Mental health is at all time low, skipped 2 days at my job, life is at its lowest.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Roping expert.
this is summer guys.

I’m suicidal and I hate my life, I got no friends anymore, my family hates me and everything is going bad.

Can’t go to my job being this depressed, I’m not eating anymore and i’ve been starving for 2 days.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, deadstock, BeanletMogger and 15 others
Go cuddle with ur gf tbh it helps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and northern mogger
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, plukee, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
this is summer guys.

I’m suicidal and I hate my life, I got no friends anymore, my family hates me and everything is going bad.

Can’t go to my job being this depressed, I’m not eating anymore and i’ve been starving for 2 days.
At least you’re not balding

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ambi and 5'7 zoomer
at least your lean maxing. glow up incomimg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deprived, butterworld and 1 other person
what happened
she lied on some stuff, she gave her insta to some guys and talked to some dudes that were hitting on her

• So Sad
Reactions: ambi
at least your lean maxing. glow up incomimg
I know, being this depressed will lead me to a major glow up.

Only thing that’s good about all of this.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger, R@m@, ambi and 1 other person
this is summer guys.

try heroin and smoke (not kidding you). Also go be physical go run or do calisthenics and get more outside

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
she lied on some stuff, she gave her insta to some guys and talked to some dudes that were hitting on her
what a whore, i hope someone beats her up.
If i have some friends talk to them or just get therapy or find out what is making you depressed

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, PseudoMaxxer and RaidenJTR
what a whore, i hope someone beats her up.
If i have some friends talk to them or just get therapy or find out what is making you depressed
We are talking it out, she did that at the start of our relationship (we weren’t officially a thing), but it’s still weird that i’m coming to find this out rn.

Also she talked “as friends” (her POV) with a dude 1 month into our relationship, and when she found out he wanted to fuck her she stopped talking to him (she thought they were friends).

Also I don’t have friends.

• So Sad
Reactions: ambi
such a good boy tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: iblamejews
I think you’re more of a chronically depressed incel than i am, hell im not even depressed hence why im back on here i just went to college when my mental health was at its lowest

• +1
I think you’re more of a chronically depressed incel than i am, hell im not even depressed hence why im back on here i just went to college when my mental health was at its lowest
if you can still associate with depression it isn't as chronic as you may think

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and plukee
if you can still associate with depression it isn't as chronic as you may think
You’re right. It’s only cause im autistic and have disadvantages thanks to this cruel society. But tbh with my job im happy atm as i can actually start looksmaxxing.

• Woah
Reactions: lilith
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and PseudoMaxxer
What's your stats? I know manlet :feelsping:

try heroin and smoke (not kidding you). Also go be physical go run or do calisthenics and get more outside
How does heroin feel like?

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR
this is summer guys.

lol stop being a pussy

Lifetime VIP+ (Yellow Frame) $124.99
Purchase

Note: This package comes with the Yellowavatar frame. Lifetime meaning the lifetime of the forum.
  • No Ads
  • (NEW) Exclusive access to new, never-seen-before username colors
  • In addition to the base 4 VIP colors, you will also have access to Purple and Cosmic colors.
  • The ability to change your name every 30 days.
  • An exclusive subforum visible only to members who become VIP Supporters.
  • Create conversations with up to 25 people total (up from 15 in the regular VIP package)
  • Delete your own threads in the Ratings subforum without restrictions.
  • Longer time to edit posts after being submitted. (12 hours)
  • A vanity URL to your profile that you can change every 60 days

• JFL
Lifetime VIP+ (Yellow Frame) $124.99
Purchase

Note: This package comes with the Yellowavatar frame. Lifetime meaning the lifetime of the forum.
  • No Ads
  • (NEW) Exclusive access to new, never-seen-before username colors
  • In addition to the base 4 VIP colors, you will also have access to Purple and Cosmic colors.
  • The ability to change your name every 30 days.
  • An exclusive subforum visible only to members who become VIP Supporters.
  • Create conversations with up to 25 people total (up from 15 in the regular VIP package)
  • Delete your own threads in the Ratings subforum without restrictions.
  • Longer time to edit posts after being submitted. (12 hours)
  • A vanity URL to your profile that you can change every 60 days
I didn’t get the subforum

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and i_love_roosters
Try to actively get good at being solo so having no friends stops getting to you

I was hella alone for a long time and eventually it stopped bothering me

Only after I hang out with someone do I feel lonely, it literally is a new sensation I swear to god I forgot what it felt like, but now that I can see it as a new thing I'm feeling it's easy to push it aside

Just chemical displeasure, turn it off.

• +1
this is summer guys.

Summer is so dead rn

• +1
You must ascend

• +1