It's funny how I'm a dateless 28 year old KHHV (and counting), whereas my father was married to three different women.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
It doesn't, sir. I just never understood these oneitis things.
I was dealing with an extreme depression at the time. I was also isolating myself and I spent most of my time in my room, by myself. I had too much time to think about it led to developing romantic feelings to deal with my depression. And I paid the price for it. I’m so stupid. I hate myself more than anyone else could.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
My father is actually darker. I am medium brown only because of my mother. But I realize I could have been the OG Zayn Malik if my father had kids with his second wife.
Lmao its the opposite for me. My mom was the dark one and my dad the light one. That's why I'm darker myself, cause I take after my mom 💀💀💀

Lmao its the opposite for me. My mom was the dark one and my dad the light one. That's why I'm darker myself, cause I take after my mom 💀💀💀
Lol, we both take after our moms then. But hey at least you mog me.

There's nothing wrong with being KHHV especially in the west so idk why are you seething.
Yes there is but if ur only problem is inceldom then u wouldn’t be on these forums. The average incel usually has a social life or studycels.

Only non NT rotting spergs would be on these forums pre tiktok invasión. Ascensión Is cope Anyways.

Life is all about being a NT high achiever who’s good at everything or a prettyboy richfag with no issues in his life like Pneumo. all the forum “chads “ are abused dog losers with the exception of Salludon and Pneumo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Yes there is but if ur only problem is inceldom then u wouldn’t be on these forums. The average incel usually has a social life or studycels.

Only non NT rotting spergs would be on these forums pre tiktok invasión. Ascensión Is cope Anyways.

Life is all about being a NT high achiever who’s good at everything or a prettyboy richfag with no issues in his life like Pneumo. all the forum “chads “ are abused dog losers with the exception of Salludon and Pneumo
Life's about being Josh McGregor and there's plenty of inkies with IRL friends here. There are a few based deathniKS (old-gens) so that's why I'm here.

I don't lol, I'm you in 2 years unless I ascend from surgerymaxxing :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Well, if your brother can do it then so can you.

Life's about being Josh McGregor and there's plenty of inkies with IRL friends here.
No there isn’t this forum is filled with friendless losers for the most part apart from a small portion. Plenty of that portion comes from tiktok anyways
There are a few based deathniKS (old-gens) so that's why I'm here.
There’s way more on .is than here dude. I’m considered old on this forum at 19

• +1
No there isn’t this forum is filled with friendless losers for the most part apart from a small portion. Plenty of that portion comes from tiktok anyways

Old begins after you turn 30. But you stop being "young" after you turn 26 imo. 25 is your last year.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and St.TikTokcel
But.. if he stopped having children after his 2nd one.. we wouldn't have you bhai.. :(

• Love it
Before shittok invasion it wasn't like that
They ban anyone who is above 0.5 PSL but yes, most of them are more sane than .orgcels

No, but he ascended. Without surgery. Then you can also do it.
Tru but I don't want a third worlder greencarder. I want to be hot so I can fuck foids in the west lmao.

Old begins after you turn 30. But you stop being "young" after you turn 26 imo. 25 is your last year.
True but for Zoomers in terms of life ir life is already over if u aren’t successful by 18. But I’m non NT diagnosed but didn’t get the benefits special Ed retards who have my disorders.

I had to be around high achieving NT fags. Then I experienced some shit that NTfags will never experience due to perfect lives

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
  • +1
Are you black?
Yes
IMG 1553

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and PrinceLuenLeoncur
My grandfather was 5’9, father is 5’8 and I’m 5’7. The genetics just kept getting worse and worse
Maybe your family should stop fucking garden gnomes and start fucking women above 5'5?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 케이제이 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Old begins at 28 and it shifts every year.

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
But.. if he stopped having children after his 2nd one.. we wouldn't have you bhai.. :(
That is the world I want! A world without me. Too bad it’s of no use anymore.

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
Tru but I don't want a third worlder greencarder. I want to be hot so I can fuck foids in the west lmao.
He ascended with a third worlder? I see. What is his looks level and his wife’s? What is yours now and what do you want to be?

He ascended with a third worlder? I see. What is his looks level and his wife’s? What is yours now and what do you want to be?
Honestly lmao ltn curry. She's literally a htb pakhtun and yes I'm not kidding.

Yes. And he’s got a big dick. :ogre:
The pic he posted look like a foid tbh. But yeah prob a trannymaxxer. Either way he’s/she to be BBC i will give @FaceandBBC access to the server regardless of gender or if it’s an It

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Honestly lmao ltn curry. She's literally a htb pakhtun and yes I'm not kidding.
I think you’re underrating him and overrating her. I think he’s maybe a strong LTN and she’s a weak MTB. Ethnic foids can’t be HTB after all, unless they have white ancestry.

The pic he posted look like a foid tbh. But yeah prob a trannymaxxer. Either way he’s/she to be BBC i will give @FaceandBBC access to the server regardless of gender or if it’s an It
I don’t think that’s him but yes he’s black. Cool guy.

His first wife was Pakistani, whom he divorced after settling in the Netherlands. Here, he married a white woman. She was half Dutch, half French and a devout Christian and after a few happy years together, they divorced. Then he married his third and last wife, my mother, who is also Pakistani, because his family pressured him to have children. And here I am, rotting day in and day out. Being undesired by women across the globe, simply because I'm unattractive. I often tell my parents I wish they stopped after two children so I wouldn't have to be here. Sigh.

Your dad got cucked twice

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I think you’re underrating him and overrating her. I think he’s maybe a strong LTN and she’s a weak MTB. Ethnic foids can’t be HTB after all, unless they have white ancestry.
She's pakhtun/pashtun no I'm not overrating her, she's actually legit pretty+lightskin.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC and Michael Myers
She's pakhtun/pashtun no I'm not overrating her, she's actually legit pretty+lightskin.
Yeah but MTBs can be pretty too. And men overrate women even when they claim they don’t. PM me a lookalike so I can get an idea.

Your dad got cucked twice
He did cuck a white man, that much is true. His white wife picked him over the white guy. Feelsbadman.

Yeah but MTBs can be pretty too. And men overrate women even when they claim they don’t. PM me a lookalike so I can get an idea.
Kinda like this except dark hair and eyes

Attachments

• main-qimg-a265c71564892e5b60a7506a5fb3cf7d-lq.jpeg
    main-qimg-a265c71564892e5b60a7506a5fb3cf7d-lq.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Kinda like this except dark hair and eyes
Ahh, I see. If that’s HTB then maybe I am underrating. I would have considered that an MTB. Regardless, good for your brother. Any picture that resembles him? You can PM instead if you want.