Astrosky transformation

Sens

Sens

HQNP.me

and all that to get...

this !

Just believe in yourself, bro. Just make that first step and never give up!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arditi, RichardSpencel, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
Looksmax

2018-2023

RIP​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, murdah, RichardSpencel and 2 others
View attachment 2591663View attachment 2591664

and all that to get...

this !

View attachment 2591665View attachment 2591667View attachment 2591670View attachment 2591671

astrosky was like that faggot dylan latham before latham was even concieved by his whore of a mother

everyone hated sky cuz he would spread looksmaxxing advice but I'm ngl i have nostalgia for astrosky, glad to see he's betabuxxing women that look like 12 year olds or whatever

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, RichardSpencel, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
astrosky was like that faggot dylan latham before latham was even concieved by his whore of a mother

everyone hated sky cuz he would spread looksmaxxing advice but I'm ngl i have nostalgia for astrosky, glad to see he's betabuxxing women that look like 12 year olds or whatever
i don't remember people hating him because of YT videos. He was making videos about mewing and smashing which 90% people here consider a cope anyway.

it was funny af when he was uploading videos how he hits himself with a hammer tho

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Lookologist003
i don't remember people hating him because of YT videos. He was making videos about mewing and smashing which 90% people here consider a cope anyway.

it was funny af when he was uploading videos how he hits himself with a hammer tho
Bro joined in late 2021 and is acting like he was around for the astrosky stuff :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Sens, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
What a shithead. I asked him how come he looks so different from before and he condescendingly said "ever heard of aging"? But bitch was already 20? AstroFag.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Interested, humanoidsub7 and retrudedmaxilla
this is what emasculated twinks get in 2023

ogre moggers get the 10/10 white hqnp

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Allornothing, BrahminBoss and humanoidsub7
Bro joined in late 2021 and is acting like he was around for the astrosky stuff :feelskek:
What's with the gatekeeping? Preserving PSL history is of utmost importance to cultural development. Your grandchildren will need to know about the autistic slayers.
View attachment 2591663View attachment 2591664

and all that to get...

this !

View attachment 2591665View attachment 2591667View attachment 2591670View attachment 2591671

He was already decent looking at twenty. I look like I just made it out of the sewers in photos where I'm twenty.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and humanoidsub7
What a shithead. I asked him how come he looks so different from before and he condescendingly said "ever heard of aging"? But bitch was already 20? AstroFag.
late bloomer + roids

only deathnics looks 30 at 20

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
ogremaxxed too much, his emo phase was his prime, his gf at that time was actually cute

late bloomer + roids

only deathnics looks 30 at 20
Guess he didn't wanna admit to roiding, but also his face looks a lot more masc. Guess it's from the roids..?

He might be dating her for other reason maybe that's what he really wants. Just a woman that makes him happy and listens to him

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Xangsane
He might be dating her for other reason maybe that's what he really wants. Just a woman that makes him happy and listens to him
Caging at this utter bluepill cope,the only reason to ever get or gf or talk to a girl is to post her on looksmax rating section and get her rated above HTB (or if BGM is rating above subhuman )

Last edited:
he literally was on roids like 1 or 2 years ago, he admitted it himself

nah, not a tall he is more a JBW toy boy tbh
race of GF?

he literally was on roids like 1 or 2 years ago, he admitted it himself
Ok so he was just being a faggot then. Good to know.

She mogs him. He looks like a cuck despite jaw maxxing and squinting every second.

3804258 1701827390330

+ She looks neotenous so she fogs many masc trannies worshipped here.

3804252 1701827277632

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
budget orc.

she is like 26 and looks like 15, it's more a bad thing tbh if you are planning kids imo
That's ideal. It means she has good aging genetics which is associated with living longer and less disease. Better for your kids.

• Love it
he got me into thus forum back in 2019 ngl

he always had ugly to mtb girls

• +1
Not even most of the psl gods have 10/10 wives or gfs, what's your point? She's not that bad either.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sens and Xangsane
he got me into thus forum back in 2019 ngl
He got here half of the forum here in 2019 tbh, that was first time PSL became mainstream

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Yeah so you're saying that all that hard work looksmaxxing, self-improving etc. was pointless cause he didn't get a stacy gf in the end?

Yeah so you're saying that all that hard work looksmaxxing, self-improving etc. was pointless cause he didn't get a stacy gf in the end?
nah, not at all.

but he could get that without even looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
nah, not at all.

but he could get that without even looksmaxxing
ok agreed, he looked a bit goofy with that haircut be he wasn't bad.

ok agreed, he looked a bit goofy with that haircut be he wasn't bad.
the thing is if they decide to have kids one day, it would be over for his son, daughter most likely will be alright.

it's too selfish to make your son a subhuman when you're blackpilled, he definetely understands that his son with her will most likely become an LTN