Attractive men are much more likely to be abusive and have a “bad” personality

9cel

9cel

Pump and dump=law
IMG 4256

This is the hare checklist, a classification by seeing where on the spectrum you lie in terms of psychopathic behaviour. now how many of these traits are caused by high testosterone?
Almost all of them
and the fact that high testosterone is the key to sexual attractiveness, this directly contradicts all the “just have a good personality bro!”
“be a kind person and she will like you bro!”

Foids say they want a guy whos kind and respectful, but the guys that they are attracted to will be the complete opposite of that.

The thing that is the most fascinating with all of this, is what opens your eyes to the true extent of the blackpill, this is NEVER discussed, and most likely due to the halo affect (all of chads high T assults and misdeeds being ignored and perceived as nice) and the fact chads even still exist literally disproves all the shit women say about being kind. if that was the case chads wouldve been filtered out completely out of the gene pool years ago.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Xangsane and thereallegend
I have half of these things cuz im insecure and hate myself

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, FrankUnderwood, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Xangsane
I have half of these things cuz im insecure and hate myself
Hating yourself is gay I never have had self hatred. I have had hatred for my life because my life is objectively bad and I deserve what most successful people have

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
wish people stopped spouting such baseless bullshit.

gtfo with ur cucked study.
foids looking for LTRs dont want chad because he is likely to cheat, doesnt mean she wont still be attracted to them

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Xangsane
gtfo with ur cucked study.
foids looking for LTRs dont want chad because he is likely to cheat, doesnt mean she wont still be attracted to them
ok schizo

Hating yourself is gay I never have had self hatred. I have had hatred for my life because my life is objectively bad and I deserve what most successful people have
Must be nice