At 5'5 how hard it is for me to become a leading hollywood actor

D

Deleted member 27751

Kraken
This my dream and for me my height is not favourable, how it works and do you think at 5'5 I can become a Hollywood maleead for action movies

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 14392 and 10 others
@Herpderson

Maybe you can play the dwarf jestermaxxed characters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, WanderingBurro, Blackgymmax and 10 others
You just gotta take that first step of actually doing something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, Deleted member 28916, aesthetic beauty and 7 others
You just gotta take that first step of actually doing something.
Agreed. If you had enough going for you, you could do it. But I bet you haven't even started anything

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Maybe you can play the dwarf jestermaxxed characters
Bruh without trolling an yo gimme a honest answer viz this is something about my career and I have mixed feelings

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Agreed. If you had enough going for you, you could do it. But I bet you haven't even started anything
Well I M currently taking acting classez, and acted in some theatre typedramas

Al Pacino, one of the most legendary actors of the 20th century is 5'6

Bruh without trolling an yo gimme a honest answer viz this is something about my career and I have mixed feelings
LordFarquaadShrekCharacter

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 28173 and 1 other person
But you're indian so you won't get any parts besides in shitty bollywood movies that two pajeetas will watch

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, AngryShortMale, Anchor_Ship and 6 others
But you're indian so you won't get any parts besides in shitty bollywood movies that two pajeetas will watch
Well I don't look that much indian, and some friends said I have that leading men face

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230503-221442_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230503-221442_Gallery.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, poopoohead, Deleted member 25995 and 1 other person
Well I don't look that much indian, and some friends said I have that leading men face
A: yes you do lmfao
B: You've gotten exposed for morphing/larping 2.3 quintillion times. Nobody that actually slays would fake dms LMFAO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylover, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 27544 and 4 others
A: yes you do lmfao
B: You've gotten exposed for morphing/larping 2.3 quintillion times. Nobody that actually slays would fake dms LMFAO
Well bruh I never morphed my pics, I am saying mine this is me...so forget about other things and look te pic I posted and count my 5"5 height, can I make it to hollywood as a male lead like tom cruise

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Kevinhartmaxx

Well bruh I never morphed my pics, I am saying mine this is me...so forget about other things and look te pic I posted and count my 5"5 height, can I make it to hollywood as a male lead like tom cruise
No. Hollywood is pretty racist. Only thing you could get realistically is a humor relief character like the indian guy on Parks & Rec

• +1
Reactions: Myth, poopoohead and rooman
Well I M currently taking acting classez
Don't ever give up. Keep grinding, keep hustling. You can do anything, I promise you. You just got to take that hard first step of actually doing something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Thinker, Deleted member 14392, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
No. Hollywood is pretty racist. Only thing you could get realistically is a humor relief character like the indian guy on Parks & Rec
So height is not the problem here but the race

Don't ever give up. Keep grinding, keep hustling. You can do anything, I promise you. You just got to take that hard first step of actually doing something.
Thanks mate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Anchor_Ship and poopoohead
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Zonar and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Can someone finally ban this mentally ill schizoid larper please

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 21403, BrahminBoss and 2 others
@lunin7 yo honest thought bro

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
@slayer69

@lunin7 yo honest thought bro
Don´t expect to be some serious main character, your best bet is being the antagonist or the jestermaxxer. People like Kevin Hart are 5´4 and are still worth hundreds of millions of dollars, so you have a chance as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Don´t expect to be some serious main character, your best bet is being the antagonist or the jestermaxxer. People like Kevin Hart are 5´4 and are still worth hundreds of millions of dollars, so you have a chance as well.
Well that's what am planning to, I like to do roles that involve action and method acting just like tom cruise and al pacino

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
@Samiscool234

ACA52BD2 E745 4687 873A 89B70CD77A80
insane mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Myth, MakinMogReturns and 2 others
Why are you jelous bruh, this is my real face and yuh I mog you
B9C04734 D443 401D 815E 57ECDE3DA1B1
Keep morphing your face buddy @5.5psl @Kebab Master

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Anchor_Ship, Myth and 4 others

He mogs the flying fuck out of the average holly wood actor if he looked like that but I think he's using filters like those eyes are insane

He mogs the flying fuck out of the average holly wood actor if he looked like that but I think he's using filters like those eyes are insane
Thanks

where did you find that

looks better than I expected tbh
That average looking tiktoker
er mogs everyone here

@5.5psl (forum cuck) what you think do you think I will make it in hollywood

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master