Asymmetry question

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
One side of my face has a bigger cheekbone causing my face to look lopsided. Is it better to fix the bigger side or get implants on the smaller side?

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Fix your bite then mew

you downgrown?

you have deviated septum?

Sleep on your back.
It might only help a little bit over time but it'll stop any more asymmetry from forming which is just as important.

What's your bodyfat %? At higher bf% (~18) I become moonfaced, at mid (~15) my face looks lopsided, I literally carry more fat on one side of my face, and it mutes my left cheekbone, cutting below ~14% clears the asymmetry and both cheekbones are clearly the same size. I'm saying, if you have prominent cheekbones and one seems less prominent, I would focus on bodyfat % before jumping to conclusions.

And no, you want to keep prominence, not shave.

Last edited:
What's your bodyfat %? At higher bf% (~18) I become moonfaced, at mid (~15) my face looks lopsided, I literally carry more fat on one side of my face, and it mutes my left cheekbone, cutting below ~14% clears the asymmetry and both cheekbones are clearly the same size. I'm saying, if you have prominent cheekbones and one seems less prominent, I would focus on bodyfat % before jumping to conclusions.

And no, you want to keep prominence, not shave.
I'm currently high bf trying to lose fat but I can feel my bones being asymmetrical. My right jaw is square shaped and long ramus while my left is short ramus and curved. It's like I have more bone density on the right side of my face.

I'm currently high bf trying to lose fat but I can feel my bones being asymmetrical. My right jaw is square shaped and long ramus while my left is short ramus and curved. It's like I have more bone density on the right side of my face.

Yeah, that's exactly how my face is at a higher bodyfat %, and I swear no one could have told me my cheekbones were symmetrical at the time, the asymmetry was clear in photos. It's completely gone at my current bodyfat, and while I did primarily chew on one side, my ramus and jawline appear nearly identical on both sides since losing weight, I have started eating on the other side and it's slowly becoming similarly defined because that just comes down to muscle, assuming you have the growth to support it. But the cheekbone asymmetry is 100% gone, I have measured that digitally. Definitely lose weight before judging the ramus too.

Yeah, that's exactly how my face is at a higher bodyfat %, and I swear no one could have told me my cheekbones were symmetrical at the time, the asymmetry was clear in photos. It's completely gone at my current bodyfat, and while I did primarily chew on one side, my ramus and jawline appear nearly identical on both sides since losing weight, I have started eating on the other side and it's slowly becoming similarly defined because that just comes down to muscle, assuming you have the growth to support it. But the cheekbone asymmetry is 100% gone, I have measured that digitally. Definitely lose weight before judging the ramus too.
U actually might be right cuz I also have more buccal fat on the side which is more developed

Also when I give myself a fake facelift (by pulling my skin up) on the more developed side, my face looks perfectly symmetrical.

U actually might be right cuz I also have more buccal fat on the side which is more developed
Yeah, lose weight. I honestly couldn't believe I was carrying more fat on one side, I tried researching into it, couldn't find a definite answer just the idea that it's possible. I could just gain weight again and get a scan, then I would have proof of it, but losing weight has 100% fixed my cheekbone asymmetry, I measured that down to the pixel to make sure I wasn't crazy but the asymmetry was clear in photos and in the mirror with higher BF% for me.

• +1
Reactions: Mezo103
One side of my face has a bigger cheekbone causing my face to look lopsided. Is it better to fix the bigger side or get implants on the smaller side?
Show pics nigger.