Athlete-maxxing

AdrianIsCool

AdrianIsCool

Iron
hella bored again
as I've previously stated:
"Welcoming everyone besides: faggot bitches who dont think they can improve themselves. If you do believe the bullshit idea that theres nothing you can do, buy a fucking MRG-1 and shoot a grenade into your mouth as you slowly realize that your on a fucking looksmaxxing site for a reason, so stop being a bitch."

So first things first, girls like athletes. Being strong, tall, high testosterone is generally a preinstinctual thing that people like. Zion Williamson is a fat, and nowhere near a PSL god, yet he pulls, and before his baby mama, he was pulling MAD. Now, you can say "oh its cause hes 6'6", in which case you would be a faggot, and you can suck your own dick to make yourself feel good somewhere else. While he may be 6'6, which is an important factor, he also was a 5 star NBA bound athlete, which was a crazy status boost. You don't have to be a star athlete, however being good in a sport gives you that edge and will DEF give you a higher chance in fucking.

Training Athleticism is the perfect way to start, as it gives you the ability to be good at any sport

First you want to get stronger.
Building a good base strength and just repping out very heavy weight until you can't is a good way to start. (do not worry about getting too big, as unless your roiding as hard as the liver king, that wont ever happen.)

Once you build a good base strength, lets say, 2.5x bodyweight on deadlift and squat and a 2x bench, start doing plyometrics.
plyometrics train the tendons, which are the main factor in speed and jump ability, two very key components in many sports.

after a couple of months, when you see a great increase in your athleticism, start lifting heavy weight fast. (50%-60% of 1 rep max)
after that, your athletic, and you can definitely try out sports and see which one you have the most fun in.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: Your not gonna win every time. Not how life works. No matter how PSL god you are. Just be fucking involved with things. Being an antisocial loser isnt good for your health and I PROMISE you, just joining clubs and being involved with shit will make you feel better and increase your chances of pulling DRAMATICALLY.

• +1
Reactions: Pope Urban ll and Shkreliii
Once you build a good base strength, lets say, 2.5x bodyweight on deadlift and squat and a 2x bench, start doing plyometrics.
plyometrics train the tendons, which are the main factor in speed and jump ability, two very key components in many sports.
benching twice your bodyweight puts you at a national competitive level.

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Just lifting heavy gives me athletic gains, first time I tried explosive push ups I was benching around 265 for 2 reps and I could do behind the back clapping push ups

same with legs, before I tried hill sprints I was only doing bench sissy squats, step ups and glute ham raises and hill sprints felt easy

heavy lifting has lot of carryover to explosive exercises

hella bored again
as I've previously stated:
"Welcoming everyone besides: faggot bitches who dont think they can improve themselves. If you do believe the bullshit idea that theres nothing you can do, buy a fucking MRG-1 and shoot a grenade into your mouth as you slowly realize that your on a fucking looksmaxxing site for a reason, so stop being a bitch."

So first things first, girls like athletes. Being strong, tall, high testosterone is generally a preinstinctual thing that people like. Zion Williamson is a fat, and nowhere near a PSL god, yet he pulls, and before his baby mama, he was pulling MAD. Now, you can say "oh its cause hes 6'6", in which case you would be a faggot, and you can suck your own dick to make yourself feel good somewhere else. While he may be 6'6, which is an important factor, he also was a 5 star NBA bound athlete, which was a crazy status boost. You don't have to be a star athlete, however being good in a sport gives you that edge and will DEF give you a higher chance in fucking.

Training Athleticism is the perfect way to start, as it gives you the ability to be good at any sport

First you want to get stronger.
Building a good base strength and just repping out very heavy weight until you can't is a good way to start. (do not worry about getting too big, as unless your roiding as hard as the liver king, that wont ever happen.)

after a couple of months, when you see a great increase in your athleticism, start lifting heavy weight fast. (50%-60% of 1 rep max)
after that, your athletic, and you can definitely try out sports and see which one you have the most fun in.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: Your not gonna win every time. Not how life works. No matter how PSL god you are. Just be fucking involved with things. Being an antisocial loser isnt good for your health and I PROMISE you, just joining clubs and being involved with shit will make you feel better and increase your chances of pulling DRAMATICALLY.
You need to watch the american movie/documentary about the culture around sport scholarships and how they ruin peoples dreams and aspirations for life, will prove almost none go pro, and those who do, few become rich. It's a good thing to do, just like gymming, but including status into an already scarce thing, aka pro sports is stupid and nitpicking

• +1
Reactions: kebab
benching twice your bodyweight puts you at a national competitive level.
where did you find this information, might need it for a future post.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
You need to watch the american movie/documentary about the culture around sport scholarships and how they ruin peoples dreams and aspirations for life, will prove almost none go pro, and those who do, few become rich. It's a good thing to do, just like gymming, but including status into an already scarce thing, aka pro sports is stupid and nitpicking
i understand what your saying, but this guide isnt to make you a pro, its just to make you a good enough athlete that girls think of you better(mostly for people who go to school). Even if that doesnt work, build an athlete like physique is the highest rated physique when it comes to girls.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
where did you find this information, might need it for a future post.

you can also check the competitive records in your country, at the national level (not to be confused with international) they're roughly pressing twice their bodyweight, sometimes a bit more, sometimes a bit less, but the average gym goer is lucky if they're able to do more than their own bodyweight.

dnr can you please write less, my time is valuable

View attachment 2603262

you can also check the competitive records in your country, at the national level (not to be confused with international) they're roughly pressing twice their bodyweight, sometimes a bit more, sometimes a bit less, but the average gym goer is lucky if they're able to do more than their own bodyweight.
thanks, I actually didnt know this. I currently bench 1.9x my bodyweight and i started at 1.8x, so i thought benching 2x bw is easy.

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
great post, I'll add it to my gymmax routine.

thanks, I actually didnt know this. I currently bench 1.9x my bodyweight and i started at 1.8x, so i thought benching 2x bw is easy.
You stared at 1.8 times your body weight ?? So if you’re 80kg you would’ve benched over 3 plates ?

Yeah that’s not true.

View attachment 2603262

Is the average gym goer really that shit to barely bench their body weight ? Most people I know and myself rep that after a couple of months of training.