Asymmetrical face what do you guys recommend to ascend?

Vain786

Vain786

Kraken
Exactly the title. Tried taking as realistic a picture as possible and split it so its easy to compare how bad one side of my face is. Pretty sure left side is chad and right is subhuman, especially from side profile.

Soft Maxxing as much as possible. Currently moneymaxxing. What do I get to ascend from here without becoming a doll?

View attachment 639772
Left:
IMG 20200902 195254
Right:
IMG 20200902 195306

Attachments

• IMG_20200902_194837.jpg
    IMG_20200902_194837.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 183
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Earn__Greatness
suicide then /reroll life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, eyearea and Vain786
Exactly the title. Tried taking as realistic a picture as possible and split it so its easy to compare how bad one side of my face is. Pretty sure left side is chad and right is subhuman, especially from side profile.

Soft Maxxing as much as possible. Currently moneymaxxing. What do I get to ascend from here without becoming a doll?

View attachment 639772
Left:
View attachment 639773
Right:
View attachment 639774
Hahha i like how most greycels post there pic without realizing the autisticness of this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, Deleted member 21700, Copeful and 4 others
Your face symmetry is just average tbh. The left side of your mandible is weaker than the right side. Could get a chin wing or implant if you wanted to achieve better symmetry.

Also your right side upper eyelid is more exposed. Fillers to this area, and possibly ptosis surgery would probably improve your eye area a fair bit.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Nation, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Your face symmetry is just average tbh. The left side of your mandible is weaker than the right side. Could get a chin wing or implant if you wanted to achieve better symmetry.

Also your right side upper eyelid is more exposed. Fillers to this area, and possibly ptosis surgery would probably improve your eye area a fair bit.

You think fixing my eye area will make a significant difference? I was thinking more about lower third.

Dont want to mess with fillers at all, and probably will get jaw implant for symmetry since that wont give the plastic look

no one IRL notices asymmetry unless its severe
a good looking asymmetrical guy will mog a symmetrical ugly guy any so not like it matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, valhalar, Copeful and 5 others
You think fixing my eye area will make a significant difference? I was thinking more about lower third.

Dont want to mess with fillers at all, and probably will get jaw implant for symmetry since that wont give the plastic look

I tend to think of mild lower third asymmetry as being more detrimental than mild eye asymmetry. In your case the eye asymmetry has a negligible effect on overall appeal.

I agree that fixing the lower third would be a much better investment.

• +1
Reactions: Nation and Vain786
option 1) left pic of ur face holds more fat than the other side as well. Get to lower bodyfat and the asymmetry will become less noticeable

option 2) get botox in the right pic masseter muscle to relax it

finally u should get uppereyelid fillers

Eyelid filler loose skin blepharoplasty nonsurgical hollowness

I recommend not to take a fcking selfie 30cm in front of your face and you will be less asymetrical

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Gareth Bale has an assymetrical jaw, but he is at low bodyfat so it is not that noticeable

GettyImages 1149420163

That’s nothing

I actually have asymmetry due to my malocclusion lmao

What’s softmaxcing

Your jaw is fine and your asymmetry is completely normal. Nobody notices that stuff irl in motion. Your haircut is shit though and you might be balding so you have to keep an eye on that. The only surgeries I think you need right now are for your eye area. Droopy curved lower lids, no undereye support, exposed upper eyelids. Taban will easily correct that with canthoplasty, lower lid retraction, orbital rim implants, and upper eyelid filler.

try to forcibly correct your bite so the middle of both rows of teeth align perfectly in a straight vertical line, this is helping me but your molars will tip slightly

Your jaw is fine and your asymmetry is completely normal. Nobody notices that stuff irl in motion. Your haircut is shit though and you might be balding so you have to keep an eye on that. The only surgeries I think you need right now are for your eye area. Droopy curved lower lids, no undereye support, exposed upper eyelids. Taban will easily correct that with canthoplasty, lower lid retraction, orbital rim implants, and upper eyelid filler.

What does the canthoplasty do?

And yea im taking care of my hair now, it was just messy in that pic

• +1
Reactions: Earn__Greatness
No ascending for ur subhumanity

View attachment 639772
Left:
View attachment 639773
Right:
View attachment 639774
Any updates? Replies saying to work on ur left side. But ur left side like way better than your right side. Did u fix ur symmetry?