at TikTok foids

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff

Saw this shit, decided to look at approvals, and saw this fucking shit.

Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF

LMAO

Holy fuck, this chick is genuinely mentally retarded. I sometimes forget how dronelike normies are, and then I see people who think the world works like this :lul:

You can tell she's black too, only a black woman would think to tag TikTok like they were going to read her comment :lul:

Comments are pure cagefuel as well, this was just people commenting on a video of a guy saying he liked JBs. Post-wall roasties coping that they will never be peak fertile JBs again, and will be nothing but a future wife to a betabuxx cuck.

Just so you know (because I know you'll read this), I don't give a fuck about your posts. You cannot do jackshit to the fucking site, go fuck yourself :lul:

KEEP COPING BUT KEEP IN MIND - YOU WILL NEVER BE A BEAUTIFUL WHITE FERTILE WOMAN, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A BLACK TESTOSTERONE-FUELED SUB5.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: coispet, Tai Lung, TheMaxxer333 and 45 others
View attachment 2555909
View attachment 2555910
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF

LMAO
View attachment 2555913
Holy fuck, this chick is genuinely mentally retarded. I sometimes forget how dronelike normies are, and then I see people who think the world works like this :lul:
View attachment 2555914
You can tell she's black too, only a black woman would think to tag TikTok like they were going to read her comment :lul:
View attachment 2555915
Comments are pure cagefuel as well, this was just people commenting on a video of a guy saying he liked JBs. Post-wall roasties coping that they will never be peak fertile JBs again, and will be nothing but a future wife to a betabuxx cuck.

Just so you know (because I know you'll read this), I don't give a fuck about your posts. You cannot do jackshit to the fucking site, go fuck yourself :lul:
View attachment 2555939
KEEP COPING BUT KEEP IN MIND - YOU WILL NEVER BE A BEAUTIFUL WHITE FERTILE WOMAN, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A BLACK TESTOSTERONE-FUELED SUB5.
we already know this bro

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Don't engage in these shenanigans. Focus on the future.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, kebab, Whitepill_Saint and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Whitepill_Saint, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
I could not care less. I thank them! the more she posts she might go viral then i can get statusmaxxed
and then all my dreams can come true...
Donald Trump GIF
sexy donald trump GIF by Bubble Punk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, whitegymmax, Whitepill_Saint and 5 others
also beautiful taste in women i wont lie

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Whitepill_Saint
If I had a dollar for everytime someone acted like a bitch about a post online admitting they like JBs, I would be extremely rich.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Whitepill_Saint, Gilbert_Durandal and 3 others
I cannot stand these chronically online females

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, wayme, Nick.Harte and 6 others
You dumb whores we are already on a watch-list for signing up kek.
they are lucky i'm on a no-fly list otherwise i'd fly to thier houses and hug them gently.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, 5'7 zoomer, Gilbert_Durandal and 5 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, Whitepill_Saint, SubSigma and 2 others
If I had a dollar for everytime someone acted like a bitch about a post online admitting they like JBs, I would be extremely rich.
If its so bad to like jbs why does jb smv make them so threatened jfllll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and sudanguy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and try2beme
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and sudanguy
IMG 3696

Also who is even this bitch? Who wants to doxx her? No one cares

• JFL
Reactions: Awan, Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 16970 and 12 others
Dear FBI,

I am a man just trying to look good, I have not posted about these "JBs" ever, in fact I like my women a little older than me i am freak frfr. I am a normal individual thank you.

Sincerely,
Lelouch

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, coispet, TheMaxxer333 and 13 others
If its so bad to like jbs why does jb smv make them so threatened jfllll
That's precisely why it's bad. Jealousy.
Its not the only reason.

It’s because they know JBs have lower standards. They know there are non chad men out there who could attract a non-Stacy JB who is a 5-6/10 virgin despite not being able to score a same aged looksmatch. Women hate men and want all men to suffer especially non chad men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, vermillioncorefan, Mio and 1 other person
View attachment 2555909
View attachment 2555910
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF

LMAO
View attachment 2555913
View attachment 2555914
View attachment 2555915

View attachment 2555939

Gio Fraudi has a controversial opinion on this site, but her pheno hard clicks with me. I want to her to practice her cheek sucking fraud on my 5.5 incher.

• JFL
Reactions: Awan and Whitepill_Saint
Gio Fraudi has a controversial opinion on this site, but her pheno hard clicks with me. I want to her to practice her cheek sucking fraud on my 5.5 incher.
I look like an upgraded version of her BF. I'd give her all 8 inches of my BWC.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and normie_joe
I look like an upgraded version of her BF. I'd give her all 8 inches of my BWC.

NO 😡

If the curries can't have her, you can't either cause imma release my secret weapon.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, Whitepill_Saint, 0hMan and 1 other person
sounds like a angry retarded nigger with bpd and who knows what else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax and Whitepill_Saint
Leave her alone guys.
Also JFL at her, she thinks the FBI is going to put in the effort, time and money to investigate us without a good reason :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Whitepill_Saint, Debetro and 3 others
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• JFL
she should kill herself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Raydolf_Peatler and 1 other person
Dear fbi chan
Im just here to rot dont send swat ill rope soon either way
FB IMG 1700070202266

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 32973
Can sheboons even type? I had an aneurysm trying to read any of her texts.

@JOJOcel GTFIH.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and 0hMan
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and WanderingBurro
Femotional

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and WanderingBurro
:ROFLMAO: (y)

• JFL

• JFL
Ow wow would you look at that another mod pinning his shit thread

• JFL
  • +1
This is a male only free speech incel forum. We say whatever ever we want.

The stuff she says is pure rageful. This blackie literally said that Its ok for women to want to procreate with chad but shames men for wanting Stacy.

She said "These same men will look at you in the face IRL acting with a smile on there face". :ROFLMAO: Bitch nobody is smiling at a testosterone fuelled sub5 Shaniqua, If they saw you irl they would scream

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, WanderingBurro, Debetro and 3 others
woman will become more narcy if thet looksmax im gonna delete my account and become a normie faggot

• JFL
"looksmaxxing woman" wtf does that even mean? All womens lives revolve around makeup and fashion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Whitepill_Saint and st.hamudi but 6‘5
She's a grifter just like dylan lateham

Watch her do the exact same thing he did for attention

• JFL
woman will become more narcy if thet looksmax im gonna delete my account and become a normie faggot
You already are a... never mind...

• So Sad
  • JFL
View attachment 2555909
View attachment 2555910
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF

LMAO
View attachment 2555913
View attachment 2555914
View attachment 2555915

View attachment 2555939
They’ll do nottin - Conor Mcgregor

• JFL
This is a male only free speech incel forum. We say whatever ever we want.

The stuff she says is pure rageful. This blackie literally said that Its ok for women to want to procreate with chad but shames men for wanting Stacy.

She said "These same men will look at you in the face IRL acting with a smile on there face". :ROFLMAO: Bitch nobody is smiling at a testosterone fuelled sub5 Shaniqua, If they saw you irl they would scream

-Male only
-anyone can access

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Nick.Harte and Whitepill_Saint
LISTEN TO HER RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU INCEL, IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU GUYS INSULTING AND DISRESPECTING THESE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and RichardSpencel
View attachment 2555909
View attachment 2555910
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF

LMAO
View attachment 2555913
View attachment 2555914
View attachment 2555915

View attachment 2555939
Dear Intelligence agencies reading this,
Am a minor myself
I never posted jb stuff here
I like older women
Infact, am even a victim
So pls don't do anything to me

forum should be privatized.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and PrettyDeformed
Don't engage in these shenanigans. Focus on the future.

I don't interact online with people outside this forum fuck this retards not worth the effort or the hassle even if your right what are you gonna win an argument with some retard you'll never meet in your life

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx