Attractive people only favor individualism because it benefits them

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
They're privileged by default just for existing but can't seem to wrap their head around it, so their mindsets suffer from a massive case of just world fallacy. I remember watching this video of a white Chad going to the middle east and talking about how nice all the locals were to him, and how it 'showed him that the world is not so bad' jfl. He had no idea how much his appearance influenced the way he was treated. Fucking privileged bullshitter.

Nobody born into a shitty position (ugly and poor) benefits from being seen as just one person/individual. People just look at them and feel repulsed by them. Total failure at birth.

And I think lots of Chads/Stacies actually understand this, they just feign ignorance and advocate for just world fallacy because they know it benefits them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schizomogger, Deleted member 61895 and <6PSLcel
Good looking ppl are living in another world.

I hung out with a gl guy in school.

we walked to school together and the teachers would say hello to us at the entrance but they had always ignored me when i walked alone

one time i was walking with him a random person said hello to him. i asked him if he knew her and no people just say hello to people when they walk past which i didnt know until this. someone asked him for directions once and i never even had that happen to me before. i have actually but when they do they make zero eye contact and want the interaction over with as soon as possible. with him she actually made eye contact. eye contact. a basic thing i never experienced in me life. no engagement whatsoever.

and walkin with him so many ppl we bumped into teachers and students interacted with him and some would interact with me just because i was walking with him when they never would if i was on my own or with anyone else.

like this one time a teacher shouted n waved to him from a distance saying hello when with me most teachers didnt even know my name

many times ppl would even question right infront of me why the gl guy was hanging out with me like it wasnt allowed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Schizomogger
Good looking ppl are living in another world.
What I find fucking insane is how simply living life as the average man appears to be enough to make many women who transition into men outright suicidal when they realize what it's actually like. Rehabroom (IncelTV) did a video about this recently:

Let this sink in...

Most women's lives are so much easier compared to men's that just having to live like a man at all is enough to drive them into literal insanity. 99% of foids would rope if they were me, unironically.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
What I find fucking insane is how simply living life as the average man appears to be enough to make many women who transition into men outright suicidal when they realize what it's actually like. Rehabroom (IncelTV) did a video about this recently:

Let this sink in...

Most women's lives are so much easier compared to men's that just having to live like a man at all is enough to drive them into literal insanity. 99% of foids would rope if they were me, unironically.

the women who think mens life are easy have to be such fucking ignorant simpletons. it has to be people who either have no life experience or you are genuinely literally retarded. or they only interact with good looking men and anyone below is invisible to men.

what is the worst thing that can happen to you?

death, homelessness, imprisonment, isolation, being childless, physical violence, rape

Men die sooner than women, there are way more homeless men than women (statistics say 1 in 4 women are homeless fuck off its more like 1 in 100 maybe even less), insanely more men in prison, men are more socially isolated, women have the privilege of choosing if or not to have kids, men like me who want children cant, physical violence something most women never experience. irl the only ppl i personally knew who were raped were men.

If you're a man you're more likely to die, be homeless, be in prison, be isolated, have no children and experience physical violence.

one of the discriminations women face is TOO MUCH attention. women are literally suffering from success. not saying women dont face any problems. the biggest problem women have is men being such weak pathetic losers that theyd let this world even get in such a state where woman dominate society whilst men are even further abused.

its funny this is the most racially diverse and matriarchal time to be alive and its the worst time to be alive. no one is having children. everyone is retarded and depressed and their lives are meaningless and revolves around man-made degeneracy.

i doubt these people exist in the real world but on the internet you have this "women are joining the 4B movement as a fuck you to the system men have created!" what the fuck did I do other than be abused and ostrasized my entire life? anyway women claiming to be following the non existent 4B movement are really just severely mentally and physically unwell. i shouldnt have to explain why but i will; you cant choose not to have children. you can choose not to have a partner. if you tell yourself youre choosing not to you are lying to yourself its not a choice. you are just too severely mentally and physically unwell to have a partner and children.

do they think men enjoy society? this goes back to them seeing all men as chad. and they think women were treated badly through history because of certain individual experiences that certain women supposedly had. what about the fact that somethn like 80% of russian men born in 1920 died in war. the percentage and year is wrong but the stastistic is insane i cant remember what it is exactly.

and then theres that retarded jubilee video where the feminist says "and who set up that society" my nigga he was talking about who has it worse not why which gender has it worse. in saying who set up that society youre admitting that you think men should be castrated or not exist.

these women are ignorant because they have no men around them which goes back to what i said b4 this is means fault for being such weak losers. women are naive by nature they have been tricked by the men in power into hating their own fellow men who are supposed to protect them from the men in power lol.

men need to protect women from the government. not the government protect women from men. its all on men but the men are all estrogenic faggots playing video games eating goyslop i honestly dont understand what the fuck men are doing where are all the men? its like a gay bomb has been dropped on the world and everyones forgotten the past.

and that gay bomb is feminism. feminism > promiscuity > birth control pills > birth control pills in tap water > men turn into women and women turn into men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kicktheslowflow, Sprinkles and Schizomogger
High IQ thread