Astral projection to get a ghost girlfriend?

D

Deleted member 8623

Gold
This is my theory. I have been researching astral projection lately and I have been wondering if it is possible for me to ascend with a girl that is a ghost or a spirit. Thoughts? Guys?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, thecel, Deleted member 7126 and 20 others
How tf are you gonna fuck a spirit

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and deer
This is my theory. I have been researching astral projection lately and I have been wondering if it is possible for me to ascend with a girl that is a ghost or a spirit. Thoughts? Guys?
at this point, i just cant help but feel sorry for the users on this site ...

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 4053, Chintuck22 and 12 others
IT troll tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 4053 and 3 others
Just rope at this point tbh if ur gonna resort to fucking ghosts.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
u can summon a demon and fuck her in your sleep it will feel real as fuck, but always remember it will take SOMETHING from you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 6128
Lol. Just lol. Only on looksmax will you find methods on outer space levels to ascend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Hades, Deleted member 6873 and 6 others
Hope your astral body had a good tongue posture as well bro, imagin getting rejected even in the astral world :lul:.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Dionysus, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Can you fuck her or would you just phase through her since she is a ghost?

Honestly when i was younger i wanted to lucid dream to have sex

I recommend summoning a succubus specifically. Be sure to dye your hair grey and grow it out long, and get a scar across your face to pass as a Witcher.

Should work in that case, and you will be having sex with her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
i will astral travel and rape your mom

bether than nothin i guess...

Last edited:
Astral travel is just a much more realistic lucid dream, from what i heard it feels like real life or something, don't know if it's real tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2012
If you are interested in this kind of shit then read about Tulpas.

There are whole forums about it, as far as i remember.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
Astral travel is just a much more realistic lucid dream, from what i heard it feels like real life or something, don't know if it's real tbh
there was a guy who re-enacted his lucid dreams back in 2012, wacky shit happened, first time you go in you manifest your worst fears and that deterred me from ever trying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
there was a guy who re-enacted his lucid dreams back in 2012, wacky shit happened, first time you go in you manifest your worst fears and that deterred me from ever trying
Didn't understand you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I don't see what was so difficult to understand??
A guy reenacted his dreams in 2012 and wack shit happened, this didn't say much, what do you mean reenact and why is this information significant?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1973
A guy reenacted his dreams in 2012 and wack shit happened, this didn't say much, what do you mean reenact and why is this information significant?
Just remembering it, re-enacting it on film, and posting it on youtube i don't understand the problem
It's important because in his first one i think he ended up lucid dreaming his entire house engulfed in flames, this isn't scary imo but that must've been a fear of his and i thought if i enter it would manifest a fear of mine so i was like fuck no

my piano teacher told me astral travel is def possible years ago.
I don't see what was so difficult to understand??
Hope your biggest fear isn't to get gangbanged by bbc bro 😂

Let's be serious i support you, even if astral travel may be just a dream, if it does work for you, we would all need it 🤪

my piano teacher told me astral travel is def possible years ago.

Hope your biggest fear isn't to get gangbanged by bbc bro 😂
Nah that's my biggest wish

Jk jk

If you're gay, you can easily fuck so why even thinking about astral dreams ?

oh jk didn't read

Posts68

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
If you take enough hallucinogens it's likely you'll fuck something at some point.