at my life

nigtard

nigtard

This can’t be real.Because what actually is this.Am I that disgusting?

Send pic for proof haha

I don't want to end up on some tiktok but yeah I'm very ugly.So ugly that you'd wonder whether I'm real
Private message me surgery might be able to get you out of there

I don't want to end up on some tiktok but yeah I'm very ugly.So ugly that you'd wonder whether I'm real
You won’t, I don’t post anyone’s pictures online, I’m just curious to see how you look like since you describe yourself as a monster

are you urkle?

You won’t, I don’t post anyone’s pictures online, I’m just curious to see how you look like since you describe yourself as a monster
Unironically I look closer to a monster than a human being

Literally just PM me you’re sobbing around in circles mate

Would smash. Don't even care about the aids. Yet you'll still reject me. 🙃🤡

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Maybe you are right, but maybe you’re delusional and not as ugly as you think to other people. You should ask someone for a rating.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Literally just PM me you’re sobbing around in circles mate
I've already been told by trusted raters what I need I'm done posting my pics on this shithole

Maybe you are right, but maybe you’re delusional and not as ugly as you think to other people. You should ask someone for a rating.
I have been rated before and most people said truecel-low LTN so I'm not delusional I'm just truly ugly

I've already been told by trusted raters what I need I'm done posting my pics on this shithole
OK if you’ve already been told what to do then why are you complaining?

OK if you’ve already been told what to do then why are you complaining?
Because I'm extremely ugly and would never be able to get the surgeries I need anyways because it would cost upwards of 100K

Because I'm extremely ugly and would never be able to get the surgeries I need anyways because it would cost upwards of 100K
Slavemax in a job so you can start to livemax