Attractive Mentalcel - Will never have a gf

itisoverboyos

itisoverboyos

Angel Lucifer
Its OVER for me boyos

This vid the only one where I could at least attempt capture my eyes (my best trait. Talking about eye Not eye area). Even so you don’t actually see it. For whatever reason camera can’t fucking capture it so im not photogenic at all. You’d have to see in Person tbh no cope

I’ve never had a girlfriend and have only been rejected by girls (minus a -6 I fucked via tinder and my former oneitis who I went for a kiss successfully. Was VEEERY lucky to meet her on tinder, she was a slut and I knew she was interested cuz her first msg to me was, and i Quote, “you're fine af” ). I’ve seen thousands of sloots in the city and chit and know I wouldn’t have a chance with them.

There is absolutely no reason for that to suddenly change because why would something be different.

I went on accutane (acne treatment) and started weightlifting thinking it’d help me with confidence (can’t lift at the moment but I will start it again in the near future.) I have also been to several therapists but this has not helped.

I’ve known I’m attractive because as a 15(?) year old when I traveled to a foreign country once I got tons of looks and girls playing with their hair (only later in life did I read that this is something females sometimes do when they’re interested, however I realized then on my own already that it’s a sign they are interested) but for whatever reason I
don’t experience that anymore. One girl was sitting next to me in the movie theatre once and was legit staring at me for like 30 minutes I guess she didn’t know I knew or just didn’t care

But I am EXTREMELY socially awkward. I will always be noticeable at any social event or school for being the person who will not say a single word and has no friends. I know I actually have some rare undiscovered disease similar perhaps to autism. I can always force myself to do something like ask people questions in a conversation, etc. but I noticed actual small talk also Involves regularly chiming in to the conversation and magically having something to say which I can’t do. To help explain why this might be the case, I noticed that other people animate their faces when they talk. They talk with their eyes, etc. I, in comparison, am very “monotone” (not just speech but I mean everything like my ability/lack thereof to express emotions). I would never be able to talk with my hands or engage in sarcasm because it will come across as extremely forced (just like forced smiles would). Exactly like how im monotone i am also in conversation, as in I can only talk about “logical” stuff or rather things that have a reason to be Said and nothing else (and not talking for the sake of talking like everyone else does). Also, it’s important to note that it is not the situation that is awkward but me that is the awkardness. People would “cringe” literally for me (which is the worst feeling ever if them doing that makes me cringe in the first place and they can then tell) What needs to be stated here is that this is my inherent personality and not something that could ever be re learned with years of practicing.

I actually have a weakness that exposes me which people can, and soon enough (after talking to me for only a little bit) will, notice. they can see it extremely easily by looking in my eyes. It’s difficult to explain but basically it’s just a very embarrassing thing to happen.

There’s a difference between irrational social anxiety and logical embarrassment. This is way worse. Also, social anxiety appears before the interaction already but this only happens during (and after). And there is no point telling me the standard cliches “it’s all in your head” or “imagining the worst possible outcome” when it is simply enough to not be sure to already cause some embarrassment - a very rational thing!

This is also the reason I have very few (almost no) friends. The friends that I do have, don’t notice this about me. This is because I can tell (by looking them in the eyes…lol). Because they’re usually more oblivious people I guess and sometimes you can tell that not-noticing thing. Any attractive female would know though. I am actually very intelligent and can read people well.

One theory is that I am showing via my eyes to the people I’m awkward around the actual path and my logical procedure that gets to the outcome, which then makes sense and becomes plausible to them. So even if they don’t think about it on their own they’re still able to think the same thoughts that I am.

You guys just gotta trust me I’m true mentalcel, whole different category from you guys. Makes you seem like normies in comparison jfl

C628FBDE B9D1 4E38 83F7 3A874E30B848

A1A02621 D09E 41B0 BEF9 DFC625690A51

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: quackspirations, buflek, Deleted member 23554 and 4 others

Holy fucking didn't read + you aren't attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 22190, kyrre and 13 others
Mtn autist. Nothing special

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sketchybusiness55, totalretard, quackspirations and 4 others
Giga over for ur jfl that first vid cant see your FACE. Dn rd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, sergeant blackpill and Artemis
"I'm so attractive poor me"

:kys:

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 23554
wouldn't consider you attractive but you look fat maybe if you lost weight you could be

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, cmybk, Deleted member 23554 and 3 others
you look fat leanmaxx asap

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, edward999 and MoggerChad

What was going through this man's mind when he decided to take this picture and upload it on the internet? Virginity really is a serious disease and we should all be getting help from the government for it.

• JFL
Reactions: buflek, Deleted member 8771, edward999 and 4 others
bloated mtn currently
you have a decent base and could probably get to htn if you lost some weight

Balding georgians are manlier than the western twinks so by definition they mog and it's not an insult.
Every single man in my family above the age of 35 is balding :hnghn:

Ffs another delusional male gaze

Looking solid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos and Deleted member 8608
biggest issues:
1) autistic
2) poor
3) canadian

Need more input plz thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and MoggerChad
JFL bro came fishing compliments and got roasted. BRUTAL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 8771 and edward999
:ROFLMAO:Keep coping boyos

• Ugh..
Reactions: edward999
Your face is puffy and filled with water and fat. Also stop showing weird pictures of yourself. Ffs

You’re 25% body fat face is puffy and you claim that you’re attractive. Delusional

BRUTAL i guess it’s over for me then. Subhuman.

Going on adderall soon hopefully that’ll help me lose weight

what does that mean
Why do you need adderrall you lazy guy. I lost 60 lbs in 6 months no drugs or other bs. Be consistent

Why do you need adderrall you lazy guy. I lost 60 lbs in 6 months no drugs or other bs. Be consistent
What makes u think I’m taking it for weight loss? Isn’t that what tren/dnp etc are for? I’m taking it cuz I have add just saying it has that benefit as well.

What makes u think I’m taking it for weight loss? Isn’t that what tren/dnp etc are for? I’m taking it cuz I have add just saying it has that benefit as well.
Adderal is a looksmin since the effects are similar to meth.

Adderal is a looksmin since the effects are similar to meth.
Like what for example? And temporary or permanent? Need that chit to get though college tbh

Like what for example? And temporary or permanent? Need that chit to get though college tbh
I guy I know used it and it make made his skin flakey and drastically aged him. He looks a bit better now but the damage is done. If are going to use it just only limit it and don’t drink alcohol with it.

ud look pretty good if u lost some weight tbh

htn at least

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
lol anyone who's saying he isn't attractive is retarded

harmonious robust niggas like him pick up

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos, St.TikTokcel, quackspirations and 1 other person
74q4vh

you fell for the "I'm le attractive!!1" meme

You're not really attractive

face is MTN at best. shit harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22841
This vid the only one where I could at least attempt capture my eyes (my best trait. Talking about eye Not eye area). Even so you don’t actually see it. For whatever reason camera can’t fucking capture it so im not photogenic at all. You’d have to see in Person tbh no cope

I’ve never had a girlfriend and have only been rejected by girls (minus a -6 I fucked via tinder and my former oneitis who I went for a kiss successfully. Was VEEERY lucky to meet her on tinder, she was a slut and I knew she was interested cuz her first msg to me was, and i Quote, “you're fine af” ). I’ve seen thousands of sloots in the city and chit and know I wouldn’t have a chance with them.

There is absolutely no reason for that to suddenly change because why would something be different.

I went on accutane (acne treatment) and started weightlifting thinking it’d help me with confidence (can’t lift at the moment but I will start it again in the near future.) I have also been to several therapists but this has not helped.

I’ve known I’m attractive because as a 15(?) year old when I traveled to a foreign country once I got tons of looks and girls playing with their hair (only later in life did I read that this is something females sometimes do when they’re interested, however I realized then on my own already that it’s a sign they are interested) but for whatever reason I
don’t experience that anymore. One girl was sitting next to me in the movie theatre once and was legit staring at me for like 30 minutes I guess she didn’t know I knew or just didn’t care

But I am EXTREMELY socially awkward. I will always be noticeable at any social event or school for being the person who will not say a single word and has no friends. I know I actually have some rare undiscovered disease similar perhaps to autism. I can always force myself to do something like ask people questions in a conversation, etc. but I noticed actual small talk also Involves regularly chiming in to the conversation and magically having something to say which I can’t do. To help explain why this might be the case, I noticed that other people animate their faces when they talk. They talk with their eyes, etc. I, in comparison, am very “monotone” (not just speech but I mean everything like my ability/lack thereof to express emotions). I would never be able to talk with my hands or engage in sarcasm because it will come across as extremely forced (just like forced smiles would). Exactly like how im monotone i am also in conversation, as in I can only talk about “logical” stuff or rather things that have a reason to be Said and nothing else (and not talking for the sake of talking like everyone else does). Also, it’s important to note that it is not the situation that is awkward but me that is the awkardness. People would “cringe” literally for me (which is the worst feeling ever if them doing that makes me cringe in the first place and they can then tell) What needs to be stated here is that this is my inherent personality and not something that could ever be re learned with years of practicing.

I actually have a weakness that exposes me which people can, and soon enough (after talking to me for only a little bit) will, notice. they can see it extremely easily by looking in my eyes. It’s difficult to explain but basically it’s just a very embarrassing thing to happen.

There’s a difference between irrational social anxiety and logical embarrassment. This is way worse. Also, social anxiety appears before the interaction already but this only happens during (and after). And there is no point telling me the standard cliches “it’s all in your head” or “imagining the worst possible outcome” when it is simply enough to not be sure to already cause some embarrassment - a very rational thing!

This is also the reason I have very few (almost no) friends. The friends that I do have, don’t notice this about me. This is because I can tell (by looking them in the eyes…lol). Because they’re usually more oblivious people I guess and sometimes you can tell that not-noticing thing. Any attractive female would know though. I am actually very intelligent and can read people well.

One theory is that I am showing via my eyes to the people I’m awkward around the actual path and my logical procedure that gets to the outcome, which then makes sense and becomes plausible to them. So even if they don’t think about it on their own they’re still able to think the same thoughts that I am.

You guys just gotta trust me I’m true mentalcel, whole different category from you guys. Makes you seem like normies in comparis
U expect me to read this u dumb fuck?