Looks theory destroys my life

SlavicGeneral

SlavicGeneral

Platinum
I've already made a post venting about my emntal state. It's getting noticeably worse. I spend at least a third of my day in front of the mirror, unsatisfied with my looks. I still live with my parents so I can't get surgery.

It's gotten too bad, I stopped talking to friends, I stopped talking to parents. I don't want to socially interact with anyone anymore. I am not incel, I had plenty of sex, I am mentally ill and have awful self image. I think about ending it all every hour, but refuse because I am religious.

Today I skipped uni and spent 9 hours in front of the mirror. I am not working atm because I'm still in uni and obsession with my looks took too much time from my day so I quit my part time job. Parents won't let me drop out to work full time so I'll have to wait at least 3-4 years to get surgery.

I am uncomfortable in my own skin, around my friends, around strangers, around family.

This is the true definition of hell. I hate every moment of life and can't explain to my close friends and family why. I can't talk to anyone about it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shalomnigga, Tallman, try2beme and 3 others
I relate

• So Sad
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Zeruel, strawberrymushroom and 6 others
Fuck you

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga

• JFL
Reactions: Gigatyrone69 and sub5c3l
nvm I do not relate
Trust me I don't want to look good for female validation. Some mtb girls liked me even when I had severe acne, but I don't like myself. I hate myself. I am my worst enemy.

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and lilith
just kys

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Sorry, but I stopped reading there and I don't give a single fuck.

As always
View attachment 2832804
I don't think you realize how over it is for 99% of this forum. As you can see some like myself did get sex yet we are mentally unstable. You would no be here if you were 'normal'. Having sex won't fix you just like it doesn't fix me.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
I've already made a post venting about my emntal state. It's getting noticeably worse. I spend at least a third of my day in front of the mirror, unsatisfied with my looks. I still live with my parents so I can't get surgery.

It's gotten too bad, I stopped talking to friends, I stopped talking to parents. I don't want to socially interact with anyone anymore. I am not incel, I had plenty of sex, I am mentally ill and have awful self image. I think about ending it all every hour, but refuse because I am religious.

Today I skipped uni and spent 9 hours in front of the mirror. I am not working atm because I'm still in uni and obsession with my looks took too much time from my day so I quit my part time job. Parents won't let me drop out to work full time so I'll have to wait at least 3-4 years to get surgery.

I am uncomfortable in my own skin, around my friends, around strangers, around family.

This is the true definition of hell. I hate every moment of life and can't explain to my close friends and family why. I can't talk to anyone about it.
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
no loving god would give you this life
Idk man I still think God is the only thing holding me from roping besides surgery (although I'm unsure if I'll just find new failos to obsess about).

Idk man I still think God is the only thing holding me from roping besides surgery (although I'm unsure if I'll just find new failos to obsess about).
surgery is my god. i worship my surgeon. if my surgeon fails me my god has failed me. and there is nothing worse than the abandonment of god. that is when i will kms. with overwhelming piety.

• +1

you had sex but obsess over looks and want surgery? lmao you got brainwashed hard
i am a permavirgin yet dont give a fuck about looks id never get surgery

you had sex but obsess over looks and want surgery? lmao you got brainwashed hard
i am a permavirgin yet dont give a fuck about looks id never get surgery
Your position sounds like a good place to be in. Perhaps you are right and I should stop caring about my looks so much. I still plan to get my surgeries at some point but life should not be this harsh.

get a sleep study and post results

• +1
Reactions: logicel369
Your position sounds like a good place to be in. Perhaps you are right and I should stop caring about my looks so much. I still plan to get my surgeries at some point but life should not be this harsh.
What surgeries?

fucking fakecel peace of shit

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
What surgeries?
In an ideal world every surgery there is, cause honestly I feel most people would benefit from most surgeries.

I won't be fixing minor flaws though. In reality rhino for the tip + hairline lowering + transplant for better temporal peaks + fat graft to get 0 uee are my top priorities. I'd definitely get bimax and genio, but advancements I need are rather small so dropping 80k in Italy seems unnecessary. These would be the last on my list since I don't see myself benefiting much from them.

• +1
looks theory has no mercy

Dating makes it worse right

Dating makes it worse right
Dating makes it worse believe it or not because you obsess over whether you look good for the date. I can't tell you the number of times I went to the bathroom 5-6 times to check my looks, eyebrows, hair, measure ratios, etc, both when dating and hanging out with female friends. It kills my self esteem even though I don't look bad, but I equate my looks to my imperfections.

When I freeze Austin Dunham he has just as many flaws as I do, but in motion he looks like a tyronelite. The longer I stare at myself the worse my features get.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I don't think you realize how over it is for 99% of this forum. As you can see some like myself did get sex yet we are mentally unstable. You would no be here if you were 'normal'. Having sex won't fix you just like it doesn't fix me.
This, you could stuff me in a chad body with a huge fat cock and I'd still feel the same anxious mess inside.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and SlavicGeneral
Dating makes it worse believe it or not because you obsess over whether you look good for the date. I can't tell you the number of times I went to the bathroom 5-6 times to check my looks, eyebrows, hair, measure ratios, etc, both when dating and hanging out with female friends. It kills my self esteem even though I don't look bad, but I equate my looks to my imperfections.

When I freeze Austin Dunham he has just as many flaws as I do, but in motion he looks like a tyronelite. The longer I stare at myself the worse my features get.
you went to the bathroom to measure ratios?

you went to the bathroom to measure ratios?
Yes. I do that regularly. I leave a girl I'm talking to and say I have to go the bathroom, I take a mirror pic and measure ratios like a retard. Then I come back and she asks me why I took 15 minutes to cole back and I usually tell girls I'm feeling bad and having headaches.

Yes. I do that regularly. I leave a girl I'm talking to and say I have to go the bathroom, I take a mirror pic and measure ratios like a retard. Then I come back and she asks me why I took 15 minutes to cole back and I usually tell girls I'm feeling bad and having headaches.
and fuckers like you get dates and I dont