Attractive people have legitimately no idea how life works for everybody else

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
You can easily tell by their mannerism, the way they talk, their naive opinions etc. They're playing life on tutorial mode and they're not even aware of it. Interestingly I'd argue men/Chads are actually even more guilty of this because women seem to be born blackpilled for some reason.

The infamous "I dunno why people struggle all I need is a smile" Chad meme is rooted in truth. Many of them really do think that. This is also the reason why many Chads that lose their looks as a result of accidents or illness become extremely suicidal when they realize how much of their 'social skills' and 'popularity' was purely the result of their appearance. Many even fall into massive depression and kill themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 48689 and 15 others
Dog Dancing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Psychophilly, Pikabro and 7 others
>wymxn born blackpilled

>biggest oblivious repeater of bluepilled cliches

behaving in a blackpilled manner does not mean they're blackpilled, it means their behavior is closely synced with their biology and hormonal instincts, because they have no intelligence or insight to interfere with that.

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx and scrunchables
just be yourself bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Yes, many privileged people are not aware of their privileges, whether good looking and/or rich ones.

And many won't admit it, because it would hurt their egos to know that 99% of their success doesn't come from hard work and such copes, but simply for being born with good looks in a privileged family.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Works the other way round for late bloomers who were subhumans and ascended

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, MoggerGaston, UZB_Strebl and 5 others

• Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker
What do you mean dude? Just go up to her and introduce yourself. Works every time.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, scrunchables and Deleted member
Just talk to her bro it worked for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and TheAnomaly
Attractive people who have average to unattractive friends will soon learn the truth.

My Rich Chadlite friend recently deflowered a prime JB with hot youthful body and said that it was because of power of subconsciousness. He deeply wished for it and it got manifested.

I hope that he was trolling...

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, ChicoLachoeskfan456 and DarkLoner94
You can easily tell by their mannerism, the way they talk, their naive opinions etc. They're playing life on tutorial mode and they're not even aware of it. Interestingly I'd argue men/Chads are actually even more guilty of this because women seem to be born blackpilled for some reason.

The infamous "I dunno why people struggle all I need is a smile" Chad meme is rooted in truth. Many of them really do think that. This is also the reason why many Chads that lose their looks as a result of accidents or illness become extremely suicidal when they realize how much of their 'social skills' and 'popularity' was purely the result of their appearance. Many even fall into massive depression and kill themselves.
future ER

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
My Rich Chadlite friend recently deflowered a prime JB with hot youthful body and said that it was because of power of subconsciousness. He deeply wished for it and it got manifested.

I hope that he was trolling...
Attractive people just live and relationships/hookups 'just happen'.

It's no different than a person being born rich and 'money just appears in your bank-account bro'.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, aleksander, JawMogger and 2 others
What is the point in boasting about this? Yes you’re correct but it’s not like you have control over it.

You can’t fight nature

Totally real, I went to talk a little about bp to my gf (htn) and she kind of never thought that unattractive/ugly people were treated inhumanely

IMG 5379