At what point of attractiveness do a man get compliments/validation?

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
I mean validation from average people, in general. Will a good body with decent beardfraud grant you that? Most average people don't have these things. How will your life change if you're muscular and beardfrauding properly?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8902, doncel and Darkstrand
Dude:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 6403, ItsOver.com and 2 others
it does not concern you son, stop torturing yourself

LDAR

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Master_Wanky, NerdcelThundercok, Jhon Smith and 16 others
it does not concern you son, stop torturing yourself

LDAR
Hey, I want to improve, but I want to know if I'll 100% improve, so I want to know about the percentages of me reaching my goals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
All your threads are high levels of mental gymnastics. If you look better you get treated better, it's that simple. Looksmaxxing is a lifestyle, a journey, a process. Doesn't matter where you start, your life will get better if you get better looking, it's a scale. What do even you expect to hear from such questions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, doll, GetShrekt and 22 others
Hey, I want to improve, but I want to know if I'll 100% improve, so I want to know about the percentages of me reaching my goals.
how about you do it then and stop posting about it every day then

also you're a homosexual, you are literally looksmaxxing so you get dicked down by a chad, fucking faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3links2, doll, retard and 11 others
All your threads are high levels of mental gymnastics. If you look better you get treated better, it's that simple. Looksmaxxing is a lifestyle, a journey, a process. Doesn't matter where you start, your life will get better if you get better looking, it's a scale. What do even you expect to hear from such questions
Idk, I believe that people don't care about bodies and just care about faces, but most attractive guys I see (irl), are beardfraudding with muscular bodies, and would be rated at 4 psl here, or 4.5 psl at best.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
a striking feature or some niche appeal should be enough to get a compliment

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
At 3 PSL you can get a compliment. Not a compliment on your looks maybe, but possibly because of a talent you have.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Merćer, mortis, Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
for looks.
@ chadlite levels, it becomes a bit semi consistant.
imobservations

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood
Chadlite for face

I mean validation from average people, in general. Will a good body with decent beardfraud grant you that? Most average people don't have these things. How will your life change if you're muscular and beardfrauding properly?
Just chill out about it bro

People give compliments when they want something from you. It's either a direct exchange (I give you compliments, you give me something), or a general act of befriending you to gain something in the future.

In order to receive compliments, you must be more attractive than the person giving the compliment, and the person in question must think that you are ready to give them something.

You will not get compliments, if:
1) you have nothing
2) you have something but you are unwilling to give that away.

I want to stress that it's all about what people think and feel, not about reality. You don't have to have anything, you just have to look like you do.

There is also a special situation when people give compliments, and it's teacher-student relationship. Teachers often give compliments to students to motivate them to learning. This has nothing to do with the situation above.

Everything is a transaction, compliments are no exception.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: doll, ManzareK, everythingisacope and 4 others
I get compliments on my body all the time: "you're big as shit", etc. You need compliments on your face, preferably by women.

I get compliments on my body all the time: "you're big as shit", etc. You need compliments on your face, preferably by women.
My goal is to become a HTN by beardfrauding, skincare, low bodyfat and muscles. Is HTN enough?

People give compliments when they want something from you. It's either a direct exchange (I give you compliments, you give me something), or a general act of befriending you to gain something in the future.

In order to receive compliments, you must be more attractive than the person giving the compliment, and the person in question must think that you are ready to give them something.

You will not get compliments, if:
1) you have nothing
2) you have something but you are unwilling to give that away.

I want to stress that it's all about what people think and feel, not about reality. You don't have to have anything, you just have to look like you do.

There is also a special situation when people give compliments, and it's teacher-student relationship. Teachers often give compliments to students to motivate them to learning. This has nothing to do with the situation above.

Everything is a transaction, compliments are no exception.
My goal is to looksmaxx to HTN, so that I become better looking than average.

My goal is to become a HTN by beardfrauding, skincare, low bodyfat and muscles. Is HTN enough?
Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it
Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it Just do it

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and eduardkoopman
I don't have that GL face but I get complimented in clubs, just cause of height and being reasonably lean, and buff. I consider my face about 4-5 normie rating, body is about 7-8 normie rating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I don't have that GL face but I get complimented in clubs, just cause of height and being reasonably lean, and buff. I consider my face about 4-5 normie rating, body is about 7-8 normie rating.
Then, it's good. My goal is to improve my face to a 6/10 or 6.5/10, then to have a 7/10 or 8/10 body, to become a 7/10 in normie rating.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Then, it's good. My goal is to improve my face to a 6/10 or 6.5/10, then to have a 7/10 or 8/10 body, to become a 7/10 in normie rating.
Yeah but how will u get to at least 6'0?

Profile   Gaston

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 8080
Yeah but how will u get to at least 6'0?
In my country height is not that important, and I'm 5'11, so I can fraud, and hair helps.

In my country height is not that important, and I'm 5'11, so I can fraud, and hair helps.
In every country height is important.

Also 5'11 is good height if you're from third world country.

In every country height is important.

Also 5'11 is good height if you're from third world country.
Spain is only a first world country because we're in Europe. Does that counts? But the height obsession is an american thing.

Spain is only a first world country because we're in Europe. Does that counts? But the height obsession is an american thing.
Spain is third-world shit-hole. And height is important everywhere, even in Spain. You're 5'11, which is above average for a Spanish, so you obviously can't complain.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Spain is third-world shit-hole. And height is important everywhere, even in Spain. You're 5'11, which is above average for a Spanish, so you obviously can't complain.
I don't complain; no one have called me short ever and I'm a bit above average in height.

I don't complain; no one have called me short ever and I'm a bit above average in height.
A bit? You're a whole 4 inches taller than the average Spanish dude.

how about you do it then and stop posting about it every day then

also you're a homosexual, you are literally looksmaxxing so you get dicked down by a chad, fucking faggot
Brutal :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: xefo
Also I forgot who you are, for you personalitymaxxing will work better since men care less about appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Also I forgot who you are, for you personalitymaxxing will work better since men care less about appearance.
Yeah, but girls have called me ugly, too. My goal is to reach better looks to minimize the negative feedback and, thus, having more confidence/self steem.

Yeah, but girls have called me ugly, too. My goal is to reach better looks to minimize the negative feedback and, thus, having more confidence/self steem.
You're not actually ugly, but your facial expressions are. You need to work on your autistic self, not looksmax, you look like normie tbh girls don't even care about you.

You're not actually ugly, but your facial expressions are. You need to work on your autistic self, not looksmax, you look like normie tbh girls don't even care about you.
I'll be Hight tier normie after following my looksmaxxing plan religiously, though.

At about 5 psl for constant validation imo

Where u from btw?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
for looks.
@ chadlite levels, it becomes a bit semi consistant.
imobservations
Well, then HTN will be life changing for me, since I don't want constant validation, as most people opinion doesn't really matter to me. I just want some confidence boosts.

Last edited:
4.5 sometimes
5 psl alot

At 3 PSL you can get a compliment. Not a compliment on your looks maybe, but possibly because of a talent you have.
true I get compliments and Im 4,5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
4.5 sometimes
5 psl alot
Then I'll try to reach 4.5 PSL at all costs. That's good to know, because if I work to have a 7-8/10 body with a 5 or 5,5/10 face (maybe a 6/10 face if I work on my eye area and beardfraud properly), I'll be 4.5 PSL.

Then 4.5 PSL is my goal. I want more silence than validation since I don't give a shit about people.
Sounds like an autistic thing to say but k

Sounds like an autistic thing to say but k
I'm autistic. People only matter to me because girls give me negative feedback; once I stop getting feedback, and get some good feedback here and there, I'll grow a self esteem. I have written an extensive softmaxxing plan that will make to look good for average people.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and MansNotHot
I'm autistic. People only matter to me because girls give me negative feedback; once I stop getting feedback, and get some good feedback here and there, I'll grow a self esteem. I have written an extensive softmaxxing plan that will make to look good for average people.
Ahahaha

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot