Recessed jawline

F

fe111x

Iron
I had a recessed jawline like a year ago, it was really really bad, i didnt even know what a jawline was until one day i took a picture of my side profile after my friend told me it was really bad and i got terrified i then started mewing and chewing alot of fucking gum since then, but i am still really insecure about my jawline, how can i make it longer and make my chin less recessed without surgery. i need tips

looks normal to me, nothing wrong with ur jaw or chin

dont look recessed

play some rough sports that increase test or gymcel hard ,these helped me improve my facial structure a LOT

i gymceled much n lost hella weight too, but im fat again n doing leanmaxxing now , but my bone structure still pops hard according to the people i know

maybe im just insecure since i have been thinking about fixing my jawline almost every minute awake for the last 2 years
u are prob insecure dont let it get to ur head

I had a recessed jawline like a year ago, it was really really bad, i didnt even know what a jawline was until one day i took a picture of my side profile after my friend told me it was really bad and i got terrified i then started mewing and chewing alot of fucking gum since then, but i am still really insecure about my jawline, how can i make it longer and make my chin less recessed without surgery. i need tips View attachment 2901595
doesn't look recessed at all, and also your side profile is not as important as you think it is. With that said your's is very solid and i see nothing to be insecure about

doesnt look very recessed but i see ur mouth is open. are you jutting by any chance? bc that could affect how your jaw looks

I had a recessed jawline like a year ago, it was really really bad, i didnt even know what a jawline was until one day i took a picture of my side profile after my friend told me it was really bad and i got terrified i then started mewing and chewing alot of fucking gum since then, but i am still really insecure about my jawline, how can i make it longer and make my chin less recessed without surgery. i need tips View attachment 2901595
You fishing? It looks normal and good, you know that boyo