It's funny how I'm a dateless 28 year old KHHV (and counting), whereas my father was married to three different women.

Ahh, I see. If that’s HTB then maybe I am underrating. I would have considered that an MTB. Regardless, good for your brother. Any picture that resembles him? You can PM instead if you want.
Lol somewhat like this except with a more neutral canthal tilt and without the beard and all the hair.

Attachments

• Dr-Hashmi.jpeg
    Dr-Hashmi.jpeg
    236.6 KB · Views: 0
His first wife was Pakistani, whom he divorced after settling in the Netherlands. Here, he married a white woman. She was half Dutch, half French and a devout Christian and after a few happy years together, they divorced. Then he married his third and last wife, my mother, who is also Pakistani, because his family pressured him to have children. And here I am, rotting day in and day out. Being undesired by women across the globe, simply because I'm unattractive. I often tell my parents I wish they stopped after two children so I wouldn't have to be here. Sigh.
reading this was brutal as fuck. but keep in mind your father was born in a different generation which explains the large difference in the dating life between you and him

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Lol somewhat like this except with a more neutral canthal tilt and without the beard and all the hair.
How the hell did he manage to do it? Did you ever ask?

reading this was brutal as fuck. but keep in mind your father was born in a different generation which explains the large difference in the dating life between you and him
It’s definitely brutal. And you’re right about that as well. I wish my family hadn’t pressured him into having children though.

How the hell did he manage to do it? Did you ever ask?
Both met in college she was exchange student. She's actually a really nice religious girl unironically. They met through friends when one of her friends told one of his friends that she liked him.

Both met in college she was exchange student. She's actually a really nice religious girl unironically. They met through friends when one of her friends told one of his friends that she liked him.
But why did she like him? That’s what I meant. If his looks are subpar. He looks like a weak LTN based off of what you showed me. I realized you are qadiani (not a slur, just place of the city), if she’s Sunni then it’s brutal for her family. They’re getting cucked as we don’t see qadianis as muzzie but rather a separate religion. She’s personalitymaxxed at least, that she liked a weak LTN currycel. She must have been surrounded by currycels back home. JFL. Exposure theory might be at play here?

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
But why did she like him? That’s what I meant. If his looks are subpar. He looks like a weak LTN based off of what you showed me. I realized you are qadiani (not a slur, just place of the city), if she’s Sunni then it’s brutal for her family. They’re getting cucked as we don’t see qadianis as muzzie but rather a separate religion. She’s personalitymaxxed at least, that she liked a weak LTN currycel. She must have been surrounded by currycels back home. JFL. Exposure theory might be at play here?
Lmao you are completely roasting my brother 💀💀💀. Tbh he isnt horrible looking he was a cute bug eyed long haired prettyboy when he was young and back in HS. He's just now 30, got fatter, and is now a NW 2 (thank God I got his ass on DUT 🙏).

When he's actually in shape and grows out his hair and wears nice clothes he's a strong mtn himself.

You're right about the qadiani/sunni thing. Originally her family was against it, but her father loved my brother when they eventually met and approved. Her mom and brother were the strongest ones against it no kidding :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

But tbh he's not even ahmadi anymore lol he even said it himself, he says he has his own personal thing/beliefs. He doesn't think the hazoors are the imam mehdis, and tbh I'm not sure if I do either. He's not sunni either cause he doesn't believe that Allah physically raised Jesus to the sky or something like Sunnis believe. He does think the dajjal is coming soon though whereas my mom who is ahmadi thinks that dajjal or dajjaliat is simply the corrupt countries of the world and how they will all turn against the Muslims at the end.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Lmao you are completely roasting my brother 💀💀💀. Tbh he isnt horrible looking he was a cute bug eyed long haired prettyboy when he was young and back in HS. He's just now 30, got fatter, and is now a NW 2 (thank God I got his ass on DUT 🙏).

When he's actually in shape and grows out his hair and wears nice clothes he's a strong mtn himself.

You're right about the qadiani/sunni thing. Originally her family was against it, but her father loved my brother when they eventually met and approved. Her mom and brother were the strongest ones against it no kidding :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

But tbh he's not even ahmadi anymore lol he even said it himself, he says he has his own personal thing/beliefs. He doesn't think the hazoors are the imam mehdis, and tbh I'm not sure if I do either. He's not sunni either cause he doesn't believe that Allah physically raised Jesus to the sky or something like Sunnis believe. He does think the dajjal is coming soon though whereas my mom who is ahmadi thinks that dajjal or dajjaliat is simply the corrupt countries of the world and how they will all turn against the Muslims at the end.
You just made it sound like that he was an utter subhuman by the way you phrased things, JFL. So he's an MTN who got an HTB (let's just go with your ratings for this). That's pretty good but it would have been more impressive had he been a weak LTN or whatever. JFL, should have known. Good thing he does not identify as qadiani anymore, and well I am Islamic but I do not consider myself to be Sunni or whatever. As long as he doesn't think there is an extra prophet aside from the Seal of Prophets then it's good, not just for your brother but also for his wife, because otherwise it'd have been considered zina and not a valid marriage. I got a few follow-up questions, so I will PM you.