Asians don't have "flat maxillas"

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
It's just that white ppl have more nasal projection, giving the illusion of less recessed maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, sportsmogger and Samsonpilled
Isn't nasal projection sign of recessed maxilla?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 25550
Cope. Lefort 2 is the rice correction surgery.

You can see that a forward grown upper maxilla leads to a projected nose. Asians simply have a recessed upper maxilla. (Yes, I know this is a deformed gook but it demonstrates lefort 2 giving a caucasoid skull)
0C567AFD 9A4C 45EE 9443 AF6276329C54

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 25550
nordics adapted to harsh cold conditions, everyone with thick protruding lips developed frost-bite and died, hence why they have seemingly flat maxillas and thin lips, it's not the bone though it's the skin on top of the bone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Heinrich Schmidt, aspiringexcel and 5 others
It's just that white ppl have more nasal projection, giving the illusion of less recessed maxilla.

View attachment 2157841
Even if you were right, the example you used to illustrate your point was horrible. It’s not even a proper picture of his side profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 24444
No white people are veey reccesed

nordics adapted to harsh cold conditions, everyone with thick protruding lips developed frost-bite and died, hence why they have seemingly flat maxillas and thin lips, it's not the bone though it's the skin on top of the bone.
my nigga you gotta stop the cap :feelshmm:
rosie-huntington-whiteley-before-and-afterjpg.jpg
main-qimg-3d2d075fac7d4a1c293cfa53d225d600-lq
main-qimg-8209defd4bbcd602e825656f3c0a1689-lq

thick lips just means healthy (like always. water) :feelshmm:

you don't see me coping that birdceldom is actually advantageous :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and Deleted member 24444
northerners are historically described as thin-lipped, this isn't the result of any modern recession, it's not dietary or lifestyle related, those are their genes, even those with the best bone-development, best upbringing, and highest appeal still have it.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, user123456 and ArcticStorm
Cope. Lefort 2 is the rice correction surgery.

You can see that a forward grown upper maxilla leads to a projected nose. Asians simply have a recessed upper maxilla. (Yes, I know this is a deformed gook but it demonstrates lefort 2 giving a caucasoid skull)
View attachment 2157900

I don't think that's the case @mrriceguy is a good example the guy looks very good but his maxilla isn't prominent an recessed maxilla is a subhuman trait not a racial trait tbqh flat maxilla is a racial trait it's common in native Americans asians of south and east to be good looking as an Asian you need clear skin a wide midface and the cheek bones.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, BongMog and Deleted member 24444
I don't think that's the case @mrriceguy is a good example the guy looks very good but his maxilla isn't prominent an recessed maxilla is a subhuman trait not a racial trait tbqh flat maxilla is a racial trait it's common in native Americans asians of south and east to be good looking as an Asian you need clear skin a wide midface and the cheek bones.
I mean this thread is actually somewhat true. Our maxillas are indeed flat and flat nose emphasizes it further. But if you get this projected nosebridge as Asian you will end up uncanny because not enough browrdge

I mean this thread is actually somewhat true. Our maxillas are indeed flat and flat nose emphasizes it further. But if you get this projected nosebridge as Asian you will end up uncanny because not enough browrdge

Well to make a projected maxilla look natural you need a lefort 2 it wouldn't look uncanny then but I don't think any 1 is gonna argue joran barret levels of maxillary projection is a common thing I don't understand the white dick sucking and only showing males with The best maxillas of there race it would be me like showing Ronnie Coleman as the average black body builder

Also flat maxillas are not recessed maxillas recessed maxillas look visible different

Also flat maxillas are not recessed maxillas recessed maxillas look visible different
Well to make a projected maxilla look natural you need a lefort 2 it wouldn't look uncanny then but I don't think any 1 is gonna argue joran barret levels of maxillary projection is a common thing I don't understand the white dick sucking and only showing males with The best maxillas of there race it would be me like showing Ronnie Coleman as the average black body builder
Paranasal implants + radix graft are more than enough. @chadtindermoney ascended hard with them

Paranasal implants + radix graft are more than enough. @chadtindermoney ascended hard with them

Well Jordan barret levels of ascension is bare minimum lefort 2 to 3 since really the disgusting mark of male models is there extremely well developed maxilla the exception is Robert Pattinson who has an flat maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 24444
my nigga you gotta stop the cap :feelshmm:
rosie-huntington-whiteley-before-and-afterjpg.jpg
main-qimg-3d2d075fac7d4a1c293cfa53d225d600-lq
main-qimg-8209defd4bbcd602e825656f3c0a1689-lq

you don't see me coping that birdceldom is actually advantageous :feelshmm:
So Africans are healthy 🤔

Cope. Native Americans have crazy FWG, they are the better versions of gooks

Asians are fucking subhuman nigga

• +1
Reactions: pslpapi