@Leo69

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and dutchboi
@zv1212 thoughts new friend?

here we go again.

Salih has angular and chad jaw

Faber has great jaw as well but more masc and also buttchin

Salih mogs from leaning further than prettyboy masc

50% of it is the buttchin such a falio on a chad looks awful.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC and gribsufer1
Salih has angular and chad jaw

Faber has great jaw as well but more masc and also buttchin

Salih mogs from leaning further than prettyboy masc

it looks ok on zario and cavill

Salih mogs facially imo , Fabre probably has more smv
You have no idea how to rate objectively lmao. Literal delusion due to bias.

• +1
Reactions: leinaDFabib
You have no idea how to rate objectively lmao. Literal delusion due to bias.
The pics aren’t the best to compare dude
The angles aren’t the same

The pics aren’t the best to compare dude
The angles aren’t the same
That's literally the best of Atesh Salih best unfrauded photos you can find lmao. Not that it matters anyways as even Sahib Faber in his early 40s mogs Atesh Salih brutally hard in a damn selfie.

• +1
That's literally the best of Atesh Salih best unfrauded photos you can find lmao. Not that it matters anyways as even Sahib Faber in his early 40s mogs Atesh Salih brutally hard in a damn selfie.
cope

I'm not coping, but you are, but agree to disagree. Pointless to argue when you won't change your mind when showing logical evidence or able to see clearly. Even the other user said pics are not the best compare.

• +1
I'm not coping, but you are, but agree to disagree. Pointless to argue when you won't change your mind when showing logical evidence or able to see clearly. Even the other user said pics are not the best compare.
i used pics of sahib u posted and only added a side profile pic

DF35AB6E 50CF 45DA ABD0 73A59EF993D6
447B3944 5E54 4E9D 9EE3 980FFD0BF32B

fabers IPD looks worse , and chin is too short plus hairline is too high . Even midface looks long. Atesh clearly mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leinaDFabib, cancercell, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
View attachment 2110829View attachment 2110830

fabers IPD looks worse , and chin is too short plus hairline is too high . Even midface looks long. Atesh clearly mogs
Of course you used joke photo of Sahib.

3318170_image_1.png
3318168_image_3.jpg

Atesh Salih is not even close to Sahib facially front facing or objectively. Not even that as it wouldn't matter as his appeal is so bad cause someone like Thom Gwin mogs him so hard in appeal. @justshower can confirm this lol

• +1

3318170_image_1.png
3318168_image_3.jpg

Atesh Salih is not even close to Sahib facially front facing or objectively. Not even that as it wouldn't matter as his appeal is so bad cause someone like Thom Gwin mogs him so hard in appeal. @justshower can confirm this lol
The only clear cut chad is Cameron Porras, right?

Still mogged by Cameron Hill
Confused. I said Cameron Porras mogs Atesh Salih in appeal, so not sure what the react was for.

Salih obviously mogs Cameron Hill in PSL.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Confused. I said Cameron Porras mogs Atesh Salih in appeal, so not sure what the react was for.

Salih obviously mogs Cameron Hill in PSL.
It's the continuation of out previous discussion about two Camerons

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 24444
Ear size affects apparent skull size so much , Faber has giant fucking ears so his skull looks smaller from the side

• +1
Lol, at least you know that Porras mogs Hill.

Cameron-Porras-09.jpg
cameron-hill-fuwu-1629726012986-allfamous.org.jpg
I still had a little doubt that you are not @Xangsane but now I'm 100% convinced that you are his alt.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Leo69
I still had a little doubt that you are not @Xangsane but now I'm 100% convinced that you are his alt.
Objectively Porras mogs Hill. Surprised you don't see it facially. Can even argue easily that Porras mogs Hill in appeal lol.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Leo69 and BongMog
nigga its as obvious as salih mogging faber
You guys are so funny with no good rating pattern.

fdqw74ekwjb91.jpg
062f82ee1a8c8cc906e058dcfd66076e.jpg

Left guy mogged by right guy according to @mrriceguy when he's in a buzzcut. Take away Hill's hair, and he descends hard due to lack of bones.

Overrating Salih due to familiarity and bias as he is known PSL guy while Sahib is more unknown here. Just own it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog, leinaDFabib, Deleted member 16515 and 2 others

3318170_image_1.png
3318168_image_3.jpg

Sahib Is not facing camera retard and I did say he might have higher smv. Tell me reasons why he facially mogs

young salih mogs young other guy, other guy mogs when older

the "buttchin" isn't even a flaw, his problem is chin height
this guy is right

Sahib Is not facing camera retard and I did say he might have higher smv. Tell me reasons why he facially mogs
354full-sahib-faber.jpg
3318168_image_3.jpg

Pictures speaks for itself. Not wasting my time doing measurements and all this stuff you won't have a clue just for you to disagree.

• +1
Atesh and Porras mog Faber and Hill respectively.
Not sure about objectively. You are good at ratings when we met, so not sure what's happening here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leinaDFabib, Xangsane and Deleted member 24444
Hill belongs in the faggot parade of Tel Aviv
Yeah, low appeal with him doing that makeup and nonsense. Highly doubt older girls 21+ wants anything to do with him especially girls with sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, User49, Deleted member 16515 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Leo69
354full-sahib-faber.jpg
3318168_image_3.jpg

Pictures speaks for itself. Not wasting my time doing measurements and all this stuff you won't have a clue just for you to disagree.
shit leo your ego is huge, you can obviously tell salih looks more exotic with his eye area compared to faber, salih also obviously have a better facial harmony, faber its just not "insane" looking from the front compared to salih.
He may have a more defined and prominent bone structure but salih has way better soft tissue, and as i said there is no point in comparing their eye area as we all know salih mogs there
Still i think that faber has one of the best jaws i have ever seen from the side, but just not enough to mog salih

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Leo69
354full-sahib-faber.jpg
3318168_image_3.jpg

I don’t see any mog in these pics, Atesh eye area mogs here

• +1
I don’t see any mog in these pics, Atesh eye area mogs here
Lol, so because Atesh eye area mogs for your personal taste. Therefore, Sahib mogging him in every other way like better lips, nose, harmony, and side profile is completely irrelevant. Impressive, you the man. Teach me more.

• +1
shit leo your ego is huge, you can obviously tell salih looks more exotic with his eye area compared to faber, salih also obviously have a better facial harmony, faber its just not "insane" looking from the front compared to salih.
He may have a more defined and prominent bone structure but salih has way better soft tissue, and as i said there is no point in comparing their eye area as we all know salih mogs there
Still i think that faber has one of the best jaws i have ever seen from the side, but just not enough to mog salih
Just gave me same shit like @camlokodri cause eye area scenario disregarding all other features Sahib Faber mogs Atesh Salih because exotic eye area that fits your PSL gaze taste. Awesome, and what ego? I'm just giving a reasonable response while you clueless guys giving no reasonable response besides just nonsense.

• +1
Just gave me same shit like @camlokodri cause eye area scenario disregarding all other features Sahib Faber mogs Atesh Salih because exotic eye area that fits your PSL gaze taste. Awesome, and what ego? I'm just giving a reasonable response while you clueless guys giving no reasonable response besides just nonsense.
I’m being objective he has wider PFL better medial canthus better PFH and better eye brows and better ipd

• JFL
I’m being objective he has wider PFL better medial canthus better PFH and better eye brows and better ipd
Lol, all you said is eye area. What about the other stuff I said? Completely ignored and dodged as expected.

• +1
Lol, all you said is eye area. What about the other stuff I said? Completely ignored and dodged as expected.
I already told you Atesh has better hairline
Better midface harmony
Taller chin
Zygos both are good
He mogs him in the whole face

Sahib maybe better pheno and that’s it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Leo69 and nandor
I already told you Atesh has better hairline
Better midface harmony
Taller chin
Zygos both are good
He mogs him in the whole face

Sahib maybe better pheno and that’s it
Lol, you can say BS like that when in reality it isn't true like midface harmony.

Legit everyone here agrees Sahib mogs them Salih by miles. Ratings aren't accurate like I would say, but point is clearly made. Seems like you won't change your mind due to bias and familarity without any real understanding of ratings properly. Not that it matters as Sahib mogs all around in appeal, objectively, and longevity of looks as aged really well compared to Salih lmao.

• +1
Its impossible debating with you, you are the type of person that is always right no matter what, your narcy mind its just too annoying for me to spend time explaining what ive already explained and @camlokodri too. You will always find a way to think you are right and others are wrong, even if the whole world tell you otherwise you will still think everyone is wrong and you are right.
In fact, im from trm, so im not a psl aspie as you asumed i was, i know you from there and you were always this annoying narcy guy believing he is the chosen by god perfect rater, impossible to talk to a guy like you.
Its even drepessive for a guy on your looks level and as "smart" and "objective" as you claim to be, spending the ammount of time you do on this shitty forums talking and debating with other depressing folks about looks, like come on spend your free time on something else jfl at you. And now you are going to say i changed the subject of the debate just bc i didnt have any arguments against your opinion, and you are going to be wrong as i chose to just ignore your dumb logics and roast you for the ammount of narcissism on you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Leo69
Lol, you can say BS like that when in reality it isn't true like midface harmony.

Legit everyone here agrees Sahib mogs them Salih by miles. Ratings aren't accurate like I would say, but point is clearly made. Seems like you won't change your mind due to bias and familarity without any real understanding of ratings properly. Not that it matters as Sahib mogs all around in appeal, objectively, and longevity of looks as aged really well compared to Salih lmao.

The thread isn’t working for me Nigga but I did say in my first comment he might have higher appeal, are you brain dead little man?

• JFL