It's funny how I'm a dateless 28 year old KHHV (and counting), whereas my father was married to three different women.

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
His first wife was Pakistani, whom he divorced after settling in the Netherlands. Here, he married a white woman. She was half Dutch, half French and a devout Christian and after a few happy years together, they divorced. Then he married his third and last wife, my mother, who is also Pakistani, because his family pressured him to have children. And here I am, rotting day in and day out. Being undesired by women across the globe, simply because I'm unattractive. I often tell my parents I wish they stopped after two children so I wouldn't have to be here. Sigh.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Amadeus, Lmao, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 27 others
Fuck this is brutal. Life is such a scam.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, bloomercel, FaceandBBC and 3 others
bro post some busty women not naked
i cant view that shit my dad has an open proxy i know he is tracking shit:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, try2beme, gribsufer1 and 6 others
I mog my father hard.and his father.they were both attractive in their youth but I mog them hard.

feels good man.

• +1
Reactions: zub111
Same I look better than my father I but cannot get dates, I end up with the wrong women and they don't like me.

His first wife was Pakistani, whom he divorced after settling in the Netherlands. Here, he married a white woman. She was half Dutch, half French and a devout Christian and after a few happy years together, they divorced. Then he married his third and last wife, my mother, who is also Pakistani, because his family pressured him to have children. And here I am, rotting day in and day out. Being undesired by women across the globe, simply because I'm unattractive. I often tell my parents I wish they stopped after two children so I wouldn't have to be here. Sigh.
My dad has 10 kids to different women.

And yet I am incel, imagine how I feel lol

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 케이제이, bloomercel and FaceandBBC
You are born to lose
I’m sorry bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Costcosuperstore, coispet and 1 other person
It's not just over, it's kaputt.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 케이제이, disheartenedcel, coispet and 2 others
It really is, brother. That’s why I’m an anti-natalist.
4080732 RDT 20240408 1051118333058439661804408

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: coispet, brucewayne78 and TechnoBoss
I mog my father hard.and his father.they were both attractive in their youth but I mog them hard.

feels good man.
Same I look better than my father I but cannot get dates, I end up with the wrong women and they don't like me.
I don’t mog anyone.
My dad has 10 kids to different women.

And yet I am incel, imagine how I feel lol
Could have been worse haha. At least you’re not a virgin.
You are born to lose
I’m sorry bro
I already know. Thanks for your sympathies.
It's not just over, it's kaputt.
Het is kapot.

Anti Natalist sentiment not haram?

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
my grandpa was 6‘11 and had 3 wives at once

imagine how I feel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432, 케이제이, Michael Myers and 1 other person
I don’t mog anyone.

Could have been worse haha. At least you’re not a virgin.

I already know. Thanks for your sympathies.

Het is kapot.
Doesn’t matter I can’t get laid whenever I want and haven’t for 3 years therefore I’m allowed to complain

Boomers in developed nations really had it good.

Numerous job opportunities, just work hard and they can afford numerous properties and cars.

Easier to find a wife because there’s no dating apps and back in the days, they could find a responsible trad wife who respects the husband

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Anti Natalist sentiment not haram?
No, it’s not. The reason Muslims were encouraged to have children back in the day is because the community was very small. By having children, the community would grow larger. Now, we have 1.5 billion to 2 billion. There’s no duty on all of us to have children. But still, people in our communities are brainwashed to have children anyway.

Doesn’t matter I can’t get laid whenever I want and haven’t for 3 years therefore I’m allowed to complain
I would switch places with you, just saying.

Boomers in developed nations really had it good.

Numerous job opportunities, just work hard and they can afford numerous properties and cars.

Easier to find a wife because there’s no dating apps and back in the days, they could find a responsible trad wife who respects the husband
Well, we are Islamic and it’s easy to find a partner. As long as you’re not as unattractive as I am. But alas, I failed. However you’re right. The older generation had wives that respected them. Nowadays even Islamic wives don’t respect their husbands. My brother is a good example of this. He’s married.

Tales abt khhv huge fakecel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Michael Myers
It’s easier to find a partner in Abrahamic religions but there’s a much higher chance of getting betabuxxed and blue-balled compared to the secular world. At least a secular husband finding prostitutes will get shamed less than a husband in an Abrahamic religion for doing the same
Well, we are Islamic and it’s easy to find a partner. As long as you’re not as unattractive as I am. But alas, I failed. However you’re right. The older generation had wives that respected them. Nowadays even Islamic wives don’t respect their husbands. My brother is a good example of this. He’s married.

• +1
can you send me your pics? I've known you and heard you complaining for years but I still have no idea what you look like. All i've seen is the top of your head and your nose

• +1
It’s easier to find a partner in Abrahamic religions but there’s a much higher chance of getting betabuxxed and blue-balled compared to the secular world. At least a secular husband finding prostitutes will get shamed less than a husband in an Abrahamic religion for doing the same
Yeah, no doubt. Betabuxxing one way or the other is not something that can be avoided. Perhaps only chad(lite)s have the luxury of not having to betabuxx but most of us aren’t chad(lite)s.

can you send me your pics? I've known you and heard you complaining for years but I still have no idea what you look like. All i've seen is the top of your head and your nose
I am too paranoid about sending any pictures, but if you come to the Netherlands or you live in the UK then we can meet up.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deprived
Low quality sperm, ovER

My dad was a lightskin chadpreet that married 3 times and has 7 children. He was physically and mentally abusive to all his wives but they stuck by him for years till they couldn't take it anymore and finally divorced him. I never realized just how close the blackpill personally hit home lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Michael Myers
There's nothing wrong with being KHHV especially in the west so idk why are you seething.

The youth has it incomparably bad compared to the older generation.

Our lives are essentially experiments, especially with social media, phones, and tech. Dont forget this.

People go about coping and telling you to do so much shit their fathers did not have to do. Especially in the dating scene. When the real issue is the fact that somethings wrong, not that you didnt try hard enough or 'lucked' out.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and 케이제이
My grandfather was 5’9, father is 5’8 and I’m 5’7. The genetics just kept getting worse and worse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, CFW432 and Michael Myers
ive seen the shadow of his dick

• Woah
Reactions: Deprived
My dad was a lightskin chadpreet that married 3 times and has 7 children. He was physically and mentally abusive to all his wives but they stuck by him for years till they couldn't take it anymore and finally divorced him. I never realized just how close the blackpill personally hit home lol.
My father is actually darker. I am medium brown only because of my mother. But I realize I could have been the OG Zayn Malik if my father had kids with his second wife.

There's nothing wrong with being KHHV especially in the west so idk why are you seething.
Do you know what seething means? It means being angry. I am not angry. I am just sad. My oneitis is getting pounded every night only a few meters away from me. Insult to injury, that is.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
The youth has it incomparably bad compared to the older generation.

Our lives are essentially experiments, especially with social media, phones, and tech. Dont forget this.

People go about coping and telling you to do so much shit their fathers did not have to do. Especially in the dating scene. When the real issue is the fact that somethings wrong, not that you didnt try hard enough or 'lucked' out.
That’s right, man. I remember being a teenager in the 2000s and 2010s and it wasn’t as bad as it is now.

Do you know what seething means? It means being angry. I am not angry. I am just sad. My oneitis is getting pounded every night only a few meters away from me. Insult to injury, that is.
Can't relate but I guess it's an issue to some.

My grandfather was 5’9, father is 5’8 and I’m 5’7. The genetics just kept getting worse and worse
I am described as neither tall nor short. And I get it. I have relatives that are shorter than me, but also relatives between 6’0” and 6’4”. I’m 5’10”.

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel