At what point of attractiveness do a man get compliments/validation?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080 and MansNotHot
  • +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
When was this rule made?
A lot longer ago when beautiful bones broke down how to actually rate PSL with proper percentiles and NIBBA also reinforced that way of conversion

• +1
  • +1
A lot longer ago when beautiful bones broke down how to actually rate PSL with proper percentiles and NIBBA also reinforced that way of conversion
So the max psl comes to is 9.25 irl?

• +1
Do you have a psl scale for reference? Interested

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
5psl high tier Normie

Fat mood though innit @MansNotHot

Last edited:
  • +1
i'm a psl 3 at most and weekly at least

Men dont deserve compliments.

Then, it's good. My goal is to improve my face to a 6/10 or 6.5/10, then to have a 7/10 or 8/10 body, to become a 7/10 in normie rating.
Hes probably downplaying his looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
At 6,368 Psl and 184,6 cm

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
Hes probably downplaying his looks.
In his defence he isn't and he is autistic so

What does it mean bruv and why do people think i am bri-ish
Mate I am british that is why you dumb ho. I am mega aspie and despite looking human I can piss people off to the nth degree by literally existing (I will send pics if you don't believe me lmao)

• +1
I don't think that's how natural distribution works
Attractiveness follows more or less a bell curve distribution with most people concentrated around the middle with exponentially fewer outliers as you move away from the middle of the curve.

• +1
My goal is to become a HTN by beardfrauding, skincare, low bodyfat and muscles. Is HTN enough?
You'll get compliments by guys like "looking good". Girls don't compliment anyone under Chadlite.

Chadlite for face
Every time I walk to the park guys always assume that I have a girlfriend and when I say i don’t they seem shocked this
Keeps
Happening to me what does this mean once I guy said I look like the type
To do TikTok’s

It started when I had my first ml filler in my Jaw. A girl apporached me that night.

I leanmaxxed after That and got more filler. Now I got approached every time I go to the club in a very offensive way like „Just look at that face I wish I can take you home this night“.

And guys are conastantly telling things like „Damn Bro u are fine“ „you are the reason in this club why I cannot pull girls“ Four weeks ago a random guy in the club said „Damn Bro u are literally a chad“

I hear compliments for my face even from strangers like two times a week.

Things I had done:

Leanmax (biggest difference since nearly everyone is above 15% bodyfat and no bones popping out)

Lifts (only 3cm, I am 175 and wear Airforces with lifts so I am 180cm with shoes) But women still consider me as short. „I usually dont like short guys but ur face is making me crazy“

2ml Filler in Jawline (my base was already good)

less than 1ml in the zygos (BIG Difference but I look bloated in the morning since then)

Botox browlift to give my brows PT

Latisse for eyebrows and lashes

Lash dyeing

Little bit of makeup for my nose which is always red without

Under eye concealer

You need this
FJIMG 20230816 170759

Every time I walk to the park guys always assume that I have a girlfriend and when I say i don’t they seem shocked this
Keeps
Happening to me what does this mean once I guy said I look like the type
To do TikTok’s
maybe you have a confident manner. Maybe you’re attractive. Maybe you’re super NT…