atesh salih vs sahib faber

Its impossible debating with you, you are the type of person that is always right no matter what, your narcy mind its just too annoying for me to spend time explaining what ive already explained and @camlokodri too. You will always find a way to think you are right and others are wrong, even if the whole world tell you otherwise you will still think everyone is wrong and you are right.
In fact, im from trm, so im not a psl aspie as you asumed i was, i know you from there and you were always this annoying narcy guy believing he is the chosen by god perfect rater, impossible to talk to a guy like you.
Its even drepessive for a guy on your looks level and as "smart" and "objective" as you claim to be, spending the ammount of time you do on this shitty forums talking and debating with other depressing folks about looks, like come on spend your free time on something else jfl at you. And now you are going to say i changed the subject of the debate just bc i didnt have any arguments against your opinion, and you are going to be wrong as i chose to just ignore your dumb logics and roast you for the ammount of narcissism on you.
I'm not narcy at all. I see a pattern that is correct with my ratings while your guys are all over the place without being objective. It's not even me telling. I just linked a TRM post where everyone agreed that Sahib mogs Salih so not sure what's your with your essay.

The way you are typing here comes across aspie, no of fence.

I just decided to be active for few days. I was on and off sometimes not active here for a month or so at times. Not changing subject, and this is interesting as it exercises my brain with these arguments, and the few days was just confirmation and proof to me how young and naive the looksmax users are.
The thread isn’t working for me Nigga but I did say in my first comment he might have higher appeal, are you brain dead little man?
Reddit of course somehow decides to go offline when I sent you the link. Classic. Not my fault. I know you said that. I was just reassuring my point. Know the difference.

You have no idea how to rate objectively lmao. Literal delusion due to bias.
Lol just look at them both unfrauded Salih looks like an uncanny zombie while faber looks like a Greek god

Attachments

• IMG_1035.jpeg
    IMG_1035.jpeg
    164.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9304.jpeg
    IMG_9304.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 0
Lol just look at them both unfrauded Salih looks like an uncanny zombie while faber looks like a Greek god
hes way older than him in these examples

hes way older than him in these examples
Can you give me an example pic of young in frauded atesh Salih? Because I’ve yet to see one where he mogs sahib

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Ill say Atesh because he looks like me but way higher PSL. Tbh he is higher PSL than the other guy but probably the other guy would slay more due to race and body halo.
Atesh’s pic is super frauded tho… that’s the only one I’ve seen where he’s very high PSL, TRM and any other scale tbh.

Atesh’s pic is super frauded tho… that’s the only one I’ve seen where he’s very high PSL, TRM and any other scale tbh.
It’s the same with your guy too.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1