At natty copers

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Natties cope with sleeping 9 hours a day , taking ashwagandha tablets , tongkat Ali to finally reach a subhuman test level of 800ng/dl
When a chad simply shoots test in his cheeks and reaches 3000ng/dl and get results in 3-6 months that incel natty gets in 2-3 years
Brutal how can natties even cope with this shit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: jojoyou, RopeMaxxed, Skywalker and 4 others
Natties cope with sleeping 9 hours a day , taking ashwagandha tablets , tongkat Ali to finally reach a subhuman test level of 800ng/dl
When a chad simply shoots test in his cheeks and reaches 3000ng/dl and get results in 3-6 months that incel natty gets in 2-3 years
Hair and collagen is life

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Agendum, LightSkinNoob and 2 others
I would roid if I could but I can’t

Test gives a wet bloated look. Male gaze.
If you want to go down the roid route drugs like masteron and tren give a slayer look but tren is harsh, masteron is perfect just go easy on the dosage.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum, Deleted member 16453 and 5.5psl
Test gives a wet bloated look. Male gaze.
If you want to go down the roid route drugs like masteron and tren give a slayer look but tren is harsh, masteron is perfect just go easy on the dosage.
Masteron will rape your hair nigga :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Skywalker and Deleted member 16453
Masteron will rape your hair nigga :lul:
I'm prone and it didn't rape mine.
Test over 300mg, tren, and dbol all certainly did though.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I'm prone and it didn't rape mine.
Test over 300mg, tren, and dbol all certainly did though.
What’s funny is mast fucked my hair but tren never did anything to my hair

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
I dont want to look 50 years old at 20

and virgin women arent attracted to roided men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, ezio6, SonOfDarkseid and 1 other person
What’s funny is mast fucked my hair but tren never did anything to my hair
What was your mast dosage, I was only on 160mg a week but it was enough given I was already 6 pack lean when I started it

low t beta male incel cucks
followed and watch for this, thx :Comfy:

• +1
low t beta male incel cucks
followed and watch for this, thx :Comfy:
using roids is like using the dark side of the force, notice how palpatines collagen got nuked after fully embracing and look at anakins dark circles when he turns evil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 16453 and 1 other person
using roids is like using the dark side of the force, notice how palpatines collagen got nuked after fully embracing and look at anakins dark circles when he turns evil
Palpatine was on dat 20 iu of hgh+ deca bloat+ high dose insulin bro :feelskek:
Revenge Of The Sith Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 16453 and twilight
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 16453 and Skywalker
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, marek937 and twilight
elab ?
thoughts on superdrol ?
Hell in a bottle. Took it, felt like I was dying for a week straight no exaggeration. Took a week off, took it again same thing happened but not as bad. Ended up taking it for a few weeks. It’s fucking good. Taking it as pwo only now instead of everyday. Gives you the roidy look.

• Woah
Reactions: makeme183
Born Chads have naturally high t levels and dont need to hit the gym because they are naturally build if you have to go to the gym its over

• +1
Hell in a bottle. Took it, felt like I was dying for a week straight no exaggeration. Took a week off, took it again same thing happened but not as bad. Ended up taking it for a few weeks. It’s fucking good. Taking it as pwo only now instead of everyday. Gives you the roidy look.
Did you took only superdrol at that time or were you also running test as base ??

Born Chads have naturally high t levels and dont need to hit the gym because they are naturally build if you have to go to the gym its over
It's over

Your coping with your own shit slow twitch, low t, unathletic genetics. Men with shit genes need roids to build a good physique while good genetic can do it natty

• +1
Your coping with your own shit slow twitch, low t, unathletic genetics. Men with shit genes need roids to build a good physique while good genetic can do it natty
Yes I have avg genes that's why I started gear and most guys do have avg or shit genes and they need roids better to accept this and take action than to be a coping natty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 22924
  • +1