Attractive whites are destroying blacks

idk mma is more my thing since im doing it myself boxing never really exited me even tho the garcia fight was entertaining
Its like idk how to explain it but it's like you can tell when someone's head is just thicker like MVP has a long ass head so it can be deceptive but he does have a very thick head compared to Holland

Attachments

• 17140873362927655391519242948949.jpg
    17140873362927655391519242948949.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
these I agree

Jon Jones is crazy. Bros failed so many doping tests, and he even tried doping against the Viking Alexander Gustaffson and he still lost that fight, :lul::lul:
his only close fight / loss was against reyes

Its like idk how to explain it but it's like you can tell when someone's head is just thicker like MVP has a long ass head so it can be deceptive but he does have a very thick head compared to Holland
head doesn’t mean jackshit bro rampage has giga warrior skull and jones still embarrassed him stop with this autistic shit

head doesn’t mean jackshit bro rampage has giga warrior skull and jones still embarrassed him stop with this autistic shit
Know it's not about the shape it's literally just you can tell when these guys are on hgh and there head just looks noticably thicker
And no what you got to realize is Jones is alot more bigger than rampage he's always been a heavyweight that weight bullies
And back then let's be honest light heavyweight competition was just stocky middle weights

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Nobody really cares about which race wins or loses a sport in the real world jfl at people making it a race war when they both mog your life to oblivion

do you think a white fighter thinks as much about this as you do :lul: they simply don't your trying to live vicariously though people who don't think the same way as you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 1 other person
Nobody really cares about which race wins or loses a sport in the real world jfl at people making it a race war when they both mog your life to oblivion

do you think a white fighter thinks as much about this as you do :lul: they simply don't your trying to live vicariously though people who don't think the same way as you
No these blacks even in these sports are fucking losers you'll never see them not moan or complain about life
They're cry babies everywhere they go they don't life mog
They're perpetually fucked because they're in the same sequence of denial and racism

No I just base my betting on the better looking person that's the whole point of it

They're cry babies everywhere they go they don't life mog
Your rambling about shit that is only found online :lul:

no black in real life has a score board for which race wins the most fights and the fans of black fighters are white/black not each race per fighter

Europe is literally getting replaced by shitskins right now :lul:

1 European kid is born for every 5 indian/afircan ones

if any race is getting wiped out right now its whites JFL if you seriously think this

Save Europe and have some kids instead of schizo posting on a forum having 0 children your race is fading out https://looksmax.org/threads/leftists-know-how-to-get-shit-done.1019399/#post-1533792
Who cares you replace us then what because it seems everywhere in your majority place in Britain or Europe it's a fucking shithole
So no you don't win Christ is king and he will come back and send all you ethincs into hell

Who cares you replace us
What are you rambling for here then if its all futile and you will be replaced by shitskins :lul:

id tell you to go have some children to prevent this but you are an incel who sadly wont reproduce

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Your rambling about shit that is only found online :lul:

no black in real life has a score board for which race wins the most fights and the fans of black fighters are white/black not each race per fighter
Mate I can literally find videos of black fighters saying shit like hey you're black you cant lose
So know they're just as much of sad acts with money than without

Mate I can literally find videos of black fighters saying shit like hey you're black you cant lose
1 fighter = an entire race? ok buddy :lul:

you're fighting a battle nobody is even considering but please schizo post more while achieving nothing in real life to stop what you claim to be happening to your race

1 fighter = an entire race? ok buddy :lul:

you're fighting a battle nobody is even considering but please schizo post more while achieving nothing in real life to stop what you claim to be happening to your race
No if you're really trying to deny that black people as a whole don't have a superiority complex then you're clearly a jew

No if you're really trying to deny that black people as a whole don't have a superiority complex then you're clearly a jew
this complex doesn't exist in real life your info is social media which the jews own funny how that logic only works when you want it too

I've been saying this for years. Terrance Crawfard, Burroughs and Jon Jones are only legit combat sport champions rn. Blacks are shit at fighting.
Best historic martial artist have been black don’t forget that. Just because you’re winning now it won’t last. 2 years ago the top mma ppl lost were bbc

this complex doesn't exist in real life your info is social media which the jews own funny how that logic only works when you want it too
No blacks want to dominate in everything life is social circles not my problem you're a bitch to them
Just funny how most healthy social groups tend to be white only people

No blacks want to dominate in everything life is social circles not my problem you're a bitch to them
They dont though no average person thinks about 1% of the schizo ramblings you think they do :lul:

You are extremely autistic if you cant understand the simple fact that normies don't think like us. Looksmaxing is already something so retarded to them much less your race war made up in your mind to cope with a replacement you are doing nothing to stop

Best historic martial artist have been black don’t forget that. Just because you’re winning now it won’t last. 2 years ago the top mma ppl lost were bbc
@SlavicGeneral
Haha it's happening the coping honestly people think they just act like this over Twitter no that's bullshit
I've literally when working in house removals been told by an African man that he had superior genetics like I shit you not and where I live is very white but ain't that funny

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
They dont though no average person thinks about 1% of the schizo ramblings you think they do :lul:

You are extremely autistic if you cant understand the simple fact that normies don't think like us. Looksmaxing is already something so retarded to them much less your race war made up in your mind to cope with a replacement you are doing nothing to stop
It's not that deep it's surface level shit I'm gonna stop replying though cause this isn't a argument there is no seething or anger I'm simply just saying niggers despise whites end of

@SlavicGeneral
Haha it's happening the coping honestly people think they just act like this over Twitter no that's bullshit
I've literally when working in house removals been told by an African man that he had superior genetics like I shit you not and where I live is very white but ain't that funny
The joke is I have alwyas been agaisnt the myth of fighting supremacy of any race any year here knows even in 2023 I was against the threads saying blacks are fighting supremacy over other races due to dominating MMA. Fighting is an IQ game race doesn’t matter

But since we going down this rabbit hole once again THE GREATEST ARE USUALLY BLACK, this is an accepted fact but why discredit an Indian mma fighter over an white or black one?

The joke is I have alwyas been agaisnt the myth of fighting supremacy of any race any year here knows even in 2023 I was against the threads saying blacks are fighting supremacy over other races due to dominating MMA. Fighting is an IQ game race doesn’t matter

But since we going down this rabbit hole once again THE GREATEST ARE USUALLY BLACK, this is an accepted fact but why discredit an Indian mma fighter over an white or black one?
The man who can kill everyone and no one would be able to him

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240426-003451.png
    Screenshot_20240426-003451.png
    948 KB · Views: 0
What are you rambling for here then if its all futile and you will be replaced by shitskins :lul:
I mean even if whites did have kids, the elites will just let even more ethnics in, and this isnt even taking into account the amount of rape these ethnics do

The man who can kill everyone and no one would be able to him
Best mma fighter is a bbc best boxer is a bbc. Literally best in any nt sport is bbc other than kickboxing and mauy Thai

But why discredit warriors? Be it white or black these are 2 men giving its all that’s why o rarely bring up this type of stuff

Best mma fighter is a bbc best boxer is a bbc. Literally best in any nt sport is bbc other than kickboxing and mauy Thai

But why discredit warriors? Be it white or black these are 2 men giving its all that’s why o rarely bring up this type of stuff
Sounds like cope for forgetting about usyk and Tyson fury

because blacks had no other perspective than sport to get out the hood

now that more and more races begin to pursuit their sports different champs from different ethnicities show

just look at the best boxer rn arguably „inoue the monster“ he is japanese

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and comingthrough

now that more and more races begin to pursuit their sports different champs from different ethnicities show

He's fucking up everyone at the momment

No, it’s because of genetics, environment and drive

Your telling me the working class whites who had nothing to look forawrd 2 weren’t great because they were soft? Stfu you disrespectful fuck every white who went against them was a warrior of equal measure even if they lost

Blacks don’t do martial arts as much as they used to either so your point falls flat only Caucasian mountain range region (Dagestan Chechen etc) take martial arts seriously and it shows

But once again the GOATS have and always will be bbc due to genetics. One simply cannot dethrone the king

No, it’s because of genetics, environment and drive

Your telling me the working class whites who had nothing to look forawrd 2 weren’t great because they were soft? Stfu you disrespectful fuck every white who went against them was a warrior of equal measure even if they lost

Blacks don’t do martial arts as much as they used to either so your point falls flat only Caucasian mountain range region (Dagestan Chechen etc) take martial arts seriously and it shows
IMG 9332
dnr get mogged by kinh master race

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I find it hilarious that the 2 best players in the NBA currently are white dudes and the best dunker is white also.

Basketball was the one thing they had and now it's over. Their Jewish slave masters need to push the black race harder as they're doing a poor job recently.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
There whole foundation of being superior is slowly detoriating simply because more attractive whites are taking up the sport before there would be a few but let's be honest us whites we had it good we had alot of community and love going on back in the day but now we are being teard apart and more and more white people are looking for things to do
And the more attractive whites pursue something ie combat sports
It's gonna make these blacks quiver in fear lol
To be honest, media ramps up black people every few years just so they get a chance at living.
This decade the biden administration ramped up the BBC. They had their time.

Niggers were never the best at either of those

The only things they are the best at is running and basketball

Jokic was MVP like last year

Over for basketball too

And no one cares about running

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Europe is literally getting replaced by shitskins right now :lul:

1 European kid is born for every 5 indian/afircan ones

if any race is getting wiped out right now its whites JFL if you seriously think this

Save Europe and have some kids instead of schizo posting on a forum having 0 children your race is fading out https://looksmax.org/threads/leftists-know-how-to-get-shit-done.1019399/#post-1533792
i’m not even european or white i just don’t like niggers bro lol

I find it hilarious that the 2 best players in the NBA currently are white dudes and the best dunker is white also.
and the white, Mac Mcclung who had a 43.5 inch vertical is conviently pushed out of the nba, convienant dont you think?
could it be that the jews at the top dont want whites that can jump and run fast in order to keep them down?

and the white, Mac Mcclung who had a 43.5 inch vertical is conviently pushed out of the nba, convienant dont you think?
could it be that the jews at the top dont want whites that can jump and run fast in order to keep them down?
Highly doubt that, hes 6'2, undersized, basically limits him to being a guard. A large verticle isnt gonna help you since your gonna get bodied close to the rim, unless your Ja morant but hes a generational talent, and even then hes 6'3 with a 46 inch vert.

bro deos this and isnt even considered a nba starter is horrendous
Hes decent he should do the smart and develop more in europe. He would be a good 6th man but def not a starting point guard, liability on defence because of his size. Theres white guys like Austin Reaves in the lakers he does pretty good.

I have no idea but he's qon back to back MVP's and had a triple double in the one NBA game he played a solid number of minutes. He should be starting in the NBA and there's no doubt he's at least a bench player right now at worst.

The team that he's on needs a PG/SG yet they never give him a chance. He should go to Europe and then dominate the NBA negroes in the Olympics. He could be earning much more money and is going to be in his mid 26 years old next season so he's in his prime and just wasting his years.

Dude could easily make 4 to 10 mil a year in Europe but decides to make 100k a year for JV team and never be given a real chance to play.

I have no idea but he's qon back to back MVP's and had a triple double in the one NBA game he played a solid number of minutes. He should be starting in the NBA and there's no doubt he's at least a bench player right now at worst.
no hes a starter, hes already getting 40s with what limited time he has, and he flies so fast
The team that he's on needs a PG/SG yet they never give him a chance. He should go to Europe and then dominate the NBA negroes in the Olympics. He could be earning much more money and is going to be in his mid 26 years old next season so he's in his prime and just wasting his years.
agreed
Dude could easily make 4 to 10 mil a year in Europe but decides to make 100k a year for JV team and never be given a real chance to play.

go on this forum and look at how the jews at the top suppress whites in sports, its absoutely abhorrent

Whites arent good fighters. Name the most talented white fighters you can find

This is huge cope. Majority of fighting champions are still black

these I agree

Jon Jones is crazy. Bros failed so many doping tests, and he even tried doping against the Viking Alexander Gustaffson and he still lost that fight, :lul::lul:
Jon obliterated gustaffon and won the fight what are you talking about? So many whites heavily coping in this forum