At this idiot Wheat Waffles

ducktruck

ducktruck

Iron
Just cage at this Irish buffoon imagine being so autistic you consecutively talk about lookism to anyone LET ALONE GIRLS :forcedsmile:

I also highly doubt this tomato is 5'10", he gets heightmogged by so many girls in his videos and this girl is like 6-7inches taller than him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: WTF IS THIS PICTURE LMAO, he looks like her adopted gnome child???
Screenshot 2

Not even to mention how none of his recent videos provide any valuable info whatsoever, just recycled manosphere water content; how he has put almost 0 effort into looksmaxxing and now also made his own scammer course where he guarantees you to looksmax by 2 pts IN ONLY 24 HOURS.
Screenshot 3
????????

YOU HEARD IT BOYOS. All of you who are MTN will this time tomorrow turn into chadlight :feelswhy: And every chadlight will turn into a gigachad. At first he priced his scammer course at $100 if I remember, but since no one wanted to buy it the price went down to modest 20 bucks.

Ironically enough I can't stand through a single video of his due to how looksminned, and arguably low trust he looks ...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, aspiringexcel and st.hamudi but 6‘5

lol

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and ducktruck
He was good back in the early days that’s how I learned about the bp tbh

But now he’s more of a guy who’s trying to make money overrating looksmaxing claiming u can go from a 5 to a 7 in a day like it’s some game

• +1
Reactions: Gus17 and ducktruck