Whats the ideal jaw?

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

Pubertymaxxer
One side if my jaw is narrower then the other side which is wider.(Probably from chewing on that side) and the side that my jaw is narrower the cheekbones look better and my whole face looks better

bro wtf I have the exact same thing

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad
Big jaw side looks better from the front for me and then the other side looks better for side profile

Opposite for me. The side with the bigger masseter has slightly less nasolabial folds under certain lighting and looks more masc/leaner.

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
the ideal jaw is close to matt bomer or jorge del rio.

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander
Brad pitt type. You want a nice jaw, but not too square and wide that you look like a block, and not too much that it looks weird and you look like an oger. Basically just like I already said, brad pit. Normal sized head, but with a nice jaw that is wider than his temples, and very sharp and visible

Opposite for me. The side with the bigger masseter has slightly less nasolabial folds under certain lighting and looks more masc/leaner.
Maybe cuz im not lean enough

One side if my jaw is narrower then the other side which is wider.(Probably from chewing on that side) and the side that my jaw is narrower the cheekbones look better and my whole face looks better
Cavill