"Asperger's" is just a blue pill term for incels

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
All the traits associated with this made up condition are literally just the result of a lifetime of negative feedback from others due to bad looks.

• Using nonverbal communication. People with Asperger’s often have significant difficulty making eye contact, using facial expressions appropriately, and gesturing naturally.
No shit the incel doesn't want to make eye contact, he's been treated like shit his whole life especially by females.

• Interpreting nonverbal communication. They may not understand why this type of communication is important, and they may not understand what people mean when they gesture, smile, or frown.
Actually it's not that they don't understand nonverbal communication, it's that they don't feel it's even worth it because they'll be treated like shit whether they smile or not.

• Relationships. They may have few close friends. Many people with Asperger’s have very limited social connections.
Being ugly makes women not want to fuk you and men not want to be friends with you, who knew?

• Spontaneous social interactions. They may not reach out to peers to show them an object or share a victory.
Same as before, no point reaching out to others when you're ugly.

• Restricted and repetitive behavior. They may seem obsessed with one or two restricted topics. They may talk about these subjects endlessly, whether or not others are interested, and they are often unable to shift to new topics. They are often fond of routines and schedules too.
Incels need a coping mechanism so they become highly interested in one topic or activity as an escape from the black pill, nothing surprising here.

Normies don't understand the black pill so they made up a condition to explain incels' behavioral traits as if it's some kind of mental disorder and not from a lifetime of being treated like shit by normies.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, bloomercel, Pikabro and 8 others
Exactly. The only “autistic” woman I’ve met irl had a weirdly shaped head and very weak chin. She was probably treated weird growing up, so she became the person people perceived her to be, due to never getting the proper social interactions that a brain needs to develop into a normie.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Pikabro
All the traits associated with this made up condition are literally just the result of a lifetime of negative feedback from others due to bad looks.

No shit the incel doesn't want to make eye contact, he's been treated like shit his whole life especially by females.

Actually it's not that they don't understand nonverbal communication, it's that they don't feel it's even worth it because they'll be treated like shit whether they smile or not.

Being ugly makes women not want to fuk you and men not want to be friends with you, who knew?

Incels need a coping mechanism so they become highly interested in one topic or activity as an escape from the black pill, nothing surprising here.

Normies don't understand the black pill so they made up a condition to explain incels' behavioral traits as if it's some kind of mental disorder and not from a lifetime of being treated like shit by normies.
retarded thread. stuff like aspergers definitely exist. ugly normies have friend groups and girlfriends, ugly non NT guys have aspergers or similar shit so they rot alone

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 34058 and 1 other person
OP is correct. So-called 'high-functioning autism' doesn't exist and is just a cope for ugly social rejects.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
While autism is real, most incels and pslers who claim to have it obviously don't as it's extremely rare and just want to excuse their antisocial behaviour they got from negative interactions, and they definitely don't have debilitating mental retardating autism which is the only case where i see it would affect your relationships and sex life because you literally cant act normally or acknowledge others (not saying a girl wouldn't be attracted to you if you were mentally retarded from autism)

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and HTN_Mentalcel
BOTB quality tier thread.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
High iq thread

Damn i fucking do all of this besides maybe the repetitive behavior with others no point when ur subhuman maybe online tho

• +1
Water ngl just water. I had these things going on when I was NINE even younger so it never began for me. It was over since birth. Sustained social isolation from 5-10 years old lead to lack of social development and understanding nuances/banter/etc

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
While autism is real, most incels and pslers who claim to have it obviously don't as it's extremely rare and just want to excuse their antisocial behaviour they got from negative interactions, and they definitely don't have debilitating mental retardating autism which is the only case where i see it would affect your relationships and sex life because you literally cant act normally or acknowledge others (not saying a girl wouldn't be attracted to you if you were mentally retarded from autism)

As an incel, I've been treated worse by males than females.
I don't think I'm "asperger" but I do think its just another word for autism.
Lot of normies are ugly and don't get treated like shit.
Most people who get bullied in school are either exceptionally ugly or very weird.
I really don't know why people like you thinks that everyone with bad looks suddently become a social reject when its not correlated.
I had so many friends yet I'm incel, the only thing looks ever changed on my life was for sex and people being attracted to you.
But normal people, in the street, making normal friends, all of this can be done no matter your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TUSSELEIF, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
As an incel, I've been treated worse by males than females.
I don't think I'm "asperger" but I do think its just another word for autism.
Lot of normies are ugly and don't get treated like shit.
Most people who get bullied in school are either exceptionally ugly or very weird.
I really don't know why people like you thinks that everyone with bad looks suddently become a social reject when its not correlated.
I had so many friends yet I'm incel, the only thing looks ever changed on my life was for sex and people being attracted to you.
But normal people, in the street, making normal friends, all of this can be done no matter your looks.
I’m ugly and socially retarded, nevar began for me

bruh its called ASS-burgers
please use the correct term

• +1
I was a cute blonde kid, I facially mog many guys that have large friend groups, a social life and who are likeable. I’m just a fucking weirdo, I have none of that stuff. Tried, but failed every time. That’s what being asperger is. You’re a fucking weirdo, and people notice that shit. When I was like 3 I was obsessed with cars and knew every car brand, was that because of inceldom lol? Shit isn’t black and white smh @Danish_Retard

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 60224
I was a cute blonde kid, I facially mog many guys that have large friend groups, a social life and who are likeable. I’m just a fucking weirdo, I have none of that stuff. Tried, but failed every time. That’s what being asperger is. You’re a fucking weirdo, and people notice that shit. When I was like 3 I was obsessed with cars and knew every car brand, was that because of inceldom lol? Shit isn’t black and white smh @Danish_Retard
Yeah OP, you're retarded, tusseleif mogs you so hard in everything looks you should just give up and rope, yet he's not socially well adjusted.

• +1