Asymmetrical Jawline

LorezMol

LorezMol

Iron
I've been noticing how one side of my jawline seems way more correctly developed than the other one.
For instance, the first pic shows the left side, the one that seems to be way more developed, even though is the side I don't use to train (I mean, chewing bubble gum with that side), but it's the side I don't usually sleep on.
Then the other picture is the right side, which seems to be more backwards developed, rather than sideways.
How could I fix the right side to be more like the left side?? Apart from sleeping on the left side maybe.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231022-195501~2.png
    Screenshot_20231022-195501~2.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231022-195501~3.png
    Screenshot_20231022-195501~3.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 0
Same thing for me, there prolly isnt any fix other than surgery.
I'll just chew gum, mew, and pray to god shit will get fixed :lul:

• +1
Reactions: LorezMol
im joking lol dont take it serious. nah but seriously w gains hollow cheeks def so I would say ur good also not assymetrical
all good man, but fr I wanted to know if people here we're actually serious or not, that's why I posted in the first place 😅

all good man, but fr I wanted to know if people here we're actually serious or not, that's why I posted in the first place 😅
this forum is filled with subhuman retards but you can find good advice sometimes

• +1
Reactions: bhopmaxer
pipe down lil bro i already know u look like a fucking ogre irl
Look man other than my big ass nose I literally got with 3 girls last year

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 37815
Your masseter looks bigger on the left which is most likely the only cause of this. When you chew on one side the other side is still providing force and growing muscle. Before your training routine you probably had a bigger left masseter to start with. Keep chewing a lot on your right side and just see what happens.

How long have you been actively chewing for?

• +1
Your masseter looks bigger on the left which is most likely the only cause of this. When you chew on one side the other side is still providing force and growing muscle. Before your training routine you probably had a bigger left masseter to start with. Keep chewing a lot on your right side and just see what happens.

How long have you been actively chewing for?
Since last year, with a lot of bubble gum, mainly on the right side.

Since last year, with a lot of bubble gum, mainly on the right side.
Bubble gum is cope try mastic. If it doesn’t hurt like shit towards the end it’s not doing much. I do like an hour and a half every 2 days on my smaller masseter and in a month it’s grown decently quickly. Hurts like shit during the last 20 minutes or so.

• +1
Look man other than my big ass nose I literally got with 3 girls last year
That’s it? I shouldn’t even be on this site.. I got with around 20 and I didn’t know what looksmaxxing was. Holy shit.

That’s it? I shouldn’t even be on this site.. I got with around 20 and I didn’t know what looksmaxxing was. Holy shit.
I'm still 15 brah

Bone smash like there’s no tomorrow

• +1
Bubble gum is cope try mastic. If it doesn’t hurt like shit towards the end it’s not doing much. I do like an hour and a half every 2 days on my smaller masseter and in a month it’s grown decently quickly. Hurts like shit during the last 20 minutes or so.
I certainly do it until it hurts but not so often. How long did it take you to see some noticeable changes??

Will this actually work? I have same problem. PM me plz
It does work but make sure you prioritize intensity over volume.

Hit hard enough but give your bones time to recover, otherwise you'll just damage them

It does work but make sure you prioritize intensity over volume.

Hit hard enough but give your bones time to recover, otherwise you'll just damage them
PM please, don’t want to do it wrong plus i’ll send pictures

I certainly do it until it hurts but not so often. How long did it take you to see some noticeable changes??
A month so far and I’ve seen some change in the masseter itself if I focus and assymetry in the front of my face has visibly decreased to the point it’s almost gone. My jaw is still assymetrical though as my ramus is more visible on the side with the larger masseter. I’m hoping it will take another month or two for this to resolve.

• +1