At autists who think status and money can't cancel out being ugly

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Jagged0 and Chadeep
You can’t buy true love, but if you’re a billionaire you probably don’t care, so long as you’re fucking daily, riding jetskis and fast cars, then it won’t keep you up at night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, Chadeep and 2 others
You can’t buy true love, but if you’re a billionaire you probably don’t care, so long as you’re fucking daily, riding jetskis and fast cars, then it won’t keep you up at night
True love is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Madhate
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
You will still be a subhuman. Just a rich subhuman with high status

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Greeicy

No this is bullshit. I live and (part own) a seven figure house in London. I'm buying a new car next week. Money on its own becomes useless if you are ugly.

- I live in a wealthy exclusive area. However as I do not fit the look of being English middle class the people here actively avoid me and give me dirty looks as though I should not be here.

-when I was out of shape, I used to go to an exclusive gym, but would get shit service from the gym owners and people would avoid contact with me. I did not fit the image.

- going traveling, I was stopped and searched and yelled at from airport security. So I can't do some hippy lifestyle.

- if i dress down and go shopping I will be given dirty looks by people on the street and by shop owners.

As you can see it's not about being wealthy you need to have the image associated with being wealthy and fit the expectations.

It's only when I dress up to work in business attire i.e. suit trousers and overcoat am I treated with extreme respect.

No one wants to sit in the 5 star Jacuzzi with the obese man. Even though he might be a billionaire.

In boils down to looks. Not necessarily good looks but wealth indications.

No one respects this guy from first glance. No matter what he's got. The entire world will be hostile to him.

(That's not me btw just some guy I pulled off the internet)

4A3F00DA00000578 0 image a 54 1521195755175

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4430, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
I much rather be a 6'3 prime leonardo dicaprio with only 5$ to my name than be an average looking millionaire/billionaire. You automatically get respect and admiration from others if you're goodlooking. But if you're rich and average or subhuman, females will treat you like you're invisible unless they know your net worth.

• +1
No this is bullshit. I live and (part own) a seven figure house in London. I'm buying a new car next week. Money on its own becomes useless if you are ugly.

- I live in a wealthy exclusive area. However as I do not fit the look of being English middle class the people here actively avoid me and give me dirty looks as though I should not be here.

-when I was out of shape, I used to go to an exclusive gym, but would get shit service from the gym owners and people would avoid contact with me. I did not fit the image.

- going traveling, I was stopped and searched and yelled at from airport security. So I can't do some hippy lifestyle.

- if i dress down and go shopping I will be given dirty looks by people on the street and by shop owners.

As you can see it's not about being wealthy you need to have the image associated with being wealthy and fit the expectations.

It's only when I dress up to work in business attire i.e. suit trousers and overcoat am I treated with extreme respect.

No one wants to sit in the 5 star Jacuzzi with the obese man. Even though he might be a billionaire.

No one respects this guy from first glance. No matter what he's got. The entire world will be hostile to him.

View attachment 337209
you think it's bc you'r a pajeet or bc you'r not a gl pajeet?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 2597

View attachment 337209
Just move from the uk it's a shithole

• +1
You will just be used and discarded

• +1
Just move from the uk it's a shithole

It's brutally systematically racist.

I'm opening my business after the economic crash as I always planned to. I'm completely dead in the workforce even though I went to a top ranking university.

Just planning on looksmaxxing, set my business up and I'm leaving.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2597 and Chadeep
Chadlite With Money and Status >>>>>>> Subhuman with money and status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
It's brutally systematically racist.

I'm opening my business after the economic crash as I always planned to. I'm completely dead in the workforce even though I went to a top ranking university.

Just planning on looksmaxxing, set my business up and I'm leaving.
Were u gonna go

• +1
you think it's bc you'r a pajeet or bc you'r not a gl pajeet?

Dude don't refer to me as "pajeet" thank you.

Anyways Its both being clearly ethnic and being unnatractive. This is not the image of the "wealthy and successful" in the UK. They will actively try to put you in your place or ignore you.

It's funny it takes like £40k to be good looking but the life benefits would be astronomical.

My looksmaxxing plans include both surgical procedures like bimax etc.

As well as colouring i.e. brown hair , Amber eyes , light skin. This is critical.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Dude don't refer to me as "pajeet" thank you.

Anyways Its both being clearly ethnic and being unnatractive. This is not the image of the "wealthy and successful" in the UK. They will actively try to put you in your place or ignore you.

It's funny it takes like £40k to be good looking but the life benefits would be astronomical.

My looksmaxxing plans include both surgical procedures like bimax etc.

As well as colouring i.e. brown hair , Amber eyes , light skin. This is critical.
i feel bad these days, i'm sorry. it wasn't meant to be a slur.
i see. It's indeed sad... but at least you don't need anybody.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gaia262
Were u gonna go

I am in real estate so I can be very mobile, I plan on having my house in the UK as a rental house and a place to come back to.

I plan on spending like a few months in South America and parts of Eastern Europe. Eventually see what I like and purchase a flat or house there which I can always turn into a holiday rental house if I decide to leave.

• +1
As someone who in the recent months is more moneymaxxing than looksmax I will just say that it's simply not just a black and white situation.
Yeah, looks are infinitely more important than money until to a certain threshold,but after that money and status comes into play more than you think or would like to admit, even if it's for LTR or simply slaying Stacies.

Just build healthy habits and looksmax a little every single day but also build some wealth which can help you get the more expensive surgeries/treatments that you want and also some nice stuff in your life like house, car.

• +1
i feel bad these days, i'm sorry. it wasn't meant to be a slur.
i see. It's indeed sad... but at least you don't need anybody.

If you want me to be honest all this money is basically inheritance and gifts from parents, as they know how bad it is for me.

On my own I would of starved to death. Being dead serious I cannot stress enough systematic racism and Lookism in the UK. Even though I graduated from a top university at the time my business school was 2nd ahead of Cambridge University.

It's why i got to and have to focus on business as a way of respecting what I have been given.

All my looksmaxxing so far is from my wages untill I get my business going which is soon. Just need the market to collapse.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2597
If you want me to be honest all this money is basically inheritance and gifts from parents, as they know how bad it is for me.

On my own I would of starved to death. Being dead serious I cannot stress enough systematic racism and Lookism in the UK. Even though I graduated from a top university at the time my business school was 2nd ahead of Cambridge University.

It's why i got to and have to focus on business as a way of respecting what I have been given.

All my looksmaxxing so far is from my wages untill I get my business going which is soon.
Bump, I'm black and live in the uk and the systematic racism point is so true. Fuck the uk, I want to go to the us for college.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gaia262