Sao Paolo for work and also found it quite receptive though, but agree it's not a party city like Rio

Extremely rare from what I’ve encountered half Filipino myself and have probably 7 cousins who are also wasians only one I would say is passable and also siblings who couldn’t pass. Also of the Hapas I know irl can’t recall any passing as white tbh
Dam that's really weird

There's literally a half Chinese half some type of white guy in my school and he has hunter eyes with blond hair about my height 5'11, looks 100% white

We went to top 10 percent high class clubs, and shit was so brutal. Would give looks of disgust when he would approach them either on his own or my behalf. Also, the bitches here have no conception of pheno, I was frauding eye color and I have 2 c hair, and the foids still said I look Asian,
Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

the moment it was over ^

Yeah dude u have no idea what ur saying. literally 90% of hapas look white and everyone says that as well

Yeah dude u have no idea what ur saying. literally 90% of hapas look white and everyone says that as well

It depends on the Asian. I know pretty much only sea mixed with white, and from what I have encountered, I would not classify them as white passing they look what they are

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
yes pls come to Latvia and fuck our women Chang

It depends on the Asian. I know pretty much only sea mixed with white, and from what I have encountered, I would not classify them as white passing they look what they are
Even Filipino I know this girl mixed with Dutch that's green eyed dirty blonde. looks pure white

White passing is a strong claim Mybe I am too stringent with what I consider white passing
As I am in group, and can easily recognize half Asians being a half asian myself

As I am in group, and can easily recognize half Asians being a half asian myself
It's not about recognizing if they're half, it's if they could actually go to Europe and pass as full white.

What would change in eastern europe :lul:? Asians there like tatars and turks are treated like shit why would a more feminine version of them be treated any better